Paul Ryan Exposes Republican Incompetence / Opposition to Trump

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
When Tucker Asked Paul Ryan Why Congress Is Only Working EIGHT DAYS In April, He Had No Response

DRAGGING THEIR FEET:

"Tucker Carlson asked Paul Ryan why lawmakers are only in session for eight days in April if there is so much to be done with Donald Trump’s agenda."

YOU CONTROL CONGRESS - DON'T BALME IT ALL ON LIBS - MAN THE F* UP

“We’re 47 days into the Trump administration and really nothing has gone through the Congress,” Carlson told Ryan Wednesday night. “Really at this point during the Obama administration eight years ago they passed all kinds of stuff…”

Granted, the seditious Dems are busy obstructing, refusing to confirm Trump's full cabinet, and politically attempting to assassinate Trump aides / Cabinet members, but GOP members have also been exposed as opposing the Trump administration. McConnell has said, for example, that he will not start Tax Cuts / Tax reform because there is not enough time in April to get it done...I guess there isn't when you're making an ass load of money and only working 8 days in the entire next month! Douche-bag!

CONCEDING DEFEAT:

'“How many pieces of legislation have been signed by the president into law?” Carlson asked. “Any?”

“These are very good questions,” Ryan said. “We have the Senate now, they have to approve Donald Trump’s cabinet. They have to put 1,200 people through the Senate to populate the Trump government, and Chuck Schumer can burn up to 30 hours per person.”

'The Democrats will obstruct, so why bother?' Ryan is such a pu$$y!

Regardless of party, the idea of cramming legislation through as quickly as possible is just dumb. God forbid there should be any thought or discussion involved.

..This is congresses usual schedule which I sure they passed for themselves...with full pay and probably travel expenses ..

How much time did Ryan take over during Obama's 8 years is a good question

Obama ran into the same thing and is why he did some things on his own..
I think Trump is going to see just how hard Obama had it...

These part timers get full time pay and get nothing done.....I should have such a job..

Seriously we just let it slide..it is our fault.. If we came together in our political views and marched against these corrupt congress we could fight it but instead they keep confusion going and people are more interested in their cell phones..

These part timers get full time pay and get nothing done.....I should have such a job..

Seriously we just let it slide..it is our fault.. If we came together in our political views and marched against these corrupt congress we could fight it but instead they keep confusion going and people are more interested in their cell phones..
I have tried to lead against it years ago, but found myself alone and just went to work and forgot about it...

Forum List

Back