Parliament vs. Trump

What do you all think of Parliaments view of Trump?

I think that any ban or denunciation of an elected US President by members of Parliament, especially the Prime Minister, is sufficient grounds for withdrawing all of our military from said nation and ending any favorable trade status that that nation might enjoy.

Who the fuck do these twits think they are sticking their nose into our affairs?

Fuck them all and let them rot for all I care.

I know one thing about Europe; We must NEVER AGAIN send our boys to bleed, get maimed or die for those useless fucktards over there.

I know that there are a lot of good people in the UK but they need to belly up and speak out.

Otherwise to hell with them.

i'm ready to dump them because they are assholes.

Different rules apply INSIDE a political campaign then in international relations.

I'm sorry that I didn't explain that to you. I thought you were smart enough to realize that painfully obvious fact.

I will adjust my view of your intelligence downward.

THERE we go. "Different rules apply". Finally he admits to a double standard.

As I said at the beginning -- Rump the Magnificent can denigrate whoever/whatever he wants but let somebody react to it..... ooooooh no, we can't have that. :nono:

Having it Both Ways: Priceless.

This is where I came in.

They are two completely different situations, of course different rules apply, you moron.

"Politics stop at the water's edge." YOu ever hear that before, moron?

I don't know any "morons" -- perhaps Donald Rump can point them out -- but no, I've never heard that. But diga me this:

If that's true, then what the fuck business is it of ours what Natalie Maines says to a concert audience in London?

Once again ---- can't have it both ways. It seems we're making this same point over and over.
Wonder why.

The idea of a group, such as a nation, with loyalty supposedly between it's members, means that when one is insulting a fellow member of that group to an outsider, that person is showing disloyalty.

That is why it matters.

She was taking internal disagreements and using it to pander to people outside the group at the expense of the group as a whole.

Again --- who the fuck is this "she"? What thread are you even in?

Where do you get "disloyalty" out of your personal rules for what the British Parliament is allowed to opine on? Where exactly do you derive that?

See, this is exactly what I mean by hero-worship personality cult. Your Dear Leader gets criticized, not only does he melt down ---- you do too. Your relationship with this man is entirely emotional.

Natalie Maines, who you brought up is the "she".

It is disloyal of an American to badmouth the President of this nation to a foreign crowd.

Save your odd pop culture nonsense about "personality cult". I explained my reasons, you jerk.

Different rules apply INSIDE a political campaign then in international relations.

I'm sorry that I didn't explain that to you. I thought you were smart enough to realize that painfully obvious fact.

As I said at the beginning -- Rump the Magnificent can denigrate whoever/whatever he wants but let somebody react to it..... ooooooh no, we can't have that. :nono:

This is where I came in.

They are two completely different situations, of course different rules apply, you moron.

I don't know any "morons" -- perhaps Donald Rump can point them out -- but no, I've never heard that. But diga me this:

If that's true, then what the fuck business is it of ours what Natalie Maines says to a concert audience in London?

Once again ---- can't have it both ways. It seems we're making this same point over and over.
Wonder why.

The idea of a group, such as a nation, with loyalty supposedly between it's members, means that when one is insulting a fellow member of that group to an outsider, that person is showing disloyalty.

That is why it matters.

She was taking internal disagreements and using it to pander to people outside the group at the expense of the group as a whole.

Where do you get "disloyalty" out of your personal rules for what the British Parliament is allowed to opine on? Where exactly do you derive that?

See, this is exactly what I mean by hero-worship personality cult. Your Dear Leader gets criticized, not only does he melt down ---- you do too. Your relationship with this man is entirely emotional.

She hasn't yet realized he is just conning her and her conservative buddies. Sad, really. But, he hasn't conned the British Parliament or the rest of the world.

With this logic are you saying that Rubio, Cruz, Bush, McConnell, Romney, and the majority of the Republican party are irresponsible and undiplomatic? After all Rubio did call him a pants wetter with a little ding dong, doesn't get much dirtier than that... What do you suggest their consequences be?

I love it when idiots attack other peoples intelligence. Whatever helps you sleep at night smarty pants. Really think about the statement you just made and maybe you will see the hypocrisy.

"It's ok for insiders to act like irresponsible undiplomatic babies as long as they are campaigning because they only have to work with the president in government. Outside countries have much more responsibility to work together and get things done so they need to keep their opinions to themselves and play nice."

hy·poc·ri·sy
həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
noun: hypocrisy; plural noun: hypocrisies
  1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

My point stands. If Trump is President, the British will have to deal with him though his term(s).

Insulting the possible leader of the most powerful nation in the world is irresponsible and undiplomatic.

That you don't understand the difference between a political campaign and international relations or why there might be different rules and expectations for the two, is you being a moron.

Then I shudder to think what the same reasoning makes you with your hero-worship personality cult double standard.

You are an asshole.

Trump is not my "hero", he is the candidate that most agrees with me on the issues, thus he has my support.

My point stands.

If Trump is President, the British will have to deal with him though his term(s).

Insulting the possible leader of the most powerful nation in the world is irresponsible and undiplomatic.
With this logic are you saying that Rubio, Cruz, Bush, McConnell, Romney, and the majority of the Republican party are irresponsible and undiplomatic? After all Rubio did call him a pants wetter with a little ding dong, doesn't get much dirtier than that... What do you suggest their consequences be?

I love it when idiots attack other peoples intelligence. Whatever helps you sleep at night smarty pants. Really think about the statement you just made and maybe you will see the hypocrisy.

"It's ok for insiders to act like irresponsible undiplomatic babies as long as they are campaigning because they only have to work with the president in government. Outside countries have much more responsibility to work together and get things done so they need to keep their opinions to themselves and play nice."

hy·poc·ri·sy
həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
  1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

My point stands. If Trump is President, the British will have to deal with him though his term(s).

That you don't understand the difference between a political campaign and international relations or why there might be different rules and expectations for the two, is you being a moron.

Then I shudder to think what the same reasoning makes you with your hero-worship personality cult double standard.

You are an asshole.

Trump is not my "hero", he is the candidate that most agrees with me on the issues, thus he has my support.

My point stands.

If Trump is President, the British will have to deal with him though his term(s).

I'm probably asking alot but would it be at all possible to try to see it from an European standpoint.Trump is a guy who sais it's alright to torture someone he considers an enemy. Its even alright to go after the family of said enemy. He by admission sais he's simply gonna bully al the nations of the world into doing what he sais and you call the British undiplomatic. Pretty ironic if you ask me

This is where I came in.

Wonder why.

That is why it matters.

Natalie Maines, who you brought up is the "she".

It is disloyal of an American to badmouth the President of this nation to a foreign crowd.

Save your odd pop culture nonsense about "personality cult". I explained my reasons, you jerk.
This is funny. This is hilarious. First, Trump is not our president, and not likely to be so. Second, you all have been badmouthing, in the extreme, our president ever since the moment he was elected. You are the ones who are so quintessentially disloyal.

hy·poc·ri·sy
həˈpäkrəsē/
noun

You are an asshole.

My point stands.

Double standard.
Ergo --- hypocrisy.

Do you think a political campaign and international relations are the same thing?

No I do not. Your double standard is one you've already admitted --- that Donald The Rump can insult, denigrate, slur and mock nationalities, religions, a gender, competitors and a congenital physical disability, but when some entity responds to that you melt down.

Double standard.

If it weren't a double standard then you should have been melting down when Rump disparaged Mexicans, women, Muslims, congenital physical disabilities, the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America and anyone who takes issue with him or asks pointed questions.

Either that, or you wouldn't be melting down over the horror of Parliament reacting like anyone would who isn't drinking that particular emotional Kool-Aid.

One or the other. Not "one from column A and one from column B". There is consistency, and there is Double Standard. You chose the latter.

Actually, I don't give a rat's ass about anything Parliament says or does.

This is an indication of how foolish and misguided Trump supporters are regarding international relations: it is of great importance what our strongest and closest international ally thinks of a person who aspires to be the US president. It's hugely important.

I'm certainly not the first one to say it. Jerry Lee Lewis told them a long time ago to kiss his ass. England needs us more than we need them.

This is an indication of how foolish and misguided Trump supporters are regarding international relations: it is of great importance what our strongest and closest international ally thinks of a person who aspires to be the US president. It's hugely important.

I'm certainly not the first one to say it. Jerry Lee Lewis told them a long time ago to kiss his ass. England needs us more than we need them.

Jerry Lee Lewis? Are you fucking serious? It doesn't matter what a musician says, he's only a musician. It matters a whole hell of a lot what a man who aspires to be US president says. The positions and responsibilities of these two man are worlds apart.

Jerry Lee Lewis? Are you fucking serious? It doesn't matter what a musician says, he's only a musician. It matters a whole hell of a lot what a man who aspires to be US president says. The positions and responsibilities of these two man are worlds apart.

I had to Google that to see what the fuck he was talking about....

>> It was an inquisitive reporter for the Daily Mail named Paul Tanfield who unwittingly broke the scandal when he inquired as to the identity of an especially young woman he’d spotted in the Killer’s entourage. “I’m Myra, Jerry’s wife,” said Myra Gail Lewis. Tanfield followed up with a question for the Killer himself: “And how old is Myra?” It was at this point that Jerry Lee must have cottoned to the fact that the rest of the world might take a somewhat skeptical view of his third marriage, because the answer he gave was a lie: “Fifteen.”

Myra Gail Lewis was actually only 13 years old, a fact that would soon come out along with certain other details, such as the fact that she was Jerry Lee’s first cousin (once removed) and that the pair had married five months before his divorce from his second wife was made official. Jerry Lee tried to set minds at ease on this last point—the second marriage was null and void, he explained, because it had taken place before his divorce from his first wife—but even the most skilled public-relations expert would have had a hard time spinning the unfolding story in Jerry Lee’s favor.

As the press hounded Jerry Lee and Myra Gail Lewis over the coming week, the Killer tried to go on with business as usual, but his first three shows drew meager audiences, and those that did buy tickets showered him with boos and catcalls. When the Rank chain of theaters cancelled the rest of his dates and his fashionable Mayfair hotel encouraged him to seek lodgings elsewhere, Jerry Lee Lewis left the UK, less than a week after his dramatic arrival on this day in 1958. Back home, he would face a blacklisting from which his career would never fully recover. <<
My, aren't we learning a lot about the Trumpette mind.

Well I guess it shoudn't amaze me but I've seen alot of variations on the theme we don't care.The problem with that is simple the world has to care. Whatever happens in the US has huge impact on the rest of the world. If you pick a president the rest of the world hopes for someone smart and responsible enough to recognise their is something outside the US border. 2008 busted your mortgage market and the subsequential damage bankrupted more then 1 governement to just give an obvious example. Our fear is with all the stuff Trump has been saying he's about the least responsible person there is. It might be just posturing but nobody really knows for sure. Hence the strong reactions

Go back and read your own damn post. Your post was in response to what I said, not what Trump said. You must be one of those super-intelligent and highly educated Liberal loons.

>> It was an inquisitive reporter for the Daily Mail named Paul Tanfield who unwittingly broke the scandal when he inquired as to the identity of an especially young woman he’d spotted in the Killer’s entourage. “I’m Myra, Jerry’s wife,” said Myra Gail Lewis. Tanfield followed up with a question for the Killer himself: “And how old is Myra?” It was at this point that Jerry Lee must have cottoned to the fact that the rest of the world might take a somewhat skeptical view of his third marriage, because the answer he gave was a lie: “Fifteen.”

Myra Gail Lewis was actually only 13 years old, a fact that would soon come out along with certain other details, such as the fact that she was Jerry Lee’s first cousin (once removed) and that the pair had married five months before his divorce from his second wife was made official. Jerry Lee tried to set minds at ease on this last point—the second marriage was null and void, he explained, because it had taken place before his divorce from his first wife—but even the most skilled public-relations expert would have had a hard time spinning the unfolding story in Jerry Lee’s favor.

As the press hounded Jerry Lee and Myra Gail Lewis over the coming week, the Killer tried to go on with business as usual, but his first three shows drew meager audiences, and those that did buy tickets showered him with boos and catcalls. When the Rank chain of theaters cancelled the rest of his dates and his fashionable Mayfair hotel encouraged him to seek lodgings elsewhere, Jerry Lee Lewis left the UK, less than a week after his dramatic arrival on this day in 1958. Back home, he would face a blacklisting from which his career would never fully recover. <<

Yeah. I actually remember reading about that. The Trumpees really like men who bed little girls...Jerry Lee Lewis and Ted Nugent, for example. And they love Trump who has had 3 wives, each one younger than the last. These Trumpees apparently don't like real woman.

Go back and read your own damn post. Your post was in response to what I said, not what Trump said. You must be one of those super-intelligent and highly educated Liberal loons.

:cuckoo:

Well I guess it shoudn't amaze me but I've seen alot of variations on the theme we don't care.The problem with that is simple the world has to care. Whatever happens in the US has huge impact on the rest of the world. If you pick a president the rest of the world hopes for someone smart and responsible enough to recognise their is something outside the US border. 2008 busted your mortgage market and the subsequential damage bankrupted more then 1 governement to just give an obvious example. Our fear is with all the stuff Trump has been saying he's about the least responsible person there is. It might be just posturing but nobody really knows for sure. Hence the strong reactions

Which means little. The man could turn out to be a great President or an awful one. No one knows. Everyone thought Obama would be the one to bring the nation together yet he has proven to be the divider-in-chief. One never knows.

Yeah. I actually remember reading about that. The Trumpees really like men who bed little girls...Jerry Lee Lewis and Ted Nugent, for example. And they love Trump who has had 3 wives, each one younger than the last. These Trumpees apparently don't like real woman.

Well, from what you read, Bill Clinton likes the kiddies too. I mean real young ones.

These rubes who support Trump just do not get this...they have a kindergartener’s understanding of the larger world and our place in it.

Well, from what you read, Bill Clinton likes the kiddies too. I mean real young ones.
There is absolutely no suggestion anywhere except complete myth that Clinton has ever had anything to do with underage girls.

Of course. Because real (adult) women aren't so vulnerable. They can challenge the insecure. Why I understand they can ask questions with "blood coming out of their wherever".

Not from what "I" read, no. But it was you who brought up Jerry Lee Lewis.
How 'bout that.
Whole lotta spinnin' goin' on.

Which means little. The man could turn out to be a great President or an awful one. No one knows. Everyone thought Obama would be the one to bring the nation together yet he has proven to be the divider-in-chief. One never knows.

There is actually a big difference. The retoric used by Trump is blatently, racist, xenofobic, sexist and in general inflamatory. If he becomes commander in chief, he'll have the power of te greatest war machine on the planet. He comes over vindictive and petty and insanely narcisistic and it's scary. Remember we in Europe had a person like that in the thirties and he nearly destroyed the entire continent.

Forum List

Back