Parody of Jim Carreys Cold Dead Hand video

I'd say that's a pretty fair description of most of the Hollyweird crowd.

March 29, 2013

Jim Carrey Rails Faux Noise

"I'll just say this," wrote Carrey. "In my opinion Fux News is a last resort for kinda-sorta-almost-journalists whose options have been severely limited by their extreme and intolerant views; a media colostomy bag that has begun to burst at the seams and should be emptied before it becomes a public health issue."

Carrey ended his note by expressing hope that people will eventually give up on Fox and it'll be remembered "as nothing more than a giant culture fart that no amount of Garlique could cure." He closed, "I wish them all the luck that accompanies such malevolence."

529.gif

A parody of a parody?

Man you guys are rich.

And opposing Vaccinations?

Holy shit. Conservatives have ALWAYS opposed them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cru2KsV5UxA]Michele Bachmann claims HPV vaccine made woman's daughter mentally retarded - YouTube[/ame]

You folks are such hypocrites!

Apparently Jim Carrey ruffled some feathers. Wonder how long both sides can manage to milk this non-story for extra publicity?

I think the problem is a parody is that it's supposed to be FUNNY!

Okay, let's look at some of the arguments made by this knob.

That Carey's opposition to SOME vaccinations- that some vaccines are produced with chemicals that probably shouldn't be injected into children. Sorry, that's not an unreasonable position. If these chemicals are causing autism, it should be investigated. It seems odd to me that diagnosis of Autism have skyrocketed in recent decades.

Second issue- that because Holmes watched the ultra-violent Nolan Batman films, before going on his rampage, Carrey is responsible because he starred in one of the campy Schumacher films. That's weak.

The third one is a common one among the wingnuts. That if celebrities can hire armed bodyguards- people licensed, trained and bonded, then Cleetus totally needs a gun to protect his family, too. Completely forgetting that celebrities have been killed for merely being celebrities. (Remember John Lennon?)

Forum List

Back