Parents outraged as school children taught muslim prayer

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Students prepare for Sharia Law

After a video emerged showing children learning how to pray in a mosque, angry parents are demanding a primary school in Holland to change its curriculum.
The mosque in question, called the Ghulzar e Madina, is located in the Dutch city of Zwolle and is thought to have been visited by radical preachers from Pakistan.

There is a difference between choosing to do it and forcing them to do it. Force comes in many forms. Like if your kid doesn't do it they won't move on to the next grade. Wake up people the state(s) own your kid.
Oh but GOD FORBID if a CHRISTIAN wants to pray or bring a bible to school...........if you haven't figured it out yet " YOU DO NOT MATTER" As a born American you are not important even the sheep who lick the crap off their leaders boots.

Students prepare for Sharia Law

After a video emerged showing children learning how to pray in a mosque, angry parents are demanding a primary school in Holland to change its curriculum.
The mosque in question, called the Ghulzar e Madina, is located in the Dutch city of Zwolle and is thought to have been visited by radical preachers from Pakistan.

There is a difference between choosing to do it and forcing them to do it. Force comes in many forms. Like if your kid doesn't do it they won't move on to the next grade. Wake up people the state(s) own your kid.
Oh but GOD FORBID if a CHRISTIAN wants to pray or bring a bible to school...........if you haven't figured it out yet " YOU DO NOT MATTER" As a born American you are not important even the sheep who lick the crap off their leaders boots.

upload_2016-12-30_10-16-16.png

Good. Be outraged. Then do something.
Common core is Muslim Obama's way of spreading Islam. Common core came from Saudi Arabia. And it targets our children. Hopefully Trump is going to correct this miscarriage of education against our youth. College courses like, "The Problem with Whiteness" need to become, "The Virtues of Math and Science"

Last edited:
We visited a Native American village (reenactment) when I was a kid but it didn't make me believe that the earth is held up by a Giant Turtle.
And Common Core has absolutely nothing to do with whatever your bitch is, Irish Ram.

We visited a Native American village (reenactment) when I was a kid but it didn't make me believe that the earth is held up by a Giant Turtle.
And Common Core has absolutely nothing to do with whatever your bitch is, Irish Ram.

What would the left's reaction be if a school took the students to a Catholic Cathedral and taught them the rosary?

Be completely honest

In directly common core does if they don't abide by the dept. of edu. blackmailing plan they won't get that little funding :

‘COMMON CORE’ NATIONALIZES AND DUMBS DOWN PUBLIC SCHOOL CURRICULUM
Sadly, but not surprisingly, instead of improving education by repealing No Child Left Behind’s testing and other mandates, the Obama administration is increasing national control over schools via the “Common Core” initiative. Common Core is a new curriculum developed by a panel of so-called education experts. The administration is trying to turn Common Core into a national curriculum by offering states increased federal education funding if they impose Common Core’s curriculum on their public schools. This is yet another example of the government using money stolen from the people to bribe states into obeying federal dictates.

What would the left's reaction be if a school took the students to a Catholic Cathedral and taught them the rosary?

Be completely honest
Where did Old Lady scamper off to? LOL

Be completely honest

She'll be back lol.

Be completely honest

She'll be back lol.

Mhm...at this point she is a tad flummoxed....and backed into a corner

Be completely honest

Be completely honest
I was brainwashing a young man for pay. About the US government and the Constitution too. Wet yourself.

In directly common core does if they don't abide by the dept. of edu. blackmailing plan they won't get that little funding :

‘COMMON CORE’ NATIONALIZES AND DUMBS DOWN PUBLIC SCHOOL CURRICULUM
Sadly, but not surprisingly, instead of improving education by repealing No Child Left Behind’s testing and other mandates, the Obama administration is increasing national control over schools via the “Common Core” initiative. Common Core is a new curriculum developed by a panel of so-called education experts. The administration is trying to turn Common Core into a national curriculum by offering states increased federal education funding if they impose Common Core’s curriculum on their public schools. This is yet another example of the government using money stolen from the people to bribe states into obeying federal dictates.
The state-led effort to develop the Common Core State Standards was launched in 2009 by state leaders, including governors and state commissioners of education from 48 states, two territories and the District of Columbia, through their membership in the National Governors Association Center for Best Practices (NGA)..

Be completely honest
Why on earth would they do that? Taking them to the Cathedral and showing them the architecture and talking about the saint statues or stained glass windows as art would be perfectly appropriate in my book. My impression from the article is that the kids were just doing the kneeling thingy, not reciting a Muslim prayer. If they were teaching and reciting Muslim prayers, I'd object. I don't know how they do it in HOLLAND which is where this happened.

Be completely honest

Be completely honest
I was brainwashing a young man for pay. About the US government and the Constitution too. Wet yourself.

upload_2016-12-30_11-49-8.png

http://www.earthpulse.com/epulseuploads/articles/NavyRegulationForHumanTesting.pdf

Common core is Muslim Obama's way of spreading Islam. Common core came from Saudi Arabia. And it targets our children. Hopefully Trump is going to correct this miscarriage of education against our youth. College courses like, "The Problem with Whiteness" need to become, "The Virtues of Math and Science"

"The Common Core State Standards Initiative is an educational initiative in the United States that details what K–12 students should know in English language arts and mathematics at the end of each grade. The initiative is sponsored by the National Governors Association (NGA) and the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO) and seeks to establish consistent educational standards across the states as well as ensure that students graduating from high school are prepared to enter credit-bearing courses at two- or four-year college programs or to enter the workforce.[1]"

Common Core State Standards Initiative - Wikipedia

The Irish Ram needs a change of moniker to The Irish Sheep, for only a biddable person (or a damn liar) would post what she has posted above.

Be completely honest
Why on earth would they do that? Taking them to the Cathedral and showing them the architecture and talking about the saint statues or stained glass windows as art would be perfectly appropriate in my book. My impression from the article is that the kids were just doing the kneeling thingy, not reciting a Muslim prayer. If they were teaching and reciting Muslim prayers, I'd object. I don't know how they do it in HOLLAND which is where this happened.

The OP clearly states they taught the children Muslim prayer....now back to my question...what would the left's reaction be if the same took place at a Catholic Cathedral?

"The Common Core State Standards Initiative is an educational initiative in the United States that details what K–12 students should know in English language arts and mathematics at the end of each grade. The initiative is sponsored by the National Governors Association (NGA) and the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO) and seeks to establish consistent educational standards across the states as well as ensure that students graduating from high school are prepared to enter credit-bearing courses at two- or four-year college programs or to enter the workforce.[1]"

Common Core State Standards Initiative - Wikipedia

The Irish Ram needs a change of moniker to The Irish Sheep, for only a biddable person (or a damn liar) would post what she has posted above.

Common core will destroy your kid(s) but the articles post isn't about common core.

Forum List

Back