Patriot & Hero Ed Snowden's Latest News Conference

All you minor league faggots calling Snowden a coward make me lolz. The real question is what would you pussies do if you had the info Snowden had? Chances are you would sit on it like a dumb fat child hoping no one ever found out you knew anything at all. There is a reason Snowden will be remembered in history and none of you will... He made the play you ***** would have the blood draining from your face in fear just know the exists to be played if you were in his situation.

What the Government did was illegal per our own constitution and treaties... It takes balls going against a nation that kills it's own citizens. (thanks Obama and Bush for that new power!)

Actually not.

The surveillance programs are both legal and Constitutional, another tragic aspect of Snowden’s ignorance, stupidity, and cowardice, in that he needlessly threw his life away.

As for this paranoid nonsense about ‘the government,’ as if it were some separate, malevolent entity – ‘the government’ is We the People.

The surveillance programs exist at the behest of the American people, authorized by their elected representatives in Congress and administered by the courts in accordance with the Constitution.

So libertarians can stow their simplistic schoolboy politics about ‘the government.’

You know what, you talked me into it man! I'm gonna get with a few of my friends and look into hacking your chit and maybe listening to some of your conversations or browse your emails... Because it's legal! Or wait, it's only constitutional and legal when Obama does it?

Man, I had hoped you neocon fukkers died off after Bush... But yer back with a big Government>all vengeance!

It doesn't matter if other nations do. Ours isn't supposed to.

Specially , spying on its own citizens.

Not everybody's mind is enslaved like yours.

Not everyone is as naive as you, either.

I see you are the stupid motherfucker who believes the bureaucratic bullshit but I am the one who is naive.

Go fig.

Most any other thing, Cont, you and I see eye-to-eye.
So I'm sorry if you think me calling you naive opens up an opportunity to call me a stupid motherfucker.

You swallowed Bush's cock all the way down to his balls if you thought the Patriot Act was never designed to spy on any and every body anywhere they so desired.

It was embellished even further in 2006 and you were happily gagging then too.

Obama's latest extension was 2009 but only now do you have a problem with it.

So call it naive or stupid or simply blindly partisan but none of those things have two shits to do with why/how Snowballer took it upon himself to tell the world (most of whom would love to see us fall) exactly who/what/when/where/why we gathered information on them and us.

Just wondering, though.
Does Snowballer's dick taste better than Bush's?

All you minor league faggots calling Snowden a coward make me lolz. The real question is what would you pussies do if you had the info Snowden had? Chances are you would sit on it like a dumb fat child hoping no one ever found out you knew anything at all. There is a reason Snowden will be remembered in history and none of you will... He made the play you ***** would have the blood draining from your face in fear just know the exists to be played if you were in his situation.

What the Government did was illegal per our own constitution and treaties... It takes balls going against a nation that kills it's own citizens. (thanks Obama and Bush for that new power!)

Were you as outraged when Bush first enacted the PA?

You have to be naive if you believe the government's spying on American citizens is or will be limited to the War on Terra™.

Srsly.

But Snowden is still a ratfink chickenshit coward leftist who loves commie regimes.

Excuse me Ding Dong, he is stuck is Russia because your people cancelled his passport and are ready to drone him on sight.

I have been in the Moscow airport. It is the dingy third world shit hole one would expect from a communist public works project.

Three weeks? Snowden is a moron.

You must be a con subversive Commie hugger. The guys a fking traitor to America and lower than dung beatle shit, and I could show you what a 2nd Amendment right is used for anytime we try that garbage and put him before a firing squad.

Shit, Tao , are you saying that IN A FREE COUNTRY , the government is allowed to spy on its citizens?

So what then is the difference between a FREE REPUBLIC and a communist one?!?!?!?

One does it in a legal venue, the other does it to suppress opposition.

you might want to upgrade your knowledge before revealing your low-educational level on the subject.
USSR did everything according to the law. THEIR law.
Gosh, Stalin's Constitution of 1936 was EXEMPLARY on behalf of all the declared freedoms and guarantees.
His persecution of millions was also LEGAL in their system and even done with trials :lol:

Some of you all never heard the phrase "all enemies foreign and domestic." Others have heard it and some have even taken an oath intoning the phrase.

There actually ARE some folks who live her, are citizens, have enjoyed the many blessings and privileges of being Americans who are, nonetheless, fucking "domestic enemies."

Why on Earth are we afraid to spy on domestic enemies?

By the way, every time an eavesdropping WARRANT is signed by a judge, the electronic intercepts or bugs constitute "spying" on the folks under suspicion.

ANYONE who perpetrates treason against the Constitution is a domestic enemy. Plain and simple. Of course, you must have read the same, and must understand what is to be a free man.

Albeit you managed to go over-simplified (and therefore off track) from jump street, you are close enough for present purposes.

ANYONE who perpetrates treason against the Constitution is a domestic enemy. Plain and simple.

By that definition, you agree that Snowden committed treason.

Your second sentence is unintelligible gibberish, of course.

He did not. Constitution does not protect the government and its' secrets.
It protects the citizens from the government.
Government invaded the rights of the citizens - Snowden revealed it - he is actually is a defender of the Constitution and it's spirit.

ANYONE who perpetrates treason against the Constitution is a domestic enemy. Plain and simple. Of course, you must have read the same, and must understand what is to be a free man.

Albeit you managed to go over-simplified (and therefore off track) from jump street, you are close enough for present purposes.

ANYONE who perpetrates treason against the Constitution is a domestic enemy. Plain and simple.

Government invaded the rights of the citizens - Snowden revealed it - he is actually is a defender of the Constitution and it's spirit.

Apparently he also ran off with completely legal foreign intelligence information. So he has that going for him. However, he hasn't been able to buy his way out of the Moscow airport with it yet. The Russians must have higher standards than the Chinese.

Snowden is a traitor.

Even though I appreciate his bringing to light the spying programs that I believe go way beyond what the Pat Act meant for them to go.

He also ratted us out to other countries on activities we had going overseas....

SO you folks go ahead and call him hero, I'll wait until they lock his ass up and bury the key......

Apparently he also ran off with completely legal foreign intelligence information. So he has that going for him. However, he hasn't been able to buy his way out of the Moscow airport with it yet. The Russians must have higher standards than the Chinese.

still isn't against the Constitution

Traitor my ass. DC is full of traitors. If you held yourselves to the same level you'd expect Snowden to raise himself to you'd be rounded up by the secret service.

In my 22 years on active duty I held for the most of it a highly compartmentalized Top Secret clearance.

And spent 4+ years working directly under NSA.

I retired in 93...20 years ago (in a few months) and I still will not talk about the classified programs i knew about or was involved in....

Yes, Snowden is a traitor........

Snowden is a traitor.

Even though I appreciate his bringing to light the spying programs that I believe go way beyond what the Pat Act meant for them to go.

He also ratted us out to other countries on activities we had going overseas....

SO you folks go ahead and call him hero, I'll wait until they lock his ass up and bury the key......

Seriously PVT Ollie?

Or are you afraid to lose some government benefit?

Nonsense.

The surveillance programs are both legal and Constitutional, no rights were ‘violated.’

Snowden didn’t ‘reveal’ anything but his own ignorance and naivete.

In my 22 years on active duty I held for the most of it a highly compartmentalized Top Secret clearance.

And spent 4+ years working directly under NSA.

I retired in 93...20 years ago (in a few months) and I still will not talk about the classified programs i knew about or was involved in....

Yes, Snowden is a traitor........

Correct.

Nonsense.

The surveillance programs are both legal and Constitutional, no rights were ‘violated.’

Snowden didn’t ‘reveal’ anything but his own ignorance and naivete.

They may be Constitutional in a communist country, But not in ours,

Forum List

Back