Pathetic! California Democrats Pass Resolution Demanding Trump Apologize For His Racist Behavior

I am very glad to be a Californian/American. Part of being an American is to realize when you and your nation is being played like a cheap fiddle by a politician. And then we have tRump who's entire organization is playing Americans for all the money he can grab. OOOps that makes all you pussy's.

I am very glad to be a Californian/American. Part of being an American is to realize when you and your nation is being played like a cheap fiddle by a politician. And then we have tRump who's entire organization is playing Americans for all the money he can grab. OOOps that makes all you pussy's.

Do you have any evidence of your irrational crazy shit claims?

• Banned
You have no idea what you're talking about as your predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.

Liberalfilth cannot accurately specify WHAT racism! Illegal immigration isn't a race, it's a criminal burden on society regardless of the race doing it. Islam is also not a race; it's a praised-by-Hitler, human rights atrocity ideology of pure HATE (I've read the Quran) which comes in ALL races, including white. There are millions of muslims just as white as I am!

Another example of how Democrats are sensitive and weak minded.

Hah-Hah! California Democrats Pass Resolution Demanding President Trump Apologize

The Gateway Pundit via Daily Caller/Tucker Carlson....Another fake
Another example of how Democrats are sensitive and weak minded.

Hah-Hah! California Democrats Pass Resolution Demanding President Trump Apologize

More click-bait crapola. I followed your link and it switches from the shit site, Gateway Pundit, to one of those sites that says your computer is infected with a virus.

These whining Trumpies are idiots. California is now the 6th largest economy in the world. They bite the hand that feeds them.

Liberalfilth cannot accurately specify WHAT racism! Illegal immigration isn't a race, it's a criminal burden on society regardless of the race doing it. Islam is also not a race; it's a praised-by-Hitler, human rights atrocity ideology of pure HATE (I've read the Quran) which comes in ALL races, including white. There are millions of muslims just as white as I am!

How about refusing to rent to black people? He lost that fight in court.

Do you have any evidence of your irrational crazy shit claims?
Open your eyes and ears. You have had all the evidence you need since the Republican presidential primary last year.

How about refusing to rent to black people? He lost that fight in court.

Since it's a statistical DOJ/FBI FACT (not my admittedly racist opinion), that America's black crybabies commit orders of magnitude more violent crime than all other races in America, if I owned property, I would NEVER be stupid enough to rent it out to the most hateful, violent, chip-on-shoulder crybaby savage race in America. I ADMIT I'm proudly racist against Crybaby-Americans, so you may as well stop using that as an insult, because I think it's a compliment. Name me ONE black nation on this planet that ISN'T a violent 3rd-world, bloodbath toilet of mindless destruction, with more than a 50% literacy rate. And an average lifespan of a similar number.

Forum List

Back