Paul Krugman explains Repub's ongoing, self- inflicted, dilemma to a "T"

An emoticon of whatever nature is the best sign of self-declared surrender without anything worthwhile to say.

Hey another internet 'rule maker'. Thank god we finally found you. The internet has been without your valuable services for nearly 25 years! NOW everything will be set right.

Don't let me keep you from your duties.

Not a "rule" just a time proven observation. Emoticons were created to help those who ran out of words of valid arguments after they ran out of profanities.

I think your argument re emoticons is @#$% *%^ @#&$^^ &*%^$ @#$% steaming pile of $%^&! :wtf:

THANK GOD!!!!!

Finally an intelligent comment from the clown who abuses the good name of a great scientist and human being.

You're not gonna kiss me now...are you.

Paul Krugman is a ass clown. What's your point?

How dare you speak about Paul Krugman at such disrespectful way.

Don't you know that he is a Nobel Prize winner, well-deserving that honor, just like like Al Gore, Barack Obama and Yasser Arafat.

Oooppsss... Sorry...Let me rephrase:

Krugman is a jerk off clown that couldn't find his ass with both hands. Better? :)

Don't you know that he is a Nobel Prize winner, well-deserving that honor, just like like Al Gore, Barack Obama and Yasser Arafat.

Krugman is a jerk off clown that couldn't find his ass with both hands. Better? :)

I hope you realize that my post was an attempt - albeit it might have been a poor one - at sarcasm.

I w
An emoticon of whatever nature is the best sign of self-declared surrender without anything worthwhile to say.

Hey another internet 'rule maker'. Thank god we finally found you. The internet has been without your valuable services for nearly 25 years! NOW everything will be set right.

Don't let me keep you from your duties.

Not a "rule" just a time proven observation. Emoticons were created to help those who ran out of words of valid arguments after they ran out of profanities.

I think your argument re emoticons is @#$% *%^ @#&$^^ &*%^$ @#$% steaming pile of $%^&! :wtf:

THANK GOD!!!!!

Finally an intelligent comment from the clown who abuses the good name of a great scientist and human being.

You're not gonna kiss me now...are you.

I will try my best to resist the temptation.

I hope you realize that my post was an attempt - albeit it might have been a poor one - at sarcasm.

I understand. Didn't you see my "smiley face"??

Theres a reason Krugman is a Nobel Prize winner

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back