Paul Ryan Reveals Himself to be the Fraud He Is

Apparently, when conservatives talk about their love of limited government they define that as making backroom deals hidden from the public that could have a drastic affect on all of our lives and only revealing to you the consequences of said deal after it's finalized and there is little to nothing that can be done about it. To think this man almost became our Vice-President.

You libs can't get it through your thick skulls, stop confusing GOP establishment politicians with conservatives. I outed Paul Ryan as a GOP establishment politician years ago, you are a bit late to that party.

A. I'm not a liberal

B. Being that 90% of the Republican Party in D.C. is backing this, they are, by your very definition all establishment. It never dawns on you people who always use the "establishment" or "RINO" excuse that perhaps your party isn't actually what you think it is.

Its not an excuse its a FACT! Unlike the koolaid drinking libs in the Democratic party we conservatives are frequently at odds with the GOP establishment and call them out. The GOP ran more than 40,000 ads promising to defund Obamacare and Obama's executive amnesty in the last election, then one of the first things they did was fund both of them. Conservatives are hopping mad over this and called them out.

Apparently, when conservatives talk about their love of limited government they define that as making backroom deals hidden from the public that could have a drastic affect on all of our lives and only revealing to you the consequences of said deal after it's finalized and there is little to nothing that can be done about it. To think this man almost became our Vice-President.

You libs can't get it through your thick skulls, stop confusing GOP establishment politicians with conservatives. I outed Paul Ryan as a GOP establishment politician years ago, you are a bit late to that party.

A. I'm not a liberal

B. Being that 90% of the Republican Party in D.C. is backing this, they are, by your very definition all establishment. It never dawns on you people who always use the "establishment" or "RINO" excuse that perhaps your party isn't actually what you think it is.

Its not an excuse its a FACT! Unlike the koolaid drinking libs in the Democratic party we conservatives are frequently at odds with the GOP establishment and call them out. The GOP ran more than 40,000 ads promising to defund Obamacare and Obama's executive amnesty in the last election, then one of the first things they did was fund both of them. Conservatives are hopping mad over this and called them out.

There are conservative all over the world who have been calling themselves "conservatives" decades. The "establishment conservatives" are still much more to the right than their counterparts around the world. The folks who recently started calling themselves "true conservatives" are actually far right or fringe extreme conservatives on the world's big stage. Claiming to be "true conservatives" is moving the bar pretty far to the right.

A. I'm not a liberal

There are conservative all over the world who have been calling themselves "conservatives" decades. The "establishment conservatives" are still much more to the right than their counterparts around the world. The folks who recently started calling themselves "true conservatives" are actually far right or fringe extreme conservatives on the world's big stage. Claiming to be "true conservatives" is moving the bar pretty far to the right.

Conservatives are not far right or extreme or any of the other LIES told about them. Conservatives ARE the center.

To the left you have RINO's and the GOP establishment who frequently talk like a conservative and act like a leftist. Close to them you have the wishy washy so called independents, then classic Democrats. Further left are the lying lowlife scum liberals.

Out in lala land you have a tiny fraction of whackos people like to associate with Conservatives but they are just an island of nutters not conservatives.

A. I'm not a liberal

Conservatives are not far right or extreme or any of the other LIES told about them. Conservatives ARE the center.

To the left you have RINO's and the GOP establishment who frequently talk like a conservative and act like a leftist. Close to them you have the wishy washy so called independents, then classic Democrats. Further left are the lying lowlife scum liberals.

Out in lala land you have a tiny fraction of whackos people like to associate with Conservatives but they are just an island of nutters not conservatives.

Well Blues, I'm basing my train of thought on forums that include folks from around the world such as an international political forum I participate in and also the old Atlantic Monthly forum which was heavily populated by Europeans. I have family spread out across the the Pacific Rim as my New Zealand family is involved in importing/exporting throughout the Pacific Rim. There is quite a general consensuses that the traditional (establishment) American conservative movement is farther to the right than the rest of the world's conservatives and that the grouping claiming to be "true conservatives" are even further to the right.
So I'm simply giving you a world view versus an American view.

I'd say so. They sit there and bash pelosi who made the same comment on obamacare and then do the same thing on obamatrade, which gives the president even more executive power. Hypocrites and frauds. We have a complete shitload of buffoons in congress and the senate.

Exactly. If what they are trying to push through is so beneficial to the American people, why are they keeping it such a secret?

Any of the other 11 (eleven) Countries involved blabbing about it?

Why did you capitalize countries when it's not a proper noun? What an embarrassment to the Republican Party.
Stop trolling. What an embarrassment to Mods everywhere.
quelle surprise lol Grampa Murked U takes issue w/ Dont Taz Me Bro :p

In other words, they actually stand for freedom unlike yourselves who lie about it?

And they don't espouse Republican fiscal policies because Republicans aren't fiscally responsible. You're a financial train wreck who's run up trillions in debt to fund your murderous war mongering that most of you are too cowardly to sign up for yourselves.
^ that

most all hawkish rw'ers here are too cowardly to enlist. IOW's -:up: hypocrites

Let's see, Minnesota's economy is better than Florida's, Minnesota's healthcare system is better than Florida's, our crime rate is lower than Florida's, our education system is better than Florida's, our quality of life is better than Florida's.
But for four months your weather is better than ours. Well whoopie! I grew up in a warm weather country and then moved to a warm weather state. I moved to Minny 12 years ago on a temporary assignment and decided to stay. I'll take Minnesota's high quality of life over Florida's 4 months of superior weather ten out of tens times.

No moron, your economy is not better. Not by a long shot.

You have right around 5% Blacks in your State.

We have nearly 17%.

Think that affects the average a little bit? Moron

My next door neighbor doesn't work. He lives on his dividends at around $10k a Month.

Know how much that counts toward 'Income' as measured by your stupid 'averages per household' bullshit? Nothing. Zero. Zilch.

Minnesota also ranks below average in Population Growth at 2.89% while we're at near 6%

In the past 12 Months Minnesota has created 49,000 jobs

Florida has created 271,000 jobs

Can't believe you're that fucking backward and stupid? Believe it.

Most Recent State by State Report - United States Joint Economic Committee

You and your whole State are a pathetic fucking joke.

Here's the only intelligent thing ever associated with that pathetic frozen rock you live on.....

images

A. I'm not a liberal

Well Blues, I'm basing my train of thought on forums that include folks from around the world such as an international political forum I participate in and also the old Atlantic Monthly forum which was heavily populated by Europeans. I have family spread out across the the Pacific Rim as my New Zealand family is involved in importing/exporting throughout the Pacific Rim. There is quite a general consensuses that the traditional (establishment) American conservative movement is farther to the right than the rest of the world's conservatives and that the grouping claiming to be "true conservatives" are even further to the right.
In America "conservative" is what used to be called "liberal." The Founders were liberals. Today's conservatives mirror the Founders' values and ideals.
What people in Europe call Conservative is very different.
And today's liberals are not liberals at all. They are Progressives, which makes them second cousins to Italy's Fascists.

What in the world is going on here?

Why does this have to be such a big fucking secret?

Free and open trade need not be a secret. It's not rocket science.

I'm with both you and TAZbro on this one.

Exactly. If what they are trying to push through is so beneficial to the American people, why are they keeping it such a secret?

Because it's not beneficial to the American people. This is about lining their benefactors' pockets.

A. I'm not a liberal

The world view is wrong, no doubt due to all the lies told about conservatives by lying scum liberals and their lying scum pals in the MSM.

A. I'm not a liberal

In America "conservative" is what used to be called "liberal." The Founders were liberals. Today's conservatives mirror the Founders' values and ideals.
And today's liberals are not liberals at all. They are Progressives, which makes them second cousins to Italy's Fascists.

Nice job just puking some random political terms up onto a forum post in some random bizarre way that suits your vilifying agenda.

A. I'm not a liberal

You don't get to define what is center or extreme.

In a lot of ways the government is greatly behind needed change in the country and the public knows it, same sex marriage and legalized marijuana are two examples of this. All the GOP and conservatives do by pushing against those things are delaying the inevitable really.

Sooner or later I expect climate change to catch up to conservatives as well.

The thing with conservatism is....you really can't live in the 1950's forever, sooner or later you have to accept that the world changes. It takes a while sometimes, but in the end liberals always win.

Let's see, Minnesota's economy is better than Florida's, Minnesota's healthcare system is better than Florida's, our crime rate is lower than Florida's, our education system is better than Florida's, our quality of life is better than Florida's.
But for four months your weather is better than ours. Well whoopie! I grew up in a warm weather country and then moved to a warm weather state. I moved to Minny 12 years ago on a temporary assignment and decided to stay. I'll take Minnesota's high quality of life over Florida's 4 months of superior weather ten out of tens times.

No moron, your economy is not better. Not by a long shot.

You have right around 5% Blacks in your State.

We have nearly 17%.

Think that affects the average a little bit? Moron

My next door neighbor doesn't work. He lives on his dividends at around $10k a Month.

Know how much that counts toward 'Income' as measured by your stupid 'averages per household' bullshit? Nothing. Zero. Zilch.

Minnesota also ranks below average in Population Growth at 2.89% while we're at near 6%

In the past 12 Months Minnesota has created 49,000 jobs

Florida has created 271,000 jobs

Can't believe you're that fucking backward and stupid? Believe it.

Most Recent State by State Report - United States Joint Economic Committee

You and your whole State are a pathetic fucking joke.

Here's the only intelligent thing ever associated with that pathetic frozen rock you live on.....

images

Now I have some friends who live in Florida (West Palm Beach & Indian Shores) who I visit on occasion, usually it's a long weekend in December or January. We spend our extended vacation spending the month of February in Cozumel.
Anyway, unlike you, I won't bash your state. But the fact remains, Minnesota ranks better than Florida in just about every category.
Minnesota Unemployment rate 3.7% Florida 5.6%
Minnesota 2014 Budget Surplus $2 billion Florida $1 billion surplus
Minnesota Poverty Rate 12.0% Florida 14.9%
Minnesota Ranked 2nd Quality of Life.
The 10 States With the Best Quality of Life - 24 7 Wall St.
Minnesota Ranked 1st in Quality of Healthcare Florida ranked in the bottom Quintile
The States With the Worst Healthcare Systems - The Atlantic
So again, I proved you wrong, which isn't a whole lot of work.
Maybe you shouldn't spend so much time on these boards and get an education and see a psychologist, you're one angry guy. Get a hobby, go for walks, do something about your anger issues. You know all that hate is not good for you psychologically or physiologically.

Last edited:
A. I'm not a liberal

:link::laugh:

A. I'm not a liberal

You don't get to define what is center or extreme.

In a lot of ways the government is greatly behind needed change in the country and the public knows it, same sex marriage and legalized marijuana are two examples of this. All the GOP and conservatives do by pushing against those things are delaying the inevitable really.

Sooner or later I expect climate change to catch up to conservatives as well.

The thing with conservatism is....you really can't live in the 1950's forever, sooner or later you have to accept that the world changes. It takes a while sometimes, but in the end liberals always win.

I will define the center AND you lib, shut it. Oh good lord you are a climate changer to boot, please refrain from voting and driving a motor vehicle.

Forum List

Back