Patriot & Hero Ed Snowden's Latest News Conference

Some of you all never heard the phrase "all enemies foreign and domestic." Others have heard it and some have even taken an oath intoning the phrase.

There actually ARE some folks who live her, are citizens, have enjoyed the many blessings and privileges of being Americans who are, nonetheless, fucking "domestic enemies."

Why on Earth are we afraid to spy on domestic enemies?

By the way, every time an eavesdropping WARRANT is signed by a judge, the electronic intercepts or bugs constitute "spying" on the folks under suspicion.

Extraordinary rendition would be useful for a scumbag like Snowden.

What kind of work do you do for the feds? Or are you just protecting your food stamps?

Confusedatious is confused again. Or just a dishonest petty pathetic hack. :eusa_liar:

I do not work for the Federal Government.

I also work for a living and have never taken any public assistance. Well, that might not be 100% accurate. I did get some unemployment insurance for a few weeks once many many years ago.

Your asshole buddy, Snowden, is a piece of shit. I really DO wish him a long life

behind bars.

You have to be naive if you believe the government's spying on American citizens is or will be limited to the War on Terra™.

Srsly.

But Snowden is still a ratfink chickenshit coward leftist who loves commie regimes.

Last edited:

You must be a con subversive Commie hugger. The guys a fking traitor to America and lower than dung beatle shit, and I could show you what a 2nd Amendment right is used for anytime we try that garbage and put him before a firing squad.

Shit, Tao , are you saying that IN A FREE COUNTRY , the government is allowed to spy on its citizens?

So what then is the difference between a FREE REPUBLIC and a communist one?!?!?!?

In time of war? Yes!!! You are in a terrorist war & another 911 is just around the corner. You just had two ass-clowns blow up a Boston city block of Americans, and you question the need? Snowden planned to do this, spying is just an excuse, a ruse.

Tell me, what spying is being done that isn't done everyday by corporations?

If the government has a right to spy on enemies, the government considers all of the citizens enemies. It is almost an admission by the government that the US is in a state of civil war of some kind.

Citizens or Enemies?

Theodore Kaczynski
Timothy McVeigh

Spying on US citizens is alright by me, if they suspect that the person they are spying on, may have some intent on harming any of our populace, or the person they are spying on is spying for other governments.
We not long ago, kicked out several Russian spies (including Anna Chapman).
Our allies spy on us and we spy on them. Personally, I'm in favor of them spying on you, as your vehement objection to spying means that you are probably guilty of doing something illegal.
Bottom line is that if such spying ultimately prevents a large death toll in any part of our nation, that's fine by me. Hell, they're welcome to move an FBI agent into my spare room to spy on me if they like, he or she would just end up bored to death with nothing to show for it.

Spying on US citizens is alright by me, if they suspect that the person they are spying on, may have some intent on harming any of our populace, or the person they are spying on is spying for other governments.
Our allies spy on us and we spy on them. Personally, I'm in favor of them spying on you, as your vehement objection to spying means that you are probably guilty of doing something illegal.

Wow. The "If you aren't doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about" argument. Doesn't get much dumber than that.

Do you know why our Founders put the Fourth Amendment in our Bill of Rights? Because they knew from firsthand experience that tyrants have this funny way of finding what they are looking for.

You also seem to be unaware the government is spying on EVERYONE. Not just "suspects". Everyone.

Bottom line is that if such spying ultimately prevents a large death toll in any part of our nation, that's fine by me. Hell, they're welcome to move an FBI agent into my spare room to spy on me if they like, he or she would just end up bored to death with nothing to show for it.

Another rube willing to sacrifice his liberty for the illusion of security.

Last edited:

Wow. The "If you aren't doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about" argument. Doesn't get much dumber than that.

Do you know why our Founders put the Fourth Amendment in our Bill of Rights? Because they knew from firsthand experience that tyrants have this funny way of finding what they are looking for.

Another rube willing to sacrifice his liberty for the illusion of security.

^ might not be so cavalier about what some of the fucking terrorists are all about if he had been running in the Boston Marathon near the explosions at the moment they went off.

You know what rights the dead have?

None.

If the government has a right to spy on enemies, the government considers all of the citizens enemies. It is almost an admission by the government that the US is in a state of civil war of some kind.

Why can't the narcotized wake up from the stupor and grasp that simple fact?

Patriot & Hero Ed Snowden's Latest News Conference

Coward and likely traitor Snowden has clearly had a change of heart, lamenting his loss of paradise and begging for asylum in Russia. He’s even agreed to Putin’s terms to not cause more harm to American interests.

All you minor league faggots calling Snowden a coward make me lolz. The real question is what would you pussies do if you had the info Snowden had? Chances are you would sit on it like a dumb fat child hoping no one ever found out you knew anything at all. There is a reason Snowden will be remembered in history and none of you will... He made the play you ***** would have the blood draining from your face in fear just know the exists to be played if you were in his situation.

What the Government did was illegal per our own constitution and treaties... It takes balls going against a nation that kills it's own citizens. (thanks Obama and Bush for that new power!)

Some of you all never heard the phrase "all enemies foreign and domestic." Others have heard it and some have even taken an oath intoning the phrase.

There actually ARE some folks who live her, are citizens, have enjoyed the many blessings and privileges of being Americans who are, nonetheless, fucking "domestic enemies."

By the way, every time an eavesdropping WARRANT is signed by a judge, the electronic intercepts or bugs constitute "spying" on the folks under suspicion.

ANYONE who perpetrates treason against the Constitution is a domestic enemy. Plain and simple. Of course, you must have read the same, and must understand what is to be a free man.

ANYONE who perpetrates treason against the Constitution is a domestic enemy. Plain and simple. Of course, you must have read the same, and must understand what is to be a free man.

Albeit you managed to go over-simplified (and therefore off track) from jump street, you are close enough for present purposes.

ANYONE who perpetrates treason against the Constitution is a domestic enemy. Plain and simple.

By that definition, you agree that Snowden committed treason.

Your second sentence is unintelligible gibberish, of course.

All you minor league faggots calling Snowden a coward make me lolz. The real question is what would you pussies do if you had the info Snowden had? Chances are you would sit on it like a dumb fat child hoping no one ever found out you knew anything at all. There is a reason Snowden will be remembered in history and none of you will... He made the play you ***** would have the blood draining from your face in fear just know the exists to be played if you were in his situation.

What the Government did was illegal per our own constitution and treaties... It takes balls going against a nation that kills it's own citizens. (thanks Obama and Bush for that new power!)

Actually not.

The surveillance programs are both legal and Constitutional, another tragic aspect of Snowden’s ignorance, stupidity, and cowardice, in that he needlessly threw his life away.

As for this paranoid nonsense about ‘the government,’ as if it were some separate, malevolent entity – ‘the government’ is We the People.

The surveillance programs exist at the behest of the American people, authorized by their elected representatives in Congress and administered by the courts in accordance with the Constitution.

So libertarians can stow their simplistic schoolboy politics about ‘the government.’

Forum List

Back