Paul Pelosi Attack Video Release Leaves Democrats Fearing the Worst

A whole lot of weak-minded retards are going to have to do some serious backpedaling when they see their homoerotic fantasy about Paul Pelosi was a giant steaming pile of bullshit.

Could be. On the other hand, if I were a heterosexual husband of a big league politician, and the rumor was out that I was involved in a gay relationship, I would be the one screaming for the release of the footage to the public. I don't recall either Piglosi's making that demand.

Everybody knows Nancy would never edit a video.

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHHhhahahahhaahjaahahahahahHahhahahaahhahaahhahaHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHHhanhjnNhahahahhahahahahaahhahhahahahahahahaAAaaaaaa!
Hey. You are the other poster and proved me right.

Thanks for that.

Could be. On the other hand, if I were a heterosexual husband of a big league politician, and the rumor was out that I was involved in a gay relationship, I would be the one screaming for the release of the footage to the public. I don't recall either Piglosi's making that demand.
That's because the Pelosi's knew the footage cannot be released until after it had been shown in court.

As I pointed out several times while the tard herd was masturbating over a shit ton of manufactured bullshit built on NOTHING.

That's because the Pelosi's knew the footage cannot be released until after it had been shown in court.

As I pointed out several times while the tard herd was masturbating over a shit ton of manufactured bullshit built on NOTHING.

I don't know why it wouldn't be released until after court. We seen the Chauvin/ Floyd video released within days before they even charged Chauvin.

I don't know why it wouldn't be released until after court. We seen the Chauvin/ Floyd video released within days before they even charged Chauvin.
What we saw ahead of the trial of Floyd video was footage captured by people on their cell phones, not the police body cam footage.

The footage at issue in this case is the police body cam footage and the Capitol Police security footage.

This will be interesting.

Your topic title implies that the Dems are afraid because the video will confirm the homo fantasy hoax.

That's exactly the opposite of the truth. The Dems fear the very same fucktards who invented the homo fantasy hoax will manipulate the video to make it conform to their hoax.

Your topic title implies that the Dems are afraid because the video will confirm the homo fantasy hoax.

That's exactly the opposite of the truth. The Dems fear the very same fucktards who invented the homo fantasy hoax will manipulate the video to make it conform to their hoax.

And how would they possibly be able to do that?

So here is a list of the bullshit manufactured within hours of the attack on Paul Pelosi, with ZERO evidence. It was completely made up.

1. The window was broken from the inside.

2. DePape was Pelosi's male prostitute .

3. There were three people in the house.

4. Both men were in their underwear.

5. There is a 13 foot wall around the Pelosi residence which DePape could not have surmounted.

Gyp refers to Gypsies. Just can’t shake those racist tendencies .
Thanks you for the woke lesson of the day Captain. I wonder would be the politically correct way to describe what you did. Indian giver..no, not appropriate. Asshole move? Yeah that's work. What a fucking asshole move you pulled there pal.....no chance to guess.....

It’s either been edited or there is nothing in it. Pelosi and the left would never let it be released if there was anything incriminating.
The only incriminating evidence in the video will be that of DePape breaking into the house and battering Pelosi.

My guess is if the video doesn't show what Trump supporters believe they will say the video was edited...deep state...derp.
We’ll see. If it shows the whole thing and there are not cuts or edit jumps or audio muting or blurring, then it will be pretty clear.

The only incriminating evidence in the video will be that of DePape breaking into the house and battering Pelosi.
If that’s what it shows then it is what it is. If we see a lot of jumps, cuts, blurring or audio muting, then people will be skeptical.

You see, RhodyPatriot? The tards are already priming themselves to disbelieve the proof they've been hoaxed.

I told you that you could bank on it.
One could say you are doing the exact same thing. Priming yourself to rebut when signs of obvious editing are shown.

Notice I said it was edited or there is nothing in it. I leave open the possibility for both.

If that’s what it shows then it is what it is. If we see a lot of jumps, cuts, blurring or audio muting, then people will be skeptical.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

The tards blindly accepted the homo fantasy hoax with ZERO evidence.

So don't give me this "skeptical" horseshit.

Here are the highlights of the gay masturbation fantasy the tards' propagandists cooked up within HOURS of that attack, which the tard herd swallowed hook, line, and sinker:

1. The window was broken from the inside.

2. DePape was Pelosi's male prostitute .

3. There were three people in the house.

4. Both men were in their underwear.

5. There is a 13 foot wall around the Pelosi residence which DePape could not have surmounted.

Forum List

Back