Pay for Play on Steroids, and you Trumpers are upset about Clinton

please, God only knows what deals Trump makes with foreigners, and he is not giving speeches, just favors and getting favors. Bills speeches look so tiny compared to this crap.

--------------------------------------------------------------

How the President’s D.C. outpost became a dealmaker’s paradise for diplomats, lobbyists and insiders

At the bar of the Trump International Hotel in Washington, you can order a crystal spoonful of Hungarian wine for $140. Cocktails run from $23 for a gin and tonic to $100 for a vodka concoction with raw oysters and caviar. There’s a seafood pyramid called “the Trump Tower” that costs $120, or you can hit BLT Prime, a restaurant where the $59 salt-aged Kansas City strip steak comes with a long-shot chance of seeing the President sitting nearby. It’s the only restaurant in town where he has dined.

If the urge to shop strikes, there’s a Brioni boutique in one corner that offers the same Italian suits the President favors, starting at a few thousand a pop. Downstairs, a 90-minute couples massage at the Spa by Ivanka Trump will set you back $460—roughly the rack rate for a recent night in a standard room, where the Trump brand adorns everything from the shampoo bottles to the wine in the minibar.

Donald Trump’s Suite of Power
It's ok now....because trump.

I'm not "suggesting" it. I am stating it as a fact. President Obama did not give Iran millions of dollars.

That's not what I asked you ... :thup:
If you cannot answer the question ... You can keep suggesting otherwise.

please, God only knows what deals Trump makes with foreigners, and he is not giving speeches, just favors and getting favors. Bills speeches look so tiny compared to this crap.

How the President’s D.C. outpost became a dealmaker’s paradise for diplomats, lobbyists and insiders

At the bar of the Trump International Hotel in Washington, you can order a crystal spoonful of Hungarian wine for $140. Cocktails run from $23 for a gin and tonic to $100 for a vodka concoction with raw oysters and caviar. There’s a seafood pyramid called “the Trump Tower” that costs $120, or you can hit BLT Prime, a restaurant where the $59 salt-aged Kansas City strip steak comes with a long-shot chance of seeing the President sitting nearby. It’s the only restaurant in town where he has dined.

If the urge to shop strikes, there’s a Brioni boutique in one corner that offers the same Italian suits the President favors, starting at a few thousand a pop. Downstairs, a 90-minute couples massage at the Spa by Ivanka Trump will set you back $460—roughly the rack rate for a recent night in a standard room, where the Trump brand adorns everything from the shampoo bottles to the wine in the minibar.

upload_2018-7-24_8-40-20.png

Holy hell.... a $1000 meal compares to $1,000,000's in private transfers?

Don't even mention the Clintons, and he is racking it in, X's that meal by 1000 . See since you do not give a rats ass about how Trump is pay for play on steroids you do not get to mention any speeches given by Clinton or the Clinton foundation anymore. See how that works.

Yes,we're going to mention the corrupt clintons and no....no one but hypocritical leftist loonbats care. Go pound sand.

I'm not "suggesting" it. I am stating it as a fact. President Obama did not give Iran millions of dollars.

That's not what I asked you ... :thup:
If you cannot answer the question ... You can keep suggesting otherwise.

Umm, this: ."So ... You are suggesting President Obama didn't give millions to Iran ...
As part of the deal he made with the world's number contributor to international terrorism ... :dunno:
" isn't what you asked me?

Maybe you can translate that for me then?

Umm, this: ."So ... You are suggesting President Obama didn't give millions to Iran ...
As part of the deal he made with the world's number contributor to international terrorism ... :dunno:

I can understand your inability to understand simple concepts.
Perhaps this will help ...

Did President Obama instruct pallets of money be put on a plane and flown to Iran ...
While working with Congress to negotiate the Iran Deal?

I can understand your inability to understand simple concepts.
Perhaps this will help ...

Did President Obama instruct pallets of money be put on a plane and flown to Iran ...
While working with Congress to negotiate the Iran Deal?

Ah, see that a very different question. Yes, President Obama returned previously frozen assets it Iran as a gesture of Goodwill. He "gave" Iran nothing. The money was already theirs.

Ah, see that a very different question. Yes, President Obama returned previously frozen assets it Iran as a gesture of Goodwill. He "gave" Iran nothing. The money was already theirs.

I posted gave ... You slipped a gear because I didn't post returned.

Whose money it was doesn't matter in that context, nit-wit.
The Iranians didn't have it until President Obama gave it to them, dumbass ... :thup:

What other terrorists and criminals do you want to ensure get "their money" back?

I posted gave ... You slipped a gear because I didn't post returned.

Whose money it was doesn't matter in that context, nit-wit.
The Iranians didn't have it until President Obama gave it to them, dumbass ... :thup:

What other terrorists and criminals do you want to ensure get "their money" back?

You posted "gave". That didn't happen. It's fake news. Had you posted "returned" it would have been true, not fake. Who's money it is does matter. One is true, the other is an oft repeated republican lie. You lied. It was fake news.

You posted "gave". That didn't happen. It's fake news. Had you posted "returned" it would have been true, not fake. Who's money it is does matter. One is true, the other is an oft repeated republican lie. You lied. It was fake news.

I know what I posted ... Sorry it gave you problems.
In any case ... The Iranians didn't have the money until President Obama gave it to them.

You can try and play word games all you want.
It's not making you look any smarter ... :thup:

The only problem with your theory is that Trump spent about $80 MILLION of his OWN money to get elected, money he'll never recover. If he was in it for the money, he wouldn't have ran.

I know what I posted ... Sorry it gave you problems.
In any case ... The Iranians didn't have the money until President Obama gave it to them.

You can try and play word games all you want.
It's not making you look any smarter ... :thup:

It didn't give me any problems. You tried to pass off a lie as a fact and I called you on it. You are now acting defensive because you've been publicly humiliated...you should get used to it.

The only problem with your theory is that Trump spent about $80 MILLION of his OWN money to get elected, money he'll never recover. If he was in it for the money, he wouldn't have ran

Here....so you don;t come off as a COMPLETE IDIOT........

BACK IN 2000, when Donald Trump was considering a presidential run on the Reform Party ticket, he toldFortune, "It's very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it."

Even though Trump is, in fact, the current president, he only stopped running for a brief few hours on Inauguration Day. As soon as Trump filed for re-election, at 5:11 pm on January 20, his campaign officially sprang back into action. That means Trump can legally continue to funnel funds from donors back into his own businesses. According to the Trump campaign's self-reported FEC filings, this has amounted to about $600,000 spent at Trump-owned properties in just the first six months of his presidency.

Nearly $400,000 of that campaign money went to rent at Trump Tower, with $90,000 going to the The Trump Corporation for "legal consulting," nearly $60,000 to the Trump International Golf Club,

Trump's 2020 Campaign Has Already Paid Out $600K—to Trump

[
It didn't give me any problems. You tried to pass off a lie as a fact and I called you on it. You are now acting defensive because you've been publicly humiliated...you should get used to it.

It doesn't matter if he gave it to them, or gave it back to them.
Both cases involve him giving it to them ... :thup:

It's still causing you problems ... But continue to humiliate yourself.

[

It doesn't matter if he gave it to them, or gave it back to them.
Both cases involve him giving it to them ... :thup:

It's still causing you problems ... But continue to humiliate yourself.

Sorry kid, not gonna work. You keep trying though!

The only problem with your theory is that Trump spent about $80 MILLION of his OWN money to get elected, money he'll never recover. If he was in it for the money, he wouldn't have ran

Here....so you don;t come off as a COMPLETE IDIOT........

BACK IN 2000, when Donald Trump was considering a presidential run on the Reform Party ticket, he toldFortune, "It's very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it."

Even though Trump is, in fact, the current president, he only stopped running for a brief few hours on Inauguration Day. As soon as Trump filed for re-election, at 5:11 pm on January 20, his campaign officially sprang back into action. That means Trump can legally continue to funnel funds from donors back into his own businesses. According to the Trump campaign's self-reported FEC filings, this has amounted to about $600,000 spent at Trump-owned properties in just the first six months of his presidency.

Nearly $400,000 of that campaign money went to rent at Trump Tower, with $90,000 going to the The Trump Corporation for "legal consulting," nearly $60,000 to the Trump International Golf Club,

Trump's 2020 Campaign Has Already Paid Out $600K—to Trump

Trump donors are either fucking morons....OR...are expecting some more tax cuts from the corrupt, idiot-in-chief........LOL

You do realize these are the average prices for all places in this category, right? No, I suppose you don’t.

Forum List

Back