Past time for Republicans to pick a side

I wonder how many people are teetering on saying, "okay, enough".

ESPECIALLY in the orange orbit.
I think it is the other way around. More people are being convinced the election was stolen. That number will continue to grow the more Trump talks about it. You cannot lie forever and people have figured it out. It is downhill for you from now on.

Leftists are fuckin' goofballs. They know they're going to lose in 2022 and 2024, so all they can resort to is to desperately try to discourage Republican voters.

Are they really so ignorant that they think threads like this are going to win people over to their side? :laughing0301:
In Trump’s first term, the Dims relentlessly sought to undermine him in all things from before he even took the Oath of Office. It appears that they are up to their same old behaviors. But THIS TIME they are beginning their effort to undermine him a few years before his possible re-election.

The GOP choosing sides? easy: Truth, Justice and the American Way!!! (Note: NOT the DemoKKKrat Way). ......except the Rinos of course.

Greg
Well, Mitt actually has a plan to send more money to those children at the very bottom of the poverty level, while not supporting two parent households who want one to stay home of govt aid. I realize he's anti-russia pro-nato and made his fortune offshoring jobs. But Trump fucked workers too, Not that I suggest Mitt would ever be acceptable to the pro-Trump folks, but there's never going to be a candidate pure as the driven snow. Tom Cotton wanted to support the former Soviet territories. DeSantis is as pro vaccine as Trump.

I love the last sentence of this article made by Adam Kinzinger that Republicans have to pick a side, Trump or the Constitution.

They can't have it both ways much as they want to. Trump carries a lot of tarnish with him and some of it rubs off on anyone who associates with him. With the outstanding work being done by the January 6 Committee, Republicans may realize that sooner rather than later.

Bigly!!!
Nice try at an obviously false syllogism. Trump and the Constitution are obviously not mutually exclusive.

Well, Mitt actually has a plan to send more money to those children at the very bottom of the poverty level, while not supporting two parent households who want one to stay home of govt aid. I realize he's anti-russia pro-nato and made his fortune offshoring jobs. But Trump fucked workers too, Not that I suggest Mitt would ever be acceptable to the pro-Trump folks, but there's never going to be a candidate pure as the driven snow. Tom Cotton wanted to support the former Soviet territories. DeSantis is as pro vaccine as Trump.
The numbers I've seen indicates that the Trump economy was skewed far more to the lower waged/working folk/minority and middle class than almost any economy before him. Do you have other figures??

Greg

Trump didn't have the power to do anything about it. That's why he was asking others to do it for him.

And asking if, and he thought the election was being stolen by the way, for people to check and verify, and take action if THEY thought it was stolen is illegal how?

The numbers I've seen indicates that the Trump economy was skewed far more to the lower waged/working folk/minority and middle class than almost any economy before him. Do you have other figures??

Greg
I don't see it as "Trump's" econ. There was a trend of 2% growth and a tightening labor market. That continued with McConnell's supply side tax cut. And the gop accepted Trump because they knew he'd sign a tax cut. The trend continued and wages for the bottom level workers began to rise.

The fed is tightening credit because mid level workers are seeing income hikes, as the dems have given enough "stimulus" so people can stay home in the pandemic.

Trump said he'd make imports more expensive with tariffs.

as I said, I'm ready for door #3

I love the last sentence of this article made by Adam Kinzinger that Republicans have to pick a side, Trump or the Constitution.

They can't have it both ways much as they want to. Trump carries a lot of tarnish with him and some of it rubs off on anyone who associates with him. With the outstanding work being done by the January 6 Committee, Republicans may realize that sooner rather than later.

Bigly!!!

Trump who? No man is an island, same as no man is the Constitution. Doesn't matter who sits behind the resolute desk—America is fucked regardless. Nevertheless, it is quite satisfying, on some primal level, to watch millions of voter ants brabble over the qualities of two wealthy old men: your Trump and your Biden.

What laws was he breaking by asking them to change something if they themselves thought there was fraudulence?
He didn’t ask; he threatened. That’s furtherance of a conspiracy to overturn a lawful election. If that isn’t a crime, I don’t know what is.

He didn’t ask; he threatened. That’s furtherance of a conspiracy to overturn a lawful election. If that isn’t a crime, I don’t know what is.
Listen to the call. Trump threatened no one. The SOS of GA. told Trump his state's data was incorrect.

And asking if, and he thought the election was being stolen by the way, for people to check and verify, and take action if THEY thought it was stolen is illegal how?
Is that the bullshit story you tell yourself at night to make you feel better about supporting this crap?

Because that’s entirely bullshit.

I have been pro-Constitution for as long as I can remember.

I am also pro Trump.

It turns out, I CAN have it both ways.
That's odd. You never spoke against his breaking the constitution before his first impeachment.

Exactly. He had 11,000 votes stolen from him in Georgia. He had every right to demand they be given back to him.

Even if he didn't, he sure as hell thought he did. If he clearly thought he was being cheated, shouldn't he fight back?

Forum List

Back