Paul Ryan - Not even a good liar.

Idiot, I'll slow it down.

The committee created a report.

The report was voted down.

Some of the members, as individuals, published the report's findings. The Committee, as a committee, did not, as they were voted down, thanks to Lyin' Ryan.

It's not that hard.

Ah, so the Committee certainly did produce findings, and 8537 is a liar.

Got it.

No, individuals "produced" the findings, the Committee did not.

Gee, splitting hairs in an attempt to salvage your worthless ideas.
In fact the committee produced a report. In fact the committee voted on the report. In fact the majority voted for the report. In fact they lacked the supermajority they had agreed on. In fact no budget Obama ever proposed incorporated any of that report. In fact Obama's proposed budgets were rejected by even Democrats i the House. In fact the Democrats have not passed a budget in 3 years.
Seems the left here only cares about facts when they spin their way.

Some obvious things to take away from this thread: 1) Ryan is a liar; 2) Sniper Fire is an unabashed liar; 3) Warrior is a vulgar moron; and, 4) President Lincoln was spot on when he said, "you can fool some of the people all of the time" - only those applauded Rep. Ryan.

Question for you, Wad Catcher.

When Obama told the Janesville WI GM workers in 2008 that his government help would keep the plant open for another 100 years, was he lying?

Nope. Of course I can't see into the mind of the President, nor can you. But I suspect he believed a Congress working with the executive with the common goal of getting the economy moving again would protect such plants across America.

He could not know at the time he allegedly made such a comment that his goal to protect workers jobs would be sabotaged by a GOP whose sole goal was to return to power.

If you were honest, which you are not, you would acknowledge that truth. Of course that you are not honest is evidenced by the crap you post ad nauseam.

BTW, it's Mr. Catcher to you.
The executive branch virtually took over GM, firing its CEO and vetting its advertising. It could certainly have allocated resources for the plant to reopen.
So why did he promise what he did in Janesville, cocksucker? Excuse me, Mr.Cocksucker.

Paul Ryan - Not even a good liar.

And he's got two of the boards biggest liars, SniperFire and The Phony Rabbi, going to the mattresses for him in this thread.

fbz_519feddcef7d3a4415c3c837b22f516f.jpg

The executive branch virtually took over GM, firing its CEO and vetting its advertising. It could certainly have allocated resources for the plant to reopen.
So why did he promise what he did in Janesville, cocksucker? Excuse me, Mr.Cocksucker.

The government backed Chapter 11 did not finish until July 2009.

In addition the Government purchased majority shares, they did not however take the CEO seat, or any "C" level chair for that matter.. You know, the people who make the decisions..

GM had already announced the closing of the facility back in June 2008 (Obama's speech was in Feb), by July 2009 the plant was already well on it's way to shutting down because GM was moving towards more fuel efficient cars and the Janesville facility was tooled specifically for larger trucks/SUVs.

GM made moves to reduce the size of its vehicles long before the government backed Chapter 11.

Yea, the left should be afraid, very afraid of Paul Ryan and Rand Paul. Young and intelligent, full of energy with a love for their country Obama just doesn't have.

Ryan rocked the house!!

Oh and Ryan's budget plan is a beginning, people are talking it's got good stuff in it. Remind me again who voted for Obama's budget plan???

Obama's budget was defeated 414-0 in the House and 99-0 in the Senate. That's right, 100% of all representatives voted against the Obama budget. When 100% of the people in your own party vote down the president, you know you have epic failure. That is absolutely hilarious and an incredible indictment on what a radical marxist Obama is...

A report that Mr Ryan actively opposed and blocked is now a report that he endorses?!?

Seriously people - we're speaking English here. It's not difficult.
Link to his opposition, please. His "Hiding spending doesn't reduce spending" comment from a few weeks ago (and not just last night if he reiterated his commentary) shows he indeed does oppose unlimited federal spending, and I believe his characteristic is he always has. Maybe he didn't agree with one or two sentences of minor significance but basically agreed with the majority of the overspending brakes the committee would have placed on "deciders"? Let's see your link. ;)

The 18-member commission needed a super majority of 14 votes in order to bring the report to a vote in Congress. But it received the support of just 11 members. Seven members, including Ryan, opposed it, thus blocking congressional action.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/04/us/politics/04fiscal.html?_r=1

where did freedombecki go? Ryan signed every budget-busting, piece of legislation that Bu$h II put before him and now, all of a sudden, he's a deficit hawk :lol:

Question for you, Wad Catcher.

When Obama told the Janesville WI GM workers in 2008 that his government help would keep the plant open for another 100 years, was he lying?

Nope. Of course I can't see into the mind of the President, nor can you. But I suspect he believed a Congress working with the executive with the common goal of getting the economy moving again would protect such plants across America.

He could not know at the time he allegedly made such a comment that his goal to protect workers jobs would be sabotaged by a GOP whose sole goal was to return to power.

If you were honest, which you are not, you would acknowledge that truth. Of course that you are not honest is evidenced by the crap you post ad nauseam.

Again, I don't know why the plant wasn't spared. I do know President Obama's plate was full as he inherited an economic mess not experienced by a president-elect since 1933. At the time President Obama took the oath of office our economy was losing somewhere around 750,000 jobs a month, home foreclosures were epidemic and two shooting wars were in effect.

Only a fool or a liar would blame him for not focusing on one plant in WI given the issues he faced during his first six months in office.

As you know Rabbi, I know that your a liar and an asshole. Calling me a "cocksucker" while hiding behind your keyboard makes you a coward too.

Again, I don't know why the plant wasn't spared. I do know President Obama's plate was full as he inherited an economic mess not experienced by a president-elect since 1933. At the time President Obama took the oath of office our economy was losing somewhere around 750,000 jobs a month, home foreclosures were epidemic and two shooting wars were in effect.

Only a fool or a liar would blame him for not focusing on one plant in WI given the issues he faced during his first six months in office.

As you know Rabbi, I know that your a liar and an asshole. Calling me a "cocksucker" while hiding behind your keyboard makes you a coward too.

Ok. So your answer is "BOOOSSHHHH". Got it. That's also Obama's answer to every criticism, so you're in "good" company. And the fact that you both have had a cock to your lips makes it a done deal.

Yea, the left should be afraid, very afraid of Paul Ryan and Rand Paul. Young and intelligent, full of energy with a love for their country Obama just doesn't have.

Ryan rocked the house!!

Oh and Ryan's budget plan is a beginning, people are talking it's got good stuff in it. Remind me again who voted for Obama's budget plan???

Obama's budget was defeated 414-0 in the House and 99-0 in the Senate. That's right, 100% of all representatives voted against the Obama budget. When 100% of the people in your own party vote down the president, you know you have epic failure. That is absolutely hilarious and an incredible indictment on what a radical marxist Obama is...

Lying by commission or lying by omission are equally dishonest. You present facts, numbers, as some conclusion without comment. That makes you a liar.

See: House and Senate Unanimously Reject Obama Budgets — Or Do They? - ABC News

someone posted before that the plant was tooled for producing large vehicles that got lousy gas mileage (GOP loves those ;) )

Ok. So your answer is "BOOOSSHHHH". Got it. That's also Obama's answer to every criticism, so you're in "good" company. And the fact that you both have had a cock to your lips makes it a done deal.

The foolish and wicked practice of profane cursing and swearing is a vice so mean and low that every person of sense and character detests and despises it.

-George Washington

someone posted before that the plant was tooled for producing large vehicles that got lousy gas mileage (GOP loves those ;) )

Obama said that with his help, the Janesville plant would be retooled and open another 100 years.

Fail.

Forum List

Back