🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Paul Ryan Doesn't Seem to Think Donald Was Joking

The only mystery to me here is why Ryan voluntarily took The Worst Position in the History of Positions.

He seems like a fairly smart guy otherwise.

my answer? i actually think he felt he had no choice and that his sense of public service demanded it. I pretty much disagree with most of what he believes, but i think he actually believes he can do good.

willow ijit, your own party hacks couldn't find anything illegal.

i can't help it if their findings don't suit your insanity.
You just don't know how to pay attention. Her e mails were ordered to be turned over, she deleted 33 thousand of them, she destroyed her hard drive to the point that no forensic material was recoverable. Coney chose not to indict her. He also said there were many lies told by the hildebeast. So, there you have it. jilly just dumb.

This whole sh!t storm in the GOP has got to be killing Ryan and McConnell.

They are actually two of my favorite lawmakers and I actually feel sorry for them.

I'm sure they are in damage control mode and more worried about losing control of the House and Senate rather than wishfully thinking about a Trump miracle at this point.
Both of them --- like so many other prominent republicans --- know this buffoon isn't even close to being presidential material, and privately they don't want him to win. They're only concern at this point is how many pubes running for the Senate and Congress he will drag down with him.

They are actually two of my favorite lawmakers and I actually feel sorry for them.

I'm sure they are in damage control mode and more worried about losing control of the House and Senate rather than wishfully thinking about a Trump miracle at this point.
Boehner, McConnell and Ryan brought this revolt on themselves. The people are tired of this shit, That's why independents are tracking with disaffected conservatives in exit polls. Bad news for The Democrats. We're not only going to take the White House, we're going to replace the Congressional Leadership with people with balls.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Its time for Paul Ryan to step down. He's acting like the liberal waiting to have a cob shoved up his ass.
Which explains why the Republican party is imploding and one of the reasons I left it after 32 years.

The viciousness, hate and emotional-arguments that have taken over much of the Republican party is both deplorable and destructive. On one side we have an increasingly authoritarian Democrat party which is does a good job of banding together during elections and on the other side we have what was one the best and sanest party in the US but now is eating its own young and kicking out anyone who disagrees. The Republican party is more vicious, but also a lot smaller. It lost the last two elections and I fear it will lose this one two.

‘The top spokesperson for House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) had strong words in response to Donald Trump's call for Russian hackers to "find" and release the deleted emails from Hillary Clinton's private server.’

Further evidence that Trump is reckless, irresponsible, and has no business being president.
Yeah...but...but...but...what about Cankles? Does her CARELESSNESS mean anything?

Trump may say stupid shit, but Mrs. BJ DOES stupid shit...but libs are okay with doing, but not saying.

You just don't know how to pay attention. Her e mails were ordered to be turned over, she deleted 33 thousand of them, she destroyed her hard drive to the point that no forensic material was recoverable. Coney chose not to indict her. He also said there were many lies told by the hildebeast. So, there you have it. jilly just dumb.
Oh Silly Jilly is not dumb, she just knows a lot things that are wrong...and she never changes.

Boehner, McConnell and Ryan brought this revolt on themselves. The people are tired of this shit, That's why independents are tracking with disaffected conservatives in exit polls. Bad news for The Democrats. We're not only going to take the White House, we're going to replace the Congressional Leadership with people with balls.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
The truth to some is CRAZY.

I wonder does that mean they are crazy? Could be.

Oh Silly Jilly is not dumb, she just knows a lot things that are wrong...and she never changes.

funny coming from a know-nothing like you.

but whatchagonna do?

Two of your "favorite lawmakers"? Holy shit, you've now lost all credibility.

Its time for Paul Ryan to step down. He's acting like the liberal waiting to have a cob shoved up his ass.
I think you are a crazy idiot.

Paul Ryan is the GOP's best bet to recapture The White House in 2020.

certainly a better bet than dumb Donald. I actually think voters were starving for someone they liked this year. (although, frankly, I don't know why we have to feel like we can hang out with our presidents. I'm kind of with bill maher on this one.... be boring, be competent....do your job.

Comrade Trump must be defeated.

20817865-mmmain.jpg

So today, one day after the firestorm that erupted over Trump's latest gaff, he is now saying "Oh I was just joking and being sarcastic -- not seriously!"

Trump's latest gaff and his entire bid for the US Presidency is the real joke.

[ per Yio: "Paul Ryan is the GOP's best bet to recapture The White House in 2020. ]

... certainly a better bet than dumb Donald. I actually think voters were starving for someone they liked this year. (although, frankly, I don't know why we have to feel like we can hang out with our presidents. I'm kind of with bill maher on this one.... be boring, be competent....do your job.

Almost anyone would be a better bet than The Donald, it would seem.

But a presidential candidate should not be a "bet" -- one should be a proven commodity with a verifiable track record.

Paul Ryan is compiling his own proven track record now. He has at least managed to arrive at consensus between the GOP and DEMs in the US House for budgeting and funding issues. That's a start. That's more than Boehner ever accomplished.

Mitch McConnell had to bail out Boehner the last time there was a funding impasse, in addition to which Boehner wasted Congress' time with repeated moot repeals of ACA -- like a bunch of frat boyz sitting around masturbating together over girlie magazines.

[ per Yio: "Paul Ryan is the GOP's best bet to recapture The White House in 2020. ]

... certainly a better bet than dumb Donald. I actually think voters were starving for someone they liked this year. (although, frankly, I don't know why we have to feel like we can hang out with our presidents. I'm kind of with bill maher on this one.... be boring, be competent....do your job.

Almost anyone would be a better bet than The Donald, it would seem.

But a presidential candidate should not be a "bet" -- one should be a proven commodity with a verifiable track record.

Paul Ryan is compiling his own proven track record now. He has at least managed to arrive at consensus between the GOP and DEMs in the US House for budgeting and funding issues. That's a start. That's more than Boehner ever accomplished.

Mitch McConnell had to bail out Boehner the last time there was a funding impasse, in addition to which Boehner wasted Congress' time with repeated moot repeals of ACA -- like a bunch of frat boyz sitting around masturbating together over girlie magazines.

i agree about ryan and the budget. but boehner's problem wasn't getting a consensus with democrats. it was getting his own right flank in line. ryan dispensed with that type of resistance because he said if they did that to him, he wasn't taking the job as speaker.

boehner allows them to repeatedly try to repeal the ACA because he had no control over his base. again, ryan was able to dispense with a lot of that.... except that they still don't want to pass anything. getting them to refund the 911 first responders' medical care was a nightmare endeavor. in reality, it never should have had a sunset provision.

interesting analogy. there is a truth to that.

"The top spokesperson for House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) had strong words in response to Donald Trump's call for Russian hackers to "find" and release the deleted emails from Hillary Clinton's private server.

"Russia is a global menace led by a devious thug," Ryan spokesman Brendan Buck told The Guardian. "Putin should stay out of this election."

Paul Ryan Spox: Putin Is 'Thug' Who Should 'Stay Out Of This Election'

It's time for Paul Ryan to withdraw his support from the donald and man up.
i'm glad you got the quote right, most of the left has it "Trump incites Putin to Hack Hillary email".

i for one agree with the premise, what difference does it make about the thirty thousand deletes, who finds them isn't important. i for one don't care for wiki leaks, i wish assange quite dead. but this isn't about russia or putin, only the spin is. she should never have deleted state email in the first place. that's the wrong.

it's about a corrupt media protected family dynasty marching forward.

paul ryan's support or approval isn't necessary. russia is weak militarily, putin is a eunuch, he will respect real lines in the sand that change the calculus of modern war.

nice thread j. though i do find "man up" to be a bit sexist .... :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back