Paralyzed Then Drowned: Veteran Exposes the Terrifying Method Used to Euthanize People in Canada

StatesRightsForever

Gold Member
May 1, 2024
Suffocation is the worst of all deaths. That's why water boarding is so effective as torture. When you can't breathe, it is just horrible. Better to put a bullet in your head. That guarantees an instantaneous death.

may 30 2024 During a May 6 episode of renowned anti-woke Canadian psychologist Jordan Peterson’s podcast, Sheren, a combat veteran and artillery gunner in the Canadian military, revealed that the drugs used in MAiD essentially waterboard a person to death.
“What I found out yesterday that really bothered me was the mechanism of the actual procedure,” she began, comparing Canada’s current practices to those in Nazis Germany. “The reason people in Canada who are given MAiD seem peaceful is because they’re given a paralytic first so they’re completely paralyzed, then this drug is administered as one of the four and they start drowning to death.”

Suffocation is the worst of all deaths. That's why water boarding is so effective as torture. When you can't breathe, it is just horrible. Better to put a bullet in your head. That guarantees an instantaneous death.

If your lungs are paralyzed, does it matter if they fill with fluid?

It's only Canadian citizens that get this treatment, right?
I fail to see a problem.....
Ok ....just kidding. It's horrible.
However; this problem is up to Canadians to solve.

It's only Canadian citizens that get this treatment, right?
I fail to see a problem.....
Ok ....just kidding. It's horrible.
However; this problem is up to Canadians to solve.
The complaint is motivated by those who believe in the god, and that's not a reason to even pay attention to it.

Mainstream medical science will have to be consulted before anything takes place.

All we know at the moment is that no civiliced nation should refuse the request of those who decide that they don't want to continue to suffer.

Even the imaginary god wouldn't be so cruel as to condemn a person to suffering!
We can't be sure about his flock, that supports genocide on a much larger scale.

Peterson interview a lady Kelsey who mentions the drugs that cause slow drowning while paralyzed:

Forum List

Back