Patriots safety Duron Harmon says no to Trump

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Patriots' Duron Harmon Says He Won't Visit Trump's White House

New England Patriots safety Duron Harmon says that he will not visit the White House. Harmon said "it would be dope" to follow the lead of the Golden State Warriors and visit Barack Obama instead.

Why doesn't Harmon want the honor of meeting the President of the United States in the White House?
Maybe President Trump should replace Harmon with a Patriots fan.

New England Patriots safety Duron Harmon says that he will not visit the White House. Harmon said "it would be dope" to follow the lead of the Golden State Warriors and visit Barack Obama instead.

Why doesn't Harmon want the honor of meeting the President of the United States in the White House?
I think we all know the answer to your query.

Yep, Harmon is a racist cretin.

That's why he plays safety. He's weak.

Yep, Harmon is a racist cretin.
Sure.

Maybe because he wants to meet a REAL President....not just an orange fake one.

Brady didn't go last year, either. Why the spotlight on Harmon?

The president isn't black. That's all this is about. Other than that, president Trump has actually done more beneficial things for minority populations in The US in just two years than Obama did in 8.

I don't listen to these people anymore. If they don't like America, leave. If you think America is SOOOOO Racist, then how about you donate your million dollar salary to a Social Justice Warrior cause, and live like a pauper instead.

How about you just volunteer to pay triple more taxes than you owe or something that actually is an actual sacrifice for you?

Anything? Yah got anything at all?

Due to his reasoning. Bradys reasoning was the timing, I believe his wife was pregnant or something. Maybe it was an excuse, I don't know. If Brady refuses to go in order to stand in solidarity with some imaginary Resistance, it will reflect poorly on him also.

I'm sure Trump is even now weeping copious tears of despair.

Due to his reasoning. Bradys reasoning was the timing, I believe his wife was pregnant or something. Maybe it was an excuse, I don't know. If Brady refuses to go in order to stand in solidarity with some imaginary Resistance, it will reflect poorly on him also.
I think that Brady likes President Trump.

Not as much as he likes being here :beer: He'll show in a few days with a couple :finger3: for the paparazzi in the empire.

I don't know if there's a "Resistance," but Trump's attitude toward the black brothers' protest would be enough to keep me home, if I were Harmon.

Not as much as he likes being here :beer: He'll show in a few days with a couple :finger3: for the paparazzi in the empire.

:eek: Brady and his wife are built exactly alike. That's..never seen that before. I don't know what to make of it.

No, last year the winners' visit was cancelled altogether because no player from Philly was willing to shake the President's hand.
Pres. Trump did't miss out on anything.

Because no one on that team was worthy of meeting him. ... :cool:
You poor guy, Sunni. I wish you could go meet him, kiss his ring, whatever. You would both be so delighted.

I have to wonder if he's been invited.

Forum List

Back