Parents Bill of Rights, Wins Zero Support From Dems

As far as Democrats are concerned it's none of your business as a parent what's being taught to your children, that's up to government. If your daughter is forced to share a rest/ dressing room with a boy in a dress, that's none of your business. If your child is in a state of confusion over gender, that's none of your business either. If your kids are reading books with descriptive sexual acts from the school library, none of your business.

Again you want to teach children to hate anyone who is different. You are a despicable excuse for a human being. The fact is that young people are rejecting your hate. The Republican Party is headed towards extinction.

Again you want to teach children to hate anyone who is different. You are a despicable excuse for a human being. The fact is that young people are rejecting your hate. The Republican Party is headed towards extinction.

Considering the repubs just took the House you're being ridiculous

That isn't what the bill is doing.

From the link;

The bill says parents have "the right to know if a school employee or contractor acts to… change a minor child’s gender markers, pronouns, or preferred name; or… allow a child to change the child’s sex-based accommodations, including locker rooms or bathrooms."

<snip>

"Nowhere in this bill is it banning any books," asserted Rep. Ralph Norman, R-S.C., who said the goal of the language is to make sure parents are aware of sexually explicit books in school libraries.
Keeping booze out of the hands of minors isn't "banning liquor".

These liberoidals are the most intellectually dishonest fuckbags to ever disgrace the face of the earth.

Remember what Eisenhower had to do to dismantle Democrat segregation? Now you just think you have enough non whites to make whites the bogeyman. You have to be pissed about how your team pushed for non discrimination based on the protected classes which include white heterosexuals lol. Idiot.

It is Republicans who want to resegregate our schools.

We shall see.

You're rarely correct so I'm pretty confident.... that and a bad economy is about to get a lot worse

It was you clowns that stated that Republicans were going to win big in the House AND Senate. I pointed out the high number of votes that were being cast and state3d there would be no red wave. I was right and you were wrong.

It passed anyway and exposed the Democrats

'Parents Bill of Rights' wins zero votes from Dems who attack it as ‘fascism,’ ‘extreme’ attack on schools

Banning books and any talk about gay marriage or relationships, is fascist, as is this notion that white kids can never hear about racist history. Why is it a bad thing if white children learn things that make them uncomfortable, but no problem if you make black, brown or Asian kids feel bad about not being white. Talk about hypocritical. What are kids with gay parents supposed to talk about at school, when asked about their family???

Republicans are bat shit crazy. Crazy Republicans can be convinced of any stupid thing.

Tax free foundations are not protected by the first Amendment, Religion is.

It was you clowns that stated that Republicans were going to win big in the House AND Senate. I pointed out the high number of votes that were being cast and state3d there would be no red wave. I was right and you were wrong.

And look where we're at.

Let me help you out. It's the economy, stupid. You people don't have the first clue where it's teetering at. Get informed, seriously

Banning books and any talk about gay marriage or relationships, is fascist, as is this notion that white kids can never hear about racist history. Why is it a bad thing if white children learn things that make them uncomfortable, but no problem if you make black, brown or Asian kids feel bad about not being white. Talk about hypocritical. What are kids with gay parents supposed to talk about at school, when asked about their family???

Republicans are bat shit crazy. Crazy Republicans can be convinced of any stupid thing.
I always get a kick, when one of our most authoritarian forum members graces us with her presence, and feels inclined to tell us what is, or is not. . . the nature of forcing citizens to do this or that. . . :rolleyes: And then, passing judgement about who is a crazy stoopid fascist.

7fs6ww.jpg

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

I always get a kick, when one of our most authoritarian forum members graces us with her presence, and feels inclined to tell us what is, or is not. . . the nature of forcing citizens to do this or that. . . :rolleyes: And then, passing judgement about who is a crazy stoopid fascist.

7fs6ww.jpg
It's why you're viewed as a leftist loon and trust me Peewinkle, you are

And if you don't think parents have rights regarding their children? You probably should sit down.

What's with you people Do you actually think you can override parental rights? They're not your children.....and never will be

It's why you're viewed as a leftist loon and trust me Peewinkle, you are

And if you don't think parents have rights regarding their children? You probably should sit down.

What's with you people Do you actually think you can override parental rights? They're not your children.....and never will be
iu

Yeah I am. Leave children alone. It's that simple. You nor anyone else should be involved
I don't particularly care about partisan left or right, you can perceive me how ever the hell you want. The establishment has you folks divided, as part of long range plan. Don't believe me?
Look into it yourself. This dialectic is a set up, you will find them in every global institution.
1679711903260.png

OTH? It is clear you haven't got a clue what I believe or think, you are building straw men to knock down.

It is you, that either needs to read the thread, or sit down and shut your fool mouth up yourself. :rolleyes:

I don't particularly care about partisan left or right, you can perceive me how ever the hell you want. The establishment has you folks divided, as part of long range plan. Don't believe me?
Look into it yourself. This dialectic is a set up, you will find them in every global institution.
View attachment 769003

OTH? It is clear you haven't got a clue what I believe or think, you are building straw men to knock down.

It is you, that either needs to read the thread, or sit down and shut your fool mouth up yourself. :rolleyes:

Calm down. You approached me, I wasn't impressed in fact I'm pretty sure I've told you to leave me alone

Forum List

Back