Paul Ryan Reveals Himself to be the Fraud He Is

Check the sig line.
People laugh at what they dont understand.

I'm laughing at your conjecture, stated as though it was fact. Can you back up your statement? And if you decide to actually provide evidence, please use something that isn't from some partisan resource.
Thank you.
Evidence for what, jerkoff? I made 7 different statements.

Actually it was six disjointed statements, which is basically your style and typically sans of any specific conclusion

Dude, his post seems clear you seem to be the one with a reading comprehension problem.

Dude, Rabbi's post is nothing but conjecture, as usual he has nothing to back it up and if you think it's not disjointed thinking, then you're so far from thinking for yourself you might as well start wearing t-shirts that say "I'm with stupid".

Ahaha so if two people understand something you don't understand, they are the stupid ones :laugh:

Check the sig line.
People laugh at what they dont understand.

I'm laughing at your conjecture, stated as though it was fact. Can you back up your statement? And if you decide to actually provide evidence, please use something that isn't from some partisan resource.
Thank you.
Evidence for what, jerkoff? I made 7 different statements.

Actually it was six disjointed statements, which is basically your style and typically sans of any specific conclusion

Dude, his post seems clear you seem to be the one with a reading comprehension problem.

Dude, Rabbi's post is nothing but conjecture, as usual he has nothing to back it up and if you think it's not disjointed thinking, then you're so far from thinking for yourself you might as well start wearing t-shirts that say "I'm with stupid".
You are a pitiful piece of shit. It's 7 statements. They are hardly disjointed. I doubt you know what the word means.
And of course you cannot answer the question.

"Paul Ryan Reveals Himself to be the Fraud He Is"

Consistent with the fact that Ryan's economic policies are a fraud.
It's not a fact, moron. I doubt you know what the word means.

Oh, well, at least you are an equal opportunity offender.
Are you babbling incoherently again?

Seeing that you fail to understand plain English, I suppose that everything is babbling to you, you old, dottering, frothing at the mouth fool.

Seeing that you fail to understand plain English, I suppose that everything is babbling to you, you old, dottering, frothing at the mouth fool.
You dont understand English. You dont understand German. You dont understand Hebrew.
You are a trilingual failure.

You dont understand English. You dont understand German. You dont understand Hebrew.

Only in your weird, wet-dream world, putz.

Only in your weird, wet-dream world, putz.
Thanks for confirming the fact, sheketz.

What in the world is going on here?

Why does this have to be such a big fucking secret?

Maybe because the other 11 (eleven) Counties involved in the Process have asked everyone else involved in the process to keep it that way?

Why do liberturdans ALWAYS sell out? I don't get it. The biggest bunch of whiners on earth with the least to offer.
Maybe I'm reading your post wrong, but am I being called a Libertarian now?

Either way, there's plenty of libertarian influence in the GOP right now, and that's what making it so absolutist.

Forum List

Back