Zone1 Parents Outraged Over Pride Flag Wanting to be Raised at Catholic School

Not to me

Libs are trying to change the meaning of a word to fit their argument

Eunuch’s are a-sexual men who had their manhood removed

They are neither homo’s or Katoey’s in the Biblical sense
What do you think Jesus’s message was in regards to the Eunuchs?

No, not according to the Christian Bible
The Christian Bible would be the written doctrine I was referring to. Written by man. Could it be a possibility that man didn’t get everything right when documenting the lessons of Jesus?

The Christian Bible would be the written doctrine I was referring to. Written by man. Could it be a possibility that man didn’t get everything right when documenting the lessons of Jesus?

Yes,.. but if it were true then why didn't God make a woman for Eve so she could choose who to marry?

A eunuch was a castrated male who's job was to over look women and protect them when their husbands and such were away.
They could be trusted because they lacked the wood (so to speak).
That is nothing like the oversexed homosexuals and female impersonators in our society today

Exactly! Not sure why showing compassion often equals accepting sin anymore.

You mean like you do?
There are so few kings with harems these days that there arent many eunuch’s anymore

At least not in America

To have compassion for their unfortunate condition

But we are not expected to infect children with their misfortune
Infect children with their misfortune?! Haha. Wow mr drama. No I think compassion and understanding and acceptance is all most people are hoping for

Once again people are confusing love with condoning. I feel bad that kids were crying, but kids cry sometimes. Everybody does and if you think that they're upset now, just wait until the Lord comes back. He will NOT accept homosexuality on holy and sacred ground let alone anywhere.

I'm guessing Francis is all for it?

A eunuch was a castrated male who's job was to over look women and protect them when their husbands and such were away.
They could be trusted because they lacked the wood (so to speak).

One "born that way" was never castrated.

You mean like you do?

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.

Matthew 19:12

Infect children with their misfortune?! Haha. Wow mr drama. No I think compassion and understanding and acceptance is all most people are hoping for
thats what the flaming homo’s said during the Stonewall riots
But the San Francisco Gay Mens Chorus didnt get the message

1682708467213.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back