Zone1 Parents Outraged Over Pride Flag Wanting to be Raised at Catholic School

One "born that way" was never castrated.
Yeah, they were around by the dozens, weren't they? :rolleyes-41:
Come on, get real, we aren't not talking about that one
who was born different.

You you think that it was the norm, and not the exception. Duly noted. :eusa_whistle:

I have said nothing of the sort. I simply am noting that Jesus is noting that not everyone is born the same. Norm or not is irrelevant.

I have said nothing of the sort. I simply am noting that Jesus is noting that not everyone is born the same. Norm or not is irrelevant.
Most eunuchs were castrated, right? Or, no?

I would imagine so. I really have no idea what the percentages are.
Well, that was the point I was trying to make in the first place.
They were quite common during the Roman Empire

Perhaps he did somewhere else in the world.

I’m sure that helps your faith. Knowing man and how well they do at the game of telephone I’d put my money on them getting a good chunk wrong

All I know is that I have faith and God and the Bible and that's all that matters to me.

One "born that way" was never castrated.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.

Matthew 19:12

Dude, what is with your obsession with eunuchs? I'm sorry if your balls were chopped off when you were a kid and you're still having PTSD from it, but you need to move on bro. This topic has nothing to do with eunuchs. Get some therapy or something. Seriously, it's unhealthy.

All I know is that I have faith and God and the Bible and that's all that matters to me.

Dude, what is with your obsession with eunuchs? I'm sorry if your balls were chopped off when you were a kid and you're still having PTSD from it, but you need to move on bro. This topic has nothing to do with eunuchs. Get some therapy or something. Seriously, it's unhealthy.

Not all people are born the same. You understand the point.

What if he does accept homosexuality?? It is after all a form of love, not hate. What if his words were misinterpreted by man when transcribed into written doctrine?

Could that be a possibility?

He loves them for who they are but they won't be in Heaven.

No,.. but that's not a reason to give into their delusions either.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live..........

Forum List

Back