Patriot & Hero Ed Snowden's Latest News Conference

sandiego.jpg

Snowden thinks no other nation spies?

Need some cheese, rat?

It doesn't matter if other nations do. Ours isn't supposed to.

Specially , spying on its own citizens.

Not everybody's mind is enslaved like yours.

Sorry but the Patriot Act was passed by Congress and it's a law.The repubs spied on us also. But now it's just Oblama?
We are not suppose to spy, ha! when did that happen in modern USof A?
Never hear of a spy plane being shot down over the USSR in the 1960's.
try not to be so short on the subject matter..

You must be a con subversive Commie hugger. The guys a fking traitor to America and lower than dung beatle shit, and I could show you what a 2nd Amendment right is used for anytime we try that garbage and put him before a firing squad.

Shit, Tao , are you saying that IN A FREE COUNTRY , the government is allowed to spy on its citizens?

So what then is the difference between a FREE REPUBLIC and a communist one?!?!?!?

You must be a con subversive Commie hugger. The guys a fking traitor to America and lower than dung beatle shit, and I could show you what a 2nd Amendment right is used for anytime we try that garbage and put him before a firing squad.

Shit, Tao , are you saying that IN A FREE COUNTRY , the government is allowed to spy on its citizens?

So what then is the difference between a FREE REPUBLIC and a communist one?!?!?!?

One does it in a legal venue, the other does it to suppress opposition.

One does it in a legal venue, the other does it to suppress opposition.

What?

Your brain is fried.

Need some cheese, rat?

Oh how the democrat party has fallen... even lower than the party of Bush... But hey, it's your party so don't ever stop mindlessly blindly defending!

I like how other nations spying on allies and ITS OWN CITIZENS makes it ok for Obama to do it. Golden, fuckin golden.

Remember you have an out here, I have disagreed with you, that makes me a red neck racist republican for pointing out your hypocrisy and or extremely low standards.

Need some cheese, rat?

Oh how the democrat party has fallen... even lower than the party of Bush... But hey, it's your party so don't ever stop mindlessly blindly defending!

I like how other nations spying on allies and ITS OWN CITIZENS makes it ok for Obama to do it. Golden, fuckin golden.

Remember you have an out here, I have disagreed with you, that makes me a red neck racist republican for pointing out your hypocrisy and or extremely low standards.

I did not say I liked it, I only stated facts. If you think the US is an innocent babe of the past you are wrong.
During periods of war the US has spied on it's citizens and it was done by our Founding Fathers also.

Need some cheese, rat?

I did not say I liked it, I only stated facts. If you think the US is an innocent babe of the past you are wrong.
During periods of war the US has spied on it's citizens and it was done by our Founding Fathers also.

Really?

So the Constitution does not apply during periods of "war"? So that means we are going to have a perennial war.

Need some cheese, rat?

K...

So Snow is right or wrong for giving us proof of it now, during our lifetimes, under Obama of spying on allies and US citizens? Or because the US has done it before it makes Snowden a terrorist/treasonous/criminal/whatever?

Honestly, what do you think of Obama in this case.... The most transparent President in history.

Need some cheese, rat?

It doesn't matter if other nations do. Ours isn't supposed to.

Specially , spying on its own citizens.

Not everybody's mind is enslaved like yours.

Not everyone is as naive as you, either.

We've been spying forever.....pick a World War....Cold War
You know we have the CIA, right?

The Patriot Act was very clear in its intentions of spying on Americans.
I'm sorry you never read it and allowed yourself to be spoon-fed what it contained.

And, fuck no, I didn't click on the garbage video.
Why?
I think everyone here already knows how little I think of the amoeba and, besides, I see the Russian in the preview.

I hope he dies of fire-aids
:fu:

If the government has a right to spy on enemies, the government considers all of the citizens enemies. It is almost an admission by the government that the US is in a state of civil war of some kind.

Forum List

Back