Zone1 Parents Outraged Over Pride Flag Wanting to be Raised at Catholic School

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live..........

Would you knock it off with the eunuchs already!?

You are still a low grade bigoted moron without education. You call yourself a Christian but you're the Devil's servant. Jesus would cast you out of the Temple.

You insulted me first, I was actually planning on trying to be nice to you.

You are still a low grade bigoted moron without education. You call yourself a Christian but you're the Devil's servant. Jesus would cast you out of the Temple.
He's not Jewish. Why would he be in the Temple? You really are confused. Sit quietly and think about it.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”
Matthew 19:12.
The words of Jesus.

LEMME GUESS: You atheists all find religion the moment something in the Bible says something you can use for your agenda?

Kinda like Fox was all fake news until they said the ONE THING you wanted to agree with, just as you suddenly found love for John McCain after decades of hatred the day he sided with you against Trump?

I’ve been throwing it in lib’s faces since it hit tje internet

It never gets old
You’re doing so disingenuously. Like the hood people in both sides comment that trump made.

What do you think that song is about that’s so offensive?

I'm a Christian but I've noted that so many times I have to believe you knew that so I'll ignore whatever else it is you said.

Or maybe I'm just confusing you with someone else on this board who is a definite atheist whose name looks very similar to yours? Have you considered changing yours?

As this is a Catholic school, the Pope's statement might be pertinent.

This is very confusing: Homosexuality is not a crime and it is also not a sin. Simple reason: It's no one's choice to be a hetero- or homossexual man or woman. It is what it is.

Nevertheless it is for example a sin to do anal sex - because this is no sex at all. Specially in case of homosexual men it makes absolutelly not any sense to use another man "like a woman". What has this to do with homosexuality? Nothing or nothing? But also in case a heterosexual man is doing so it is a sin to do so on natural reason. An anus is part of the disgestive tract. The use of a part of the disgestive tract as a substitution for a female vagina is per se without any respect, rationality and love - and it is damned dangerous for the health of the vicitim of such an unnatural behavior.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back