Past time for Republicans to pick a side

I love the last sentence of this article made by Adam Kinzinger that Republicans have to pick a side, Trump or the Constitution.

They can't have it both ways much as they want to. Trump carries a lot of tarnish with him and some of it rubs off on anyone who associates with him. With the outstanding work being done by the January 6 Committee, Republicans may realize that sooner rather than later.

Bigly!!!
Does Kinzeger want to know why epps was taken off the fbi most wanted list?

Thinking that his voters were deprived of their rights is the reason he fought back.

What due process did he violate? Were there Trumpists with pitchforks at these State counts?

Even Jan 6th did nothing to overturn any government, and only delayed a vote for a few hours.
He was losing in court (where due process is respected) and went to SoS, state legislatures and the VP in order to have our votes disregarded based on his beliefs.

We still have voting rights and politicians taking away your vote is depriving them of your due process. We are the ones trying to make sure Trump’s voters had their votes counted and respected. We are not the ones depriving them of their voting rights.

It’s an abhorrent abandonment of our democratic values.

He was losing in court (where due process is respected) and went to SoS, state legislatures and the VP in order to have our votes disregarded based on his beliefs.

We still have voting rights and politicians taking away your vote is depriving them of your due process. We are the ones trying to make sure Trump’s voters had their votes counted and respected. We are not the ones depriving them of their voting rights.

It’s an abhorrent abandonment of our democratic values.

The States had processes as well to determine validity of votes, not just the courts.

Nah, Dems just probably flooded some areas with ballot harvesting to dilute Trump votes in a given area.

The States had processes as well to determine validity of votes, not just the courts.

Nah, Dems just probably flooded some areas with ballot harvesting to dilute Trump votes in a given area.
Yes, and those processes were followed. If they weren't, then Trump would have had a legitimate case in court.

Since Trump couldn't meet any burden of proof with his beliefs, then he went to other places where there was no such burden, not to mention could be done in secrecy.

Yes, and those processes were followed. If they weren't, then Trump would have had a legitimate case in court.

Since Trump couldn't meet any burden of proof with his beliefs, then he went to other places where there was no such burden, not to mention could be done in secrecy.

"Followed"

Sorry, but the people in charge saying they themselves did nothing wrong does nothing for me.

Sorry, but the people in charge saying they themselves did nothing wrong does nothing for me.
It’s not up to you. That’s what we have judges for.

The world doesn’t revolve around what does something for you.

It’s not up to you. That’s what we have judges for.

The world doesn’t revolve around what does something for you.

Judges who are part of the same system.

It must be nice to be as deluded as you are, safe in your never question anything little world.

Then what did we see from ‘09-‘13 and on and on and…?

Or from 01-08?

Questioning is not Derangement.

Derangement is when no matter what the person does its wrong, not because of the action, but because of the person.

Examples are all those people screaming for people to take the vaccine or else who questioned it when Trump was the one pushing for their development.

And who now pretend he did nothing to accelerate their approvals.

Or from 01-08?

Questioning is not Derangement.

Derangement is when no matter what the person does its wrong, not because of the action, but because of the person.

Examples are all those people screaming for people to take the vaccine or else who questioned it when Trump was the one pushing for their development.

And who now pretend he did nothing to accelerate their approvals.
The lack of self-awareness is astounding!

The lack of self-awareness is astounding!

Show any post of mine where I dismiss democrats just because of who they are.

I dismiss POSTERS on this board because of who they are due to their track records.

Go away you drongo.
I just said it. Stop being a petulant brain dead troll.
Hey Colon:

I have to advise you. If asking whatever it is you think you’re asking is too difficult for a shit processing organ such as you are, then why bother trying to shit it out in the first place?

Sorry, you sphincter (They should have just named you “Anus”). But you were unclear. And you remain a worthless waste of protoplasm. If you imagine you have a good question to ask, you’re probably wrong. But you can ask an intelligent person to help you use those “word” things. Far beyond your skill set otherwise.

Now go away, you hack.

with all due respect,

BackAgain

:itsok:

Last edited:

I love the last sentence of this article made by Adam Kinzinger that Republicans have to pick a side, Trump or the Constitution.

They can't have it both ways much as they want to. Trump carries a lot of tarnish with him and some of it rubs off on anyone who associates with him. With the outstanding work being done by the January 6 Committee, Republicans may realize that sooner rather than later.

Bigly!!!
Adam Kinziger needs to pick a side. He's a traitor to his own party. What are the "sides" that Kinzinger believes we need to pick from? The Jan 6 committee is a NAZI star chamber, and everyone on it is the enemy of ever America.

Judges who are part of the same system.

It must be nice to be as deluded as you are, safe in your never question anything little world.
The judges are part of the judicial system, which, you know, is where disputes are handled and where due process is respected.

What system do you think is the "same system"?

Asking to change results? That sounds like what you’d hear from the presidente of a banana republic, not the USA.
What an idiot. There's no crime in asking. In Banana republics they point a gun at your head and order you to change the result.

You fucking numskulls are trying so hard to make simply questioning the results into a crime that it's hilarious.

Forum List

Back