Zone1 Parents Outraged Over Pride Flag Wanting to be Raised at Catholic School

Seems you can't condemn it and the facts behind it. You blame things like that on everyone but those who do it.

Even in the situation I noted, how is it any of my business what two adults do?
And you accuse other people of not condemning bad behavour?

Dont make me laugh

You attacked fallwell not what fallwell did

Your words;

“Even in the situation I noted, how is it any of my business what two adults do?”

What he does isn't my business. That's between him and God. What is my business is him harming others based upon hypocrisy.

He would kick young people out of college for having premarital sex while filming his wife screwing the pool boy.

What he does behind closed doors is his business. What he does outside of them becomes more than that.

I believe what he did concerning his wife to be wrong but that is in the end between him and God.

What he does isn't my business. That's between him and God. What is my business is him harming others based upon hypocrisy.

He would kick young people out of college for having premarital sex while filming his wife screwing the pool boy.

What he does behind closed doors is his business. What he does outside of them becomes more than that.

I believe what he did concerning his wife to be wrong but that is in the end between him and God.
You are using false logic to turn night into day

You are attacking fallwell while denying you are doing so

Forum List

Back