Parkland was over 6 months ago

Another quote manipulator.
Wrong. You clearly made that statement, and it stands on its own. And i agree with it. So, as usual, you are whining over nothing and whining because you can't muster a decent response.

Dumbass you cut off my quote. Anyone can see that. Go away with your rookie BS
No, I cut off the letter ''h" and a period.

You stated that it has been talked to death. I agree. Good God stop yer incessant crybabying...

The only thing that is going to stop school shootings is preventing people with guns from walking into a school.

It ain't rocket science
Reducing the number of guns on the streets would help

Universal background checks would help
Requiring all purchases be subject to back ground checks would help
Outlawing future sales of assault weapons (and possibly even magazine fed semi-auto weapons) would help

Nothing is going to stop it.

But minimizing it sure would be a good thing

Reducing the number of guns on the streets would help

Do you understand that this has no basis in truth, facts or reality?

You have to reduce the number of criminals doing the shooting....the ones democrats, like yourself, keep letting out on bail and out of jail, over and over again, the ones actually shooting people...until you lock them up, you won't effect the crime rate in democrat controlled cities.

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
Bullshit. Criminals always exist. A criminal with a gun is far more dangerous than one without.

Statistics bear that out. Countries with fewer guns have fewer murders. All around the world

ANd if firearm homicides...there apparently isn't the "need" (your logic not mine) for guns

In point of fact the cocaine epidemic of the 80s fueled that homicide rate. And as that abated so did homicides

Again, you don't know what you are talking about...Britain banned and confiscated guns...their gun crime rate is going up, dittos Australia.....

You can claim whatever you want drove the crime rate in the 1980s...but you can't deny the fact.... the fact....that as more Americans owned and carried guns our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%, and our violent crime rate went down 72%.....it did not lead to more of those crimes.....your entire argument is destroyed by that fact...

Forum List

Back