Paris Junk Science Pact Calls for US to Redistribute Wealth to Banana Republics and 3rd World Hell H

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Remember when you only had to GIVE your blood, sweat and tears to your family and country?
well forget about that. thanks to Obama. You can be a SLAVE to the world.

SNIP:
It’s a liberal’s wet dream…
Global elites released details of their global warming junk science pact Saturday. The international agreement calls for developed nations to transfer hundreds of billions of aid to third world hell holes.

The money will then be quickly deposited into Swiss bank accounts under an anonymous name until the dictator is thrown from office and replaced by the next tinpot dictator.

And America continues to drown in debt in the process.
CNS News reported:

The draft of the international agreement to deal with climate change, which is being considered today in Paris by representatives from 195 countries, calls for the developed nations of the world (which include the United States) to transfer wealth

and if you are what they LABELED a , "denier"

all of it here:
Paris Junk Science Pact Calls for US to Redistribute Wealth to Banana Republics and 3rd World Hell Holes - The Gateway Pundit

Remember when you only had to GIVE your blood, sweat and tears to your family and country?
well forget about that. thanks to Obama. You can be a SLAVE to the world.

SNIP:
It’s a liberal’s wet dream…
Global elites released details of their global warming junk science pact Saturday. The international agreement calls for developed nations to transfer hundreds of billions of aid to third world hell holes.

The money will then be quickly deposited into Swiss bank accounts under an anonymous name until the dictator is thrown from office and replaced by the next tinpot dictator.

And America continues to drown in debt in the process.
CNS News reported:

The draft of the international agreement to deal with climate change, which is being considered today in Paris by representatives from 195 countries, calls for the developed nations of the world (which include the United States) to transfer wealth

and if you are what they LABELED a , "denier"

all of it here:
Paris Junk Science Pact Calls for US to Redistribute Wealth to Banana Republics and 3rd World Hell Holes - The Gateway Pundit
And it' s amazing that those third-world hell holes are the major polluters....

As a matter of fact, China is the number one producer of "greenhouse gasses" in the entire world!!!!

They are making it abundantly clear that AGW is all about redistribution of wealth. One would think warmers would recognize this.
No more than a Moonie can see logic and reason. Mass media in the communication age has served to brainwash people the world over. The puppet masters must be very well pleased with themselves.

Serious question here: Above and beyond the money we have pledged to other countries, would it be safe to assume that we have also pledged money to support American business in developing green energy, and in dealing with the increased costs of reducing emissions?

Still looking around for that info, I'll update when I find it.

It's so obvious what this is. It's a global welfare scam. We've known it for decades. Libs either refuse to see it....or....fully support taking our resources and giving them away.

Serious question here: Above and beyond the money we have pledged to other countries, would it be safe to assume that we have also pledged money to support American business in developing green energy?
Most of which have gone broke, leaving the US taxpayers holding the tab...

Serious question here: Above and beyond the money we have pledged to other countries, would it be safe to assume that we have also pledged money to support American business in developing green energy?
Well, that's definitely a concern. Look, I can certainly imagine (and look forward to) a future in which we have much, much cleaner ways of living, but I'm not hearing a lot of details on the short to mid term.

This is big and important enough to merit some real-world detail, and not just bumper sticker sloganeering.

Still snooping around online, hopefully I'll find something to post.

Well, that's definitely a concern. Look, I can certainly imagine (and look forward to) a future in which we have much, much cleaner ways of living, but I'm not hearing a lot of details on the short to mid term.

This is big and important enough to merit some real-world detail, and not just bumper sticker sloganeering.

Are you serious? This isn't about the climate, it's how to dig into your pockets and give the money to somebody else. Period.

Are you serious? This isn't about the climate, it's how to dig into your pockets and give the money to somebody else. Period.
I don't have enough detail yet on the agreement.

I'm confident, though, that those who are for it can fill in the blanks for me.

Surely they have the answers, surely they wouldn't blindly back something this huge.

Serious question here: Above and beyond the money we have pledged to other countries, would it be safe to assume that we have also pledged money to support American business in developing green energy, and in dealing with the increased costs of reducing emissions?

Still looking around for that info, I'll update when I find it.

You can start here.

"So far, 36 companies that were offered federal support from taxpayers are faltering — either having gone bankrupt or laying off workers or heading for bankruptcy. This list includes only those companies that received federal money from the Obama Administration’s Department of Energy and other agencies. The amount of money indicated does not reflect how much was actually received or spent but how much was offered. The amount also does not include other state, local, and federal tax credits and subsidies, which push the amount of money these companies have received from taxpayers even higher.

The complete list of faltering or bankrupt green-energy companies:

Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
Solyndra ($535 million)*
Beacon Power ($43 million)*
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)*
A123 Systems ($279 million)*
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Schneider Electric ($86 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
Mountain Plaza, Inc. ($2 million)*
Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
Range Fuels ($80 million)*
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)*
Konarka Technologies Inc. ($20 million)*
Mascoma Corp. ($100 million)"

But but but but look at all the countries that agreed to take our money!

So many!!

That's exactly why these poor nations are celebrating. They just hit the lotto.

And the elites of the rich nations who agreed to it...are already rich and THEIR lifestyle won't be affected at all.

This GW nonsense is ONLY about bringing the superpowers down to the rest of the world....even it all out....and set the stage for a more global governance.

I'll be honest and say it's logical from a galaxy standpoint. If aliens saw us....they'd wonder why our Earth and our species is NOT under one government. But...that's what this is. Anyone who denies it is just being dishonest.

All I'm finding so far are targets, no details or estimates on net costs to American businesses.

Does anyone care about this stuff?

All I'm finding so far are targets, no details or estimates on net costs to American businesses.

They won't give details or estimates. They know what kind of outrage it would cause. Their GOAL IS for America to be brought down economically and militarily to the levels of something like India or Brazil. That's they point. That's the necessary outcome.

I imagine that the money will be 'given' the same way we 'give' military aid. We give them funds which are only good if spent to buy our goods. Then our Military-Industrial Machine gears up, delivers the goods at only double the price, and all you 'Conservatives' are jumping with joy. Until they start using said weapons to shoot at us.

We will 'give' them funds to buy our solar and wind machinery. And it cannot be used to shoot at us, and will represent GHGs that they won't produce. One problem. If you guys start to gain control, it will be like the net. Japan, South Korea, and many other nations now deliver the net to homes at far higher speeds than our system. Simply because they have a better business model than our antiquated monopoly system. And we invented the net.

Well, it definately looks like you deniers lost this one.

I imagine that the money will be 'given' the same way we 'give' military aid. We give them funds which are only good if spent to buy our goods. Then our Military-Industrial Machine gears up, delivers the goods at only double the price, and all you 'Conservatives' are jumping with joy. Until they start using said weapons to shoot at us.

We will 'give' them funds to buy our solar and wind machinery. And it cannot be used to shoot at us, and will represent GHGs that they won't produce. One problem. If you guys start to gain control, it will be like the net. Japan, South Korea, and many other nations now deliver the net to homes at far higher speeds than our system. Simply because they have a better business model than our antiquated monopoly system. And we invented the net.

Well, it definately looks like you deniers lost this one.

PT Barnum was right.....

They won't give details or estimates. They know what kind of outrage it would cause. Their GOAL IS for America to be brought down economically and militarily to the levels of something like India or Brazil. That's they point. That's the necessary outcome.
You are just as full of shit as usual. Were you 'Conservatives' not so much in love with willful ignorance, you would see this as an opportunity for profit. The big multinationals certainly will. And the world will be a cleaner and healthier place for replacing most fossil fuel with clean energy.

All I'm finding so far are targets, no details or estimates on net costs to American businesses. Does anyone care about this stuff?
I agree that there are some who want to see America's global standing reduced, in terms of military influence, economic influence and our own standard of living. It's time for payback. Just looking at what they say demonstrates that pretty clearly.

But since this is going to happen, I want to think that those who agreed to this can demonstrate that they have thought this through more than that.

For example, they might have a specific plan for the massive business economic shift this is going to create pretty soon. Huge employers will be damaged on one end, perhaps there is taxpayer-funded support for creating a green economy. That could very well be, and I'd love to see it. It might be great.

I'm just asking for something more than the superficial stuff.

Can Obama legally agree to this without the congress, that is the question. If he can't, then everyone better be getting ready to call their rep and tell them.......you vote for this, and wave bye-bye to your job in Washington!

Forum List

Back