🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Parisian Shooter background......

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Back in October after two separate terror attacks in Canada, I coined the term “Known Wolf Syndrome” since, as I noted, in many of these terror cases the suspects are already known to law enforcement authorities. I recounted a number of similar instances of U.S. domestic terrorism.
Now, early reports from the Paris attack earlier today are indicating that one of the suspects is yet another “known wolf” who tried to send men to fight in Iraq: BREAKING Paris Attack Yet Another Case of 8216 Known Wolf Syndrome 8217 PJ Tatler

Now, early reports from the Paris attack earlier today are indicating that one of the suspects is yet another “known wolf” who tried to send men to fight in Iraq:
Do you know what inspired him to send fighters to Iraq?
Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Every hateful loon has a shipload of excuses and a few idiot apologists for his actions. In this case defenseless reporters and police were executed.
Allahu Akbar is now translated as "I kill for God."

Every hateful loon has a shipload of excuses and a few idiot apologists for his actions. In this case defenseless reporters and police were executed.
Your criticism of Muslim terror would have more credibility if you didn't ignore the much greater misery the US and Israel have inflicted upon innocent Muslims over the past fifty years. The US murders, maims, incarcerates, and displaces MILLIONS of innocent Muslims, and you conveniently forget those crimes when the rare instance of Muslim retaliation comes to light. Is that kosher?

Post was more a comment on govt ineptitude of surveillance state we have created. Abu Graib was what.......why was it created........ did it just spring into existance cause we love to "torture".....and what went on there ....does it approach what goes on in the middle east.........

Post mentioned several including this one......guy was a known radical.

Post mentioned several including this one......guy was a known radical.
"Cherif Kouachi, who was sentenced to 18 months in prison after being convicted of terrorism charges in 2008, has said he was outraged at the torture of Iraqi inmates at the U.S. prison at Abu Ghraib near Baghdad."
I'm not sure how long Kouachi's been out of prison. Apparently, French authorities thought he had paid his debt to society.
Paris mourns as French hunt 2 suspects in Charlie Hebdo shooting syracuse.com

Your criticism of Muslim terror would have more credibility if you didn't ignore the much greater misery the US and Israel have inflicted upon innocent Muslims over the past fifty years. The US murders, maims, incarcerates, and displaces MILLIONS of innocent Muslims, and you conveniently forget those crimes when the rare instance of Muslim retaliation comes to light. Is that kosher?

Your need and eagerness to make excuses for the actions of vicious Muslim terror-rats - in this case self-appointed judges, jury and executioners of defenseless French journalists and cops - has once again been duly noted.
:alirulz:

Last edited:
Forgive Georgy. He's obssed with Israel, for some reason. Just respond to the point Gerorge. All you guys Libs are doing is give Muslim extemism excuses. Like they need those.

Your need and eagerness to make excuses for the actions of vicious Muslim terror-rats - in this case self-appointed judges, jury and executioners of defenseless French journalists and cops - has once again been duly noted.
Keep shilling for the war on terror if you want more Muslim terrorism in revenge.

Forgive Georgy. He's obssed with Israel, for some reason. Just respond to the point Gerorge. All you guys Libs are doing is give Muslim extemism excuses. Like they need those.
palestinan_map.jpg

How much longer will Israel last?

You know, I like traveling those boards because here I don't have to hear about Palestinian-Israeli crappy conflict. I have to trust people like you who have to just shove it in every Islamic-regarded thread.

How is it relevant to this thread?
You alleged I was obsessed with Israel without mentioning how US support for Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine is a major source of Muslim terrorism in places like France.

So let me get you straight: some Muslim terror-rats who claim to be pissed about so-called American excesses at Abu Ghraib execute defenseless journalists and cops in France and you believe it's all because of the Israeli/Palestinian Conflict?
Yanno, GP ... you're a raging idiot.
Now for the truth:
Faced with the growing chasm between civilized people and Muslims, your always angry and desperate comrades lashed out to express their dissatisfaction with their end of the bargain.

Faced with the growing chasm between civilized people and Muslims, your always angry and desperate comrades lashed out to express their dissatisfaction with their end of the bargain.
Civilized people...?
"Dramatic increases in infant mortality, cancer and leukaemia in the Iraqi city of Fallujah, which was bombarded by US Marines in 2004, exceed those reported by survivors of the atomic bombs that were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945, according to a new study."
Toxic legacy of US assault on Fallujah worse than Hiroshima - Middle East - World - The Independent
Really?

Civilized people...?
"Dramatic increases in infant mortality, cancer and leukaemia in the Iraqi city of Fallujah, which was bombarded by US Marines in 2004, exceed those reported by survivors of the atomic bombs that were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945, according to a new study."
Toxic legacy of US assault on Fallujah worse than Hiroshima - Middle East - World - The Independent
Really?

Yeah, George ... REALLY.
2014 Peshawar school massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Now, early reports from the Paris attack earlier today are indicating that one of the suspects is yet another “known wolf” who tried to send men to fight in Iraq:
Do you know what inspired him to send fighters to Iraq?
Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Wrong. Those are all excuses. The real cause, beyond young impressionable minds being influenced by an evil ideology rooted in Islam, is enablers like you and your insulated whitie lefty ilk.
YOU are the enabler. Thanks a lot.

Forum List

Back