🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Paul BIZARRO Ryan continues to campaign for Hillary

You are supporting a man who wants overthrow the laws of America and released classified information.
Since you are talking about Hillary, she didn't just "want to," she already did...
Sliced and diced my post against the rules.

Here it is again in its entirety. You are a commie.

You are far more crazy than I am a liar.

You are supporting a man who wants overthrow the laws of America and released classified information.

It was a stunning moment: a presidential nominee calling on a foreign power not only to hack his opponent and release what they found publicly, but hoping the Russians had stolen the emails of a top American official, perhaps including classified information.

Trump's Plea for Russia to Hack the U.S. Government

Which means either you are lying or Gary Johnson is way more like LBJ than we know...

It was a stunning moment: a presidential nominee calling on a foreign power not only to hack his opponent and release what they found publicly, but hoping the Russians had stolen the emails of a top American official, perhaps including classified information.

And that amounts to treason

Since you are talking about Hillary, she didn't just "want to," she already did...

Putin isn't a commie he is a facist with ties to the russian mafia and oligarchs , trumps club

Putin isn't a commie he is a facist with ties to the russian mafia and oligarchs , trumps club
You are a leftie so you have trouble understanding that commies can be leftist. You have to use meaningful definitions within a contemporary context. Using criminal ties has always been a tool of political parties.

You are a leftie so you have trouble understanding that commies can be leftist. You have to use meaningful definitions within a contemporary context. Using criminal ties has always been a tool of political parties.
no jake it is you who is confused , putin loves capitalism unfettered capitalism for his mob and is to the right not to the left , by the way, I also have a masters degree in russian and soviet history with studies in european history , putin is no longer a communist

That is not campaigning for Hillary - that is making a true and honest statement. Russia should stay the fuck out of the American political process and Trump (and you ) should not be grandstanding for them to do so.

Releasing emails is TRUTH. Putin provided TRUTH. You HATE TRUTH, which is why you LOVE HILLARY.
You support a candidate who is encouraging a foreign country (an enemy foreign country) to violate international and American laws to sway an election. If it is not treason, the encouragement is criminal. Your support of the interests of foreign countries in violation of our laws is noted.

Not in the slightest, guno. Putin began as a commie and remains one, a criminal commie using the powers of the state and the criminals to get what he wants. Does not matter what your background may be: you are bound by definitions in contemporary context.
so did you have a problem jake with Obama going to Great Britain to tell them to vote to stay in the eu. I didn't think so.
If Netanyahoo did it, no problem with Oblamer since both were legally and officially invited. Trump is encouraging our enemy to hack emails and violation of international and national law.

It just doesn't stop...

Paul Ryan Spox: Putin Is 'Thug' Who Should 'Stay Out Of This Election'

""Russia is a global menace led by a devious thug," Ryan spokesman Brendan Buck told The Guardian. "Putin should stay out of this election.""

but Benjamin Netanyahu, BIZARRO's (Lex Luthor caliber) master, should stay in, because BIZARRO loves the cash he gets from Zionism to sell out America. Indeed, BIZARRO faces multiple counts of treason for everything from 911 to global warming if Trump wins...

He's just another neocon sonofabitch who never got the memo that the Soviet Union died 24 years ago. Neocons now come in both RINO and Democrat flavors now!

It just doesn't stop...

""Russia is a global menace led by a devious thug," Ryan spokesman Brendan Buck told The Guardian. "Putin should stay out of this election.""

but Benjamin Netanyahu, BIZARRO's (Lex Luthor caliber) master, should stay in, because BIZARRO loves the cash he gets from Zionism to sell out America. Indeed, BIZARRO faces multiple counts of treason for everything from 911 to global warming if Trump wins...

He's just another neocon sonofabitch who never got the memo that the Soviet Union died 24 years ago. Neocons now come in both RINO and Democrat flavors now!
Since DDE and Kennedy the parties have had solid neo-imperialistic factions tied to the military industrial complex.

Ryan the RINO enraged that the Establishment has been kicked to the curb. He would be content to keep losing Presidential elections as long as his "guys" were in the race. Romney & Ryan looked very comfortable losing in 2012.

I called out Ryan as a RINO long before it became obvious he was one. He was being touted as 'the' conservative at the time, what a joke. Sadly it was my Democrat voting brother who spilled the beans on Ryan, like many I had bought into the Ryan is a conservative nonsense.

It just doesn't stop...

You appear to be disagreeing with Ryan and saying that Putin should NOT stay out of the election.

Is that correct?

That is not campaigning for Hillary - that is making a true and honest statement. Russia should stay the fuck out of the American political process and Trump (and you ) should not be grandstanding for them to do so.

Releasing emails is TRUTH. Putin provided TRUTH. You HATE TRUTH, which is why you LOVE HILLARY.

GOP going to release their emails ? I don't think so ! Can you imagine the shit they said about Trump?

Which means either you are lying or Gary Johnson is way more like LBJ than we know...

And that amounts to treason
"Hope" to see what the Russians have hacked that Hillary dumped isn't treason. It is "hope".

Or....the sec of state shouldn't have been an incompetent clown.
She should not have been.

That, however, has absolutely nothing to do with the statements highlighted here.

The content of the released emails are an entirely separate issue from Russian hacking. Russia hacking the DNC should be condemned. The DNC playing fast and loose with the electorate should ALSO be condemned. Attacking anyone that condemns Russian actions simply because they released information that is hurtful to the democrats is partisan hackery and should not be tolerated.

Forum List

Back