Paul Ryan needs to go

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
The GOP is simply not a credible entity with him in charge of the House. He spent the final two months of the campaign being a shill for Hillary. He doesn't want to repeal ObamaCare because he is 100% for big government and kleptocracy since he controls who steals what.

We heard before.... give Paul a chance.

Well, we've given him a majority and plenty of chances.

What do we have to show for it????

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Paul Ryan needs to go”

And be replaced by whom, exactly.

The GOP is simply not a credible entity regardless who the Speaker might be.

The GOP is simply not a credible entity. Period.

“Paul Ryan needs to go”

Oh yeah and the demoquacks are sooooooo credible. Fixing nominations, talking their ass off on racism...then getting outed for being racists....good grief, troll

“Paul Ryan needs to go”

Oh, wow, an opinion about the GOP from someone whose entire existence revolves around splittle-flecked venomous hatred of Republicans. I'll definitely file that RIGHT where it belongs . . . you know, the porcelain "file cabinet" with the swirling water.

Last edited:
A lot of them need to go, Ryan, McCain, Pelosi, Schumer, Lieawatha ...

Sticking strictly to Republicans for the moment, don't I WISH I could get rid of John McCain! It is a matter of tremendous shame to me, knowing that I live in a state full of people who are allegedly right-wing, and still stupid enough to keep this barnacle stuck to our political ass. I've even considered on occasion moving to Texas just so I can have a Senator I can respect.

Ryan is safely gerrymandered and won his primary with more than 80% of the vote.

I don't think the OP is suggesting that Ryan should be voted completely out of office, although I don't think he would mind that idea. I think he's just suggesting that Ryan should no longer be in a position of leadership.

Who else is pissed that here we are in April and the GOP hasn't sent a single bill to Trump to sign. WTF have they been doing that last 6 years?

The Freedom Caucus is large enough to play spoiler for the Democrats, but not large enough to run the GOP.

The party they SHOULD be running is the Libertarian party, but they know they'd be impotent.
The United States is a two-party country.

You bozos on the Far Right (true hard cons) and the Neo-Fascist Alt Right (pretend cons) were TOLD DJT was demolite and that Ryan did not have much use for you folks.

You will get almost nothing of what you want.

Of course Clinton is not President, the which we can all cheer.

So if Trump can't do anything to hurt the country, that's good too.

Who else is pissed that here we are in April and the GOP hasn't sent a single bill to Trump to sign. WTF have they been doing that last 6 years?

You're not wrong. I have no idea why they went through all that bullshit with Trumpcare and acted like they had no other choice. They sent an Obamacare repeal to Obama multiple times, for no other purpose than to make him veto it. Why didn't they just dust off THAT plan and send it back through?

Is it wrong for Republican supporters to criticize a Republican leader, I wonder.
Are you serious???? It's your solemn duty to hold your "public servants" accountable for "their actions".... because they are your actions representatively conveyed through them...

Is it wrong for Republican supporters to criticize a Republican leader, I wonder.
Are you serious???? It's your solemn duty to hold your "public servants" accountable for "their actions".... because they are your actions representatively conveyed through them...

Also, I don't especially LIKE most Republicans. I'm a Republican primarily because they're more likely to agree with my policy positions than anyone else, and most of the office holders subsequently irk the shit out of me by being a bunch of chicken-livered waffle monkeys. So when they behave counter to what I think is best, I'm MORE likely to be incensed at them than at a Democrat, because at least with the Democrats, I EXPECT it.

Forum List

Back