Payback! Barr assigns prosecuter!

LOL

Mueller did not exonerate trump of obstruction. Congress will now start their own investigations into the matter since the full unredacted report by Mueller is being withheld from thdm.

I didn't know that a prosecutor had to exonerate and innocent man. That's not Meullers job. Trump isn't guilty until exonerated, no matter how much you hate him.
Seems that will now be up to the Congress to decide.

The last time I checked congress doesn't decide guilt or innocence. The courts do.
That's correct. But they can impeach.

But they won't, so why do we keep wasting our time?
That remains to be seen.

See little crybaby, I don't have to show proof of anything not happening. The burden of proof is on you and your idiotic fantasies. So put up or STFU. We all know how pointless and stupid every one of your posts is.
Not sure what box you are sitting in or what blinders you are wearing, but whatever bubble you're in, and you're lucky enough to get out of it, you might want to check out the proof that has already been provided for you; Nadler Blasts Trump Administration: "Our Subpoenas Are Not Optional"

A subpoena isn't proof of anything numnuts. Nadless' supoenas are totally optional. No enforcement power and more desperate crying. Now I'll type this slowly so you can understand. Mueller found NO collusion and NO evidence of obstruction. Nadless isn't getting anything from Trump, who has no obligation to cooperate with a blatant fishing expedition. Now go back under your rock, adults are speaking.
On both counts you are wrong. "Collusion" was found, but Mueller didn't feel he had enough for criminal conspiracy. Obstruction based on Mueller's findings and testimony do reveal textbook obstruction. He didn't render the decision because he can't, based on the rules. But Congress can. And 1000 prosecutors now say Trump obstructed. There is no further need to question obstruction, because it was found.

You'd have to be either a liar, or totally misinformed on what obstruction is, an infant child, or totally retarded, not to conclude Trump obstructed justice, based on Mueller's own words in the report.
You remain bitterly delusional. Dems have held a House majority since January and the Mueller Report since March. They still haven't even started formal impeachment because after The Muel Team's exhaustive, 2yr $35 million witch-hunt they just don't have evidence of criminality.
Really? On this page alone, you have seven posts without one scintilla of fact or anything to support your ravings and name calling.

Impressive!
/www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/21/nadler_blasts_trump_administration_our_subpoenas_are_not_optional.html

Evidence by Mueller that Trump is guilty of obstruction. Got any rebuttals? Lol!
How about "...this report does not find that the President committed a crime..." - R. Mueller III

What do you suppose he meant by that? :lol:
You do know you aren't a child who thinks he can hide the jar of candy in the kitchen under the bed right? We assume you aren't a child with the mind of one, right?

Did you just happen to forget to tell us the other part of what Mueller told us, or were you just mocking a child?
Yanno, nothing else anyone says trumps the fact that The Muel Team found no criminality on the part of the President.

We do not prosecute and should not persecute anyone for crimes they have not committed. Don't you agree?

And you never answered my question: what do you suppose Mueller meant by "...this report does not find that the President committed a crime...?"
The $35 million dollar investigation didn't cost that after Manafort surrendered all his assets. You must not have understood my answer when you asked the first time? Are you acting like a child, or are you deliberately holding out on us? You know, the part where it says
they didn't find where he didn't commit a crime either?
I'm not complaining about the price tag but rather noting that much time and treasure were expended by many highly qualified DOJ & FBI professionals.

Now once more for the Brain-dead: a prosecutorial witch-hunt does not seek evidence of innocence but rather evidence of criminality which, as we all know, the Muel Team DID NOT FIND. No crimes by the POTUS.

I am relieved to know our prez is neither a criminal nor a Russian agent. You seem infuriated by the revelation.

The only ropes here are the one you're pissing up, and the other one waiting for some Dem heads when this is said and done. If you had all this evidence you should have called Mueller because he didn't find it. Your fear of what Barr and his REAL investigators will find is so obvious it stinks.
Your posts with no substance, no arguing points, and no facts, is exhibit A why Republicans are at the end of their ropes. They have not and cannot produce any intelligent counter arguments for Trump and his illegal RICO administration. So what do they do? They toss out their own frustrating rage as their only defense. This is what it has come to. You have no idea how pointless and useless your post is.

See little crybaby, I don't have to show proof of anything not happening. The burden of proof is on you and your idiotic fantasies. So put up or STFU. We all know how pointless and stupid every one of your posts is.
Not sure what box you are sitting in or what blinders you are wearing, but whatever bubble you're in, and you're lucky enough to get out of it, you might want to check out the proof that has already been provided for you; Nadler Blasts Trump Administration: "Our Subpoenas Are Not Optional"

A subpoena isn't proof of anything numnuts. Nadless' supoenas are totally optional. No enforcement power and more desperate crying. Now I'll type this slowly so you can understand. Mueller found NO collusion and NO evidence of obstruction. Nadless isn't getting anything from Trump, who has no obligation to cooperate with a blatant fishing expedition. Now go back under your rock, adults are speaking.
On both counts you are wrong. "Collusion" was found, but Mueller didn't feel he had enough for criminal conspiracy. Obstruction based on Mueller's findings and testimony do reveal textbook obstruction. He didn't render the decision because he can't, based on the rules. But Congress can. And 1000 prosecutors now say Trump obstructed. There is no further need to question obstruction, because it was found.

You'd have to be either a liar, or totally misinformed on what obstruction is, an infant child, or totally retarded, not to conclude Trump obstructed justice, based on Mueller's own words in the report.

NO COLLUSION! No obstruction.

I understand you are in a panic since the investigations are turning on the far left and the Progressives. You know, and I know that it is going to get ugly. Really ugly!

Your posts with no substance, no arguing points, and no facts, is exhibit A why Republicans are at the end of their ropes. They have not and cannot produce any intelligent counter arguments for Trump and his illegal RICO administration. So what do they do? They toss out their own frustrating rage as their only defense. This is what it has come to. You have no idea how pointless and useless your post is.

I understand you are in a panic since the investigations are turning on the far left and the Progressives. You know, and I know that it is going to get ugly. Really ugly!
"No obstruction."

"While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him." ~ Robert Mueller

"No obstruction."

"While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him." ~ Robert Mueller

And again, it's not a prosecutors job to exonerate an innocent man. How many times do we need to repeat this?

This isn't fucking Nazi Germany. You aren't guilty until someone can prove you innocent.

"No obstruction."

And again, it's not a prosecutors job to exonerate an innocent man. How many times do we need to repeat this?

This isn't fucking Nazi Germany. You aren't guilty until someone can prove you innocent.
Who said he's innocent of obstruction?

"No obstruction."

What was supposedly obstructed?

"No obstruction."

According to Mueller, there was not enough evidence to exonerate Trump of obstruction of justice.

"No obstruction."

Mueller's own words quoted by Nadler proves obstruction, and nothing will ever change that. The fact that no one has yet rebutted my link with intelligent debate proves that the Right has lost this fight; Nadler Blasts Trump Administration: "Our Subpoenas Are Not Optional"

"No obstruction."

He isn't innocent and Mueller's report proves it; Nadler Blasts Trump Administration: "Our Subpoenas Are Not Optional"

The truth is out. Mueller's own words prove obstruction;Nadler Blasts Trump Administration: "Our Subpoenas Are Not Optional"

Goodness.....the executive branch of government can officially declassify stuff.

Ultra maroon time

Trump moves to escalate investigation of intel agencies
And this is what, about the third time? Will they invent some evidence this time? Lol! Trump and his goon patrol are so unbelievably corrupt. What was it he said yesterday? They need to stop these investigations, or we won't have any legislation? But it's okay for Trump to invent an investigation, that's already been investigated. What a disaster he is.

LOL

Mueller did not exonerate trump of obstruction. Congress will now start their own investigations into the matter since the full unredacted report by Mueller is being withheld from thdm.

I didn't know that a prosecutor had to exonerate and innocent man. That's not Meullers job. Trump isn't guilty until exonerated, no matter how much you hate him.

Not finding proof of guilt does not make Trump innocent no matter how much you love him.

Really? On this page alone, you have seven posts without one scintilla of fact or anything to support your ravings and name calling.

Impressive!
/www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/21/nadler_blasts_trump_administration_our_subpoenas_are_not_optional.html

Evidence by Mueller that Trump is guilty of obstruction. Got any rebuttals? Lol!
How about "...this report does not find that the President committed a crime..." - R. Mueller III

I was hunting mushrooms the other day. I didn't find any. Therefore there are no Mushrooms.

You remain bitterly delusional. Dems have held a House majority since January and the Mueller Report since March. They still haven't even started formal impeachment because after The Muel Team's exhaustive, 2yr $35 million witch-hunt they just don't have evidence of criminality.

You do know you aren't a child who thinks he can hide the jar of candy in the kitchen under the bed right? We assume you aren't a child with the mind of one, right?

Did you just happen to forget to tell us the other part of what Mueller told us, or were you just mocking a child?
Yanno, nothing else anyone says trumps the fact that The Muel Team found no criminality on the part of the President.

We do not prosecute and should not persecute anyone for crimes they have not committed. Don't you agree?

And you never answered my question: what do you suppose Mueller meant by "...this report does not find that the President committed a crime...?"
The $35 million dollar investigation didn't cost that after Manafort surrendered all his assets. You must not have understood my answer when you asked the first time? Are you acting like a child, or are you deliberately holding out on us? You know, the part where it says
I'm not complaining about the price tag but rather noting that much time and treasure were expended by many highly qualified DOJ & FBI professionals.

Now once more for the Brain-dead: a prosecutorial witch-hunt does not seek evidence of innocence but rather evidence of criminality which, as we all know, the Muel Team DID NOT FIND. No crimes by the POTUS.

I am relieved to know our prez is neither a criminal nor a Russian agent. You seem infuriated by the revelation.
That's once again by all these Trump toads a lie. Nadler presented concrete proof of obstruction via Mueller's own words. 1000 prosecutors agree with Mueller. Game over and the bs ends. You can keep pedaling the same lies but it is too late.

That's once again by all these Trump toads a lie. Nadler presented concrete proof of obstruction via Mueller's own words. 1000 prosecutors agree with Mueller. Game over and the bs ends. You can keep pedaling the same lies but it is too late.
All 'Jabba-Jerry' needs to do is go to Nancy and lay out the 'proof' and then Nancy will call for Trump's impeachment right?
The crazy bitch KNOWS the DEMs will lose if she tries to impeach Trump.
Wait for the IG's report comes out. Then you'll have a couple of years worth of posting inane defenses against all the DEMs going to prison.

Payback is not the AG's job.

That you think it is proves you don't understand US government.
No, it proves what Republicans believe that government is for...to serve them and their interests...all else be damned.

They all do, from the peons like the USMB far rightwingers, right up to their Presidents, Bush II, Bush I, Nixon, Reagan and Trump, and everyone else in between.

The funny thing is whatever they find Obama did, they wouldn't have a problem if Trump did those things.

Do Republicans think it's ok for the FBI to spy on Communists? What about socialists? I bet Republicans would have no problem spying on Uncle Bernie if he were the front runner.

Forum List

Back