Zone1 Parents Outraged Over Pride Flag Wanting to be Raised at Catholic School

-----
330px-Supernumerary-rainbows-jb.jpg

-----
When the bow is in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.
-----

-----

Last edited:
For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

Matthew 19:12.

The words of Jesus.

This not fits with the German translation of the bible. The German text is: "For some are incapable of marriage from birth, some are made so by men, and some have made themselves so - for the sake of the Kingdom of Heaven. Whoever can grasp it, let him grasp it."

This not fits with the German translation of the bible. The German text is: "For some are incapable of marriage from birth, some are made so by men, and some have made themselves so - for the sake of the Kingdom of Heaven. Whoever can grasp it, let him grasp it."

With the end result being the same. Not all are born the same.

With the end result being the same. Not all are born the same.

No. This is totally different. In this English text the reasons are materialistically (biologically) defined - in the German text the reasons are psychologically defined. Example: An alcoholembryopathy is for example able to be a reason why someone will never be able to marry.

No. This is totally different. In this English text the reasons are materialistically (biologically) defined - in the German text the reasons are psychologically defined. Example: An alcoholembryopathy is for example able to be a reason why someone will never be able to marry.

Spin it all you want.

Logic of time. You "said" something while I wrote this lines. What this has to do with "Essigurken" = "Pickles" makes not any sense in my own language. No idea what you like to say with this word.

There are many reasons not all people are born the same.

I'm very sure this is not the meaning of this sentence. The starting conditions are per se different - not so the people. It says more it exist as well natural and cultural reasons why something is able to go wrong. And some choose what seems to be wrong on the own free will and in respect of god. "Whoever can grasp it, let him grasp it."

Last edited:
I'm a Christian but I've noted that so many times I have to believe you knew that so I'll ignore whatever else it is you said.

Screen Shot 2023-04-29 at 11.33.25 AM.png

Like I said, you are easy to confuse with this person as your names look somewhat similar and neither
moniker makes much of any sense (except to yourself), but you called me a liar instead.

-----
330px-Supernumerary-rainbows-jb.jpg

-----
When the bow is in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.
-----

-----

I love that song, but I'm not sure what exactly it has to do with this topic though.

... oversexed ...

A nice expression. Never thought I will agree on anything with you. Many "questions" today are oversexed. Perhaps one day someone will call the whole 20th or also the 21st century "the oversexed century" ...

Last edited:
A nice expression. Never thought I will agree on anything with you. Many "questions" today are oversexed. Perhaps one day someone will call the whole 20th or also the 21st century "the oversexed century" ...
Sex is so natural that the way our modern lib culture treats it is like piling raw sugar on a bowl of ice cream

Its overkill

And its driving lib society nuts

Sex is so natural that the way our modern lib culture treats it is like piling raw sugar on a bowl of ice cream

Its overkill

And its driving lib society nuts

One knows that the line should be drawn at videotaping your wife having sex with the pool boy.

Forum List

Back