Pat Robertson-Church State Separation

Jul 7, 2016
Let's listen to Pat Robertson's view on Church and State:

Here are the FACTS:
1. Pat Robertson cannot prove the Devil exists.
2. Pat Roberston cannot prove the HOLY Trinity is a rational theological perspective.
3. Pat Robertson cannot prove Jesus is God and Christianity is a TRUE religion much less the only true religion.
4. Pat Robertson cannot prove that he is inspired to spread God's message.

All these facts prove Pat Robertson should shut up!

Free country , Free speech . Pat can say as he likes same as you can M.D..

The pain of it all you poor thing. Close your lil' eyes & ears, turn the channel and you will not be forced to hear what he says.

I never want Pat to stop prattling. He is a constant source of unintentional entertainment.

Here are the FACTS:
2. Pat Roberston cannot prove the HOLY Trinity is a rational theological perspective.
3. Pat Robertson cannot prove Jesus is God and Christianity is a TRUE religion much less the only true religion.

1. You can't prove that the Devil does not exist.
2. You can't prove it doesn't.
3. You can't prove.
4. You can't
shut up.

Last edited:

Here are the FACTS:

3. You can't prove.
4. You can't
shut up.

Of course not I can not prove a negative.

Here are the FACTS:

3. You can't prove.
4. You can't
shut up.

I can't prove an elf is underneath my desk.So I guess one should be able to try to convince others that it is the basis of reality. Simply because your god can do more hypothetical things which are meaningful does not mean the nature of its claimed reality is more real than any other character in a science fiction book.

OP;s statement was rather contradictory.
Did I ever say Pat Robertson should be censored by the government. What I am saying is that Pat Robertson's ideas are so intellectually depraved that HE should decide to shut up! If he chooses not to shut up, that is his choice.
He chooses to rake in the $$$ from the rubes who fall for his nonsense.

The pain of it all you poor thing. Close your lil' eyes & ears, turn the channel and you will not be forced to hear what he says.
Unfortunately, I choosed to hear what he said and there was no need to make that choice. The title of the video was self-explanatory.

Here are the FACTS:

3. You can't prove.
4. You can't
shut up.

This is America and we are an evidence based society. Do we ask the defendant to prove his innocence without demonstrating the alleged evidence of his guilt is invalid? Pat Roberston claims Christianity is the BASIS of our moral reality and human purpose. He is the one who should make claims that he believes our facts that disprove "FACTS" 1-4.
He has made assertions without evidence. Anyone can make assertions which are based on one's CONFIDENCE. These assertions are not ESTABLISHED as facts simply because one has extreme confidence that his/her assertions are TRUE.

Keep in mind he wants to make the mixing of Church and State Legal. How does simply having FAITH that Christianity is TRUE a sufficient way to ESTABLISHING Christianity as true? He wants Christianity the foundation of legal/government system when these institutions operate under evidence based methods of discovering truth.

Last edited:
That's right bro. I can also say he has the moral duty to shut up even though his speech is perfectly LEGAL. I am now exercising my FREE SPEECH.

Pat is not the victim. I wish he would stop acting as if he were one.

Here are the FACTS:

did you listen to the video?

b/c your title doesn't match what he as talking about.

but :welcome: anyway, there's always room for a another christian (only) hater.

Here are the FACTS:

Here are the FACTS:

Actually the title is perfect. Like yourself, Pat is claiming fundie Christians (NOT ALL CHRISTIANS) are victims because some people believe fundie Christians want a theocracy. Pat responds by claiming this is overall spiritual conspiracy by the DEVIL to persecute fundie Christians because they have the truth. So I hate the message of fundie Christian Pat Robertson. He also hates the idea of "false" religions and of course "ATHEISM" because atheism go to a different hell than non-Christians and so called counterfeit Christians. Sorry dude the title is perfect.

Forum List

Back