🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Parkland shooting survivor unveils ‘new year, new look’ and the mockery goes on for days

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Left-wing activist David Hogg is trying to work his way back into the spotlight, but changing his look isn’t earning him the kind of recognition he was thinking about.

While most people use the beginning of a new year to make some changes in their lives, Hogg’s attempt at a “new year, new me” tweet was panned by a fair few of the 2.5K comments as of this publishing.

(Excerpt) Read more at bizpacreview.com ...

Honestly, he went from a NORMAL looking boy to THIS.....ROTFLMFAO!

EN80kgqWoAUeRX5

Bwaaaaahahahahaahaaaa

Maybe he should try a braided pony tail.

image.jpg
I wonder if they could find a more UNFLATTERING photo of this poor abused girl?....Liberalism turns pretty young things into really hateful young things....we need more liberal teachers and children with knives (guns are just TOO VIOLENT!)

Maybe he should try a braided pony tail.

image.jpg
I wonder if they could find a more UNFLATTERING photo of this poor abused girl?....Liberalism turns pretty young things into really hateful young things....we need more liberal teachers and children with knives (guns are just TOO VIOLENT!)

I imagine I would be more taken aback seeing THIS come out of a dark alley than a legally armed citizen.

If a child is playing Nintendo or Hula-Hoop ... they deserve to left in child-like innocence. When a child stand before the assembled world leaders and demands, "You will obey me, service me, and do my bidding!" Well, that changes the dynamic.

Village-of-the-Damned-2.jpg

Last edited:
How the hell does Hogg changing his clothese he wears everyday make him a new person?

Is he really THAT shallow?

never mind, silly me.

Pretty sad that grown people spend their time posting on a forum to mock the look of children.
You did it to Baron Trump and Ivanka....didn't hear you complain about that!.... but hypocrisy is a strong FALL BACK point!....ROTFLMFAO!

Left-wing activist David Hogg is trying to work his way back into the spotlight, but changing his look isn’t earning him the kind of recognition he was thinking about.

While most people use the beginning of a new year to make some changes in their lives, Hogg’s attempt at a “new year, new me” tweet was panned by a fair few of the 2.5K comments as of this publishing.

EN80kgqWoAUeRX5

Bwaaaaahahahahaahaaaa

Alice Alda would be proud.

100316_alda_2.jpg

Pretty sad that grown people spend their time posting on a forum to mock the look of children.
You did it to Baron Trump and Ivanka....didn't hear you complain about that!.... but hypocrisy is a strong FALL BACK point!....ROTFLMFAO!

No I didn't. Prove it. Not everyone is a low-life like you.
ROTFLMFAO....All you deranged turd yell PROVE IT....you're a fucking ABNORMAL THUS a low life hater...PROVE YOU AREN'T!

No I didn't. Prove it. Not everyone is a low-life like you.
ROTFLMFAO....All you deranged turd yell PROVE IT....you're a fucking ABNORMAL THUS a low life hater...PROVE YOU AREN'T!

If you are going to say I did something, you need to be prepared to prove it. Stereotyping everyone that comments on your posts and proves how much of a low-life, degenerate you are and saying they all do the same things is just about as ignorant as it gets.

I'm not a democrat and I don't sink to the level of making fun of how a child looks just because they support things I don't. That's what losers with an inferiority complex do.
1f937_200d_2642.png

Last edited:

EN80kgqWoAUeRX5

Bwaaaaahahahahaahaaaa
Sinead O'Connor was in Parkland during the shooting? I had no idea.

Once a pussy always a pussy.

He ain't gonna get much nookie because girls don't like pussy wimps but he may get a lot of faggot cock.

Forum List

Back