Payback! Barr assigns prosecuter!

You could literally go back, post after post, and almost everything they say is a lie. I've said it before, a country based on nothing but lies, eventually falls from its own making. Which is why Trump and his party of goons are wrapped up in so many scandals,that we can no longer keep up with. They are causing this country to fall on its self. Thank goodness we have a Democratic house that can pull us back from this train wreck of Trump and his army of lying cultists.

You have convinced me that you are actually far-right Conservative, working undercover as a far left Progressive with the goal of forcing Conservatives to post all the facts destroying the lies of Progressives.

The panic and desperation of Democrats and Progressives permeate the air. AG Barr, continuing the investigation into the origins of these fake claims already has them all pointing to each other.
Lol! And you run off to another topic with tail tucked because you were destroyed by your own link. How sad is that? You cultists are so, so, pitiful.

So you don't know Here you are having a tizzy for about Obama spying on Trump yet you don't know how he did it

WAY BEYOND WATERGATE: OBAMA BUGGED TRUMP TOWER
Saturday, March 04, 2017 by: Mike Adams

The latest bombshell out of the new administration in Washington D.C. reveals that former president Barack Obama bugged Trump tower during the election campaign to spy on Donald Trump and his staff.

The action, now confirmed by President Trump who obviously has access to all intelligence briefings, is the latest explosive revelation in a long list of damning findings about Obama, Clinton and the DNC. Among those findings is the shocking revelation that CNN rigged the presidential debates in favor of Clinton by arranging for Hillary Clinton to receive the debate questions in advance.
[...]
LOLOLOL

Your claim that Obama bugged trump tower is based on nothing other than Lyin' Donald saying he did.

And that was 2 years ago and never proven.
Poor Faun has been had by Democrat Party false scenarios that made him feel real good. Hey, barkeep! Send in the clowns! We gotta live one! :laugh2:
Oh look, yet another vacuous post ^^^ from yet another butthurt mindless cultist.

The idiot actually cited Trump's claim that Obama wiretapped Trump Tower as evidence that Obama wiretapped Trump Tower; a claim that no one has ever been able to confirm. Sorry if you're so easily offended when rightards are exposed as the lying schmucks they are. TFB
Are you Biden? He too is obsessed with butts. :lmao:
Faun, this one didn't make it to third grade.

Your posts with no substance, no arguing points, and no facts, is exhibit A why Republicans are at the end of their ropes. They have not and cannot produce any intelligent counter arguments for Trump and his illegal RICO administration. So what do they do? They toss out their own frustrating rage as their only defense. This is what it has come to. You have no idea how pointless and useless your post is.

Really? On this page alone, you have seven posts without one scintilla of fact or anything to support your ravings and name calling.

Impressive!

So you don't know Here you are having a tizzy for about Obama spying on Trump yet you don't know how he did it

The latest bombshell out of the new administration in Washington D.C. reveals that former president Barack Obama bugged Trump tower during the election campaign to spy on Donald Trump and his staff.

The action, now confirmed by President Trump who obviously has access to all intelligence briefings, is the latest explosive revelation in a long list of damning findings about Obama, Clinton and the DNC. Among those findings is the shocking revelation that CNN rigged the presidential debates in favor of Clinton by arranging for Hillary Clinton to receive the debate questions in advance.
[...]
LOLOLOL

Your claim that Obama bugged trump tower is based on nothing other than Lyin' Donald saying he did.

Yes it was. 5 months after democrat talking heads said the bugging never happened. Move over. there are more bodies in your little safety-net cocoon than you know! Butterflies are so fickle where they light when they think no one is looking.

Trump Was Right Again: Obama Administration Had Trump Tower Bugged ⋆ Conservative Firing Line
LOLOL

Manafort had a home in Virginia, ya dumbass...

FBI conducted raid of former Trump campaign chairman Manafort's home

FBI agents raided the Alexandria, Va ., home of President Trump's former campaign chairman, arriving in the early-morning hours last month...

See now how stupid you are for leaning on sites like rightarded "naturalnews.com?"

:lmao:

You aren't producing rebuttals to Barr and his lies. Attacking the sources with nothing means you lose.

There is nothing to refute. There were, as you know, NO lies.

Are you actually defending Senator Richard Blumenthal for his stolen valor and telling us he should be trusted? There are things someone could claim which are lower than stolen valor, but I don't know what that might be. My guess, you didn't even know it and are now trying to bail yourself out with bluster and bravado. Cute try.

LOLOLOL

In that case, you should join us in celebrating the fact that AG Barr is continuing the investigations into the origin of the now proven false allegations made against President Donald J. Trump. After all, won't he prove you to be right?

[...]
LOLOLOL

Poor Faun has been had by Democrat Party false scenarios that made him feel real good. Hey, barkeep! Send in the clowns! We gotta live one! :laugh2:
Oh look, yet another vacuous post ^^^ from yet another butthurt mindless cultist.

The idiot actually cited Trump's claim that Obama wiretapped Trump Tower as evidence that Obama wiretapped Trump Tower; a claim that no one has ever been able to confirm. Sorry if you're so easily offended when rightards are exposed as the lying schmucks they are. TFB
Faun, this one didn't make it to third grade.
:lmao: Laughter makes Demmies sooooooooooooo uncomfortable, all they can do is fart out a few little negative swipes. :lmao:

[...]
LOLOLOL

Who doesn't like a sexy butt?

istock_000003303173xsmall.jpg

[...]
LOLOLOL

Yes it was. 5 months after democrat talking heads said the bugging never happened. Move over. there are more bodies in your little safety-net cocoon than you know! Butterflies are so fickle where they light when they think no one is looking.

Trump Was Right Again: Obama Administration Had Trump Tower Bugged ⋆ Conservative Firing Line
LOLOL

FBI agents raided the Alexandria, Va ., home of President Trump's former campaign chairman, arriving in the early-morning hours last month...

See now how stupid you are for leaning on sites like rightarded "naturalnews.com?"

I did it! I made faun laugh! :woohoo:
Unfortunately, Mr. Faun, the discovery came months after your final deadline. You'll see it in your dreams as lame until reality bites during the trials of politicians who tried to undo President Trump and helped North Korea ally with Russia instead of being shown a prosperity deal for his people. Your Hillary's attempt at revenge has consequences. When North Korea unloads on Seattle, San Francisco and San Diego, you can thank the Democrats led by Hillary and Barack for impeding on President Trump's time with their insidious little lies to politically assassinate a sitting President.

Meanwhile, I am thanking America's lucky stars for having a genius like William Barr returning to his Attorney General job, who will have had a victory unlike any other hero in American History, even in the shadow of one of the Greatest men to hold the office of President Donald Trump.

The nurses office is down the hall for recalcitrant Democrats who have upset tummies from hearing it first here. Have a lovely evening, boys. :hhello:

[...]
LOLOLOL

Who doesn't like a sexy butt?

istock_000003303173xsmall.jpg
Tit men. And you called me a dumb ass.

LOLOLOL

In that case, you should join us in celebrating the fact that AG Barr is continuing the investigations into the origin of the now proven false allegations made against President Donald J. Trump. After all, won't he prove you to be right?
I have no qualms about Barr investing. If something illegal occurred, I hope he finds it and prosecutes. I felt the same about the Mueller investigation.

That said, it has zero to do with you idiotically citing Trump's bullshit claim as evidence that he was wiretapped in Trump Tower.

[...]
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Unfortunately, Mr. Faun, the discovery came months after your final deadline. You'll see it in your dreams as lame until reality bites during the trials of politicians who tried to undo President Trump and helped North Korea ally with Russia instead of being shown a prosperity deal for his people. Your Hillary's attempt at revenge has consequences. When North Korea unloads on Seattle, San Francisco and San Diego, you can thank the Democrats led by Hillary and Barack for impeding on President Trump's time with their insidious little lies to politically assassinate a sitting President.

Meanwhile, I am thanking America's lucky stars for having a genius like William Barr returning to his Attorney General job, who will have had a victory unlike any other hero in American History, even in the shadow of one of the Greatest men to hold the office of President Donald Trump.

The nurses office is down the hall for recalcitrant Democrats who have upset tummies from hearing it first here. Have a lovely evening, boys. :hhello:
"I did it! I made faun laugh!"

That's not much of a feat. I laugh all the time at conservatives. You guys crack me up!

As far as Manafort, you presented zero evidence that Trump Tower was wiretapped. That would have been yuge news had it actually happened.

[...]
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

That's not much of a feat. I laugh all the time at conservatives. You guys crack me up!

As far as Manafort, you presented zero evidence that Trump Tower was wiretapped. That would have been yuge news had it actually happened.
There's nothing to laugh about, in particular, for Democrats and Hillary Clinton in particular. Things we knew almost a year ago are now in the formation stage of creating cases against the worst law enforcement criminal case that was instigated by a former Presidential candidate against her opponent. Explained by knowledgeable people with the warning that any democrat being treated for depression must not watch the program below:

Former US attorney: FBI officials will likely face charges​

I have no qualms about Barr investing. If something illegal occurred, I hope he finds it and prosecutes. I felt the same about the Mueller investigation.

That said, it has zero to do with you idiotically citing Trump's bullshit claim as evidence that he was wiretapped in Trump Tower.

We'll see, won't we?

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

There's nothing to laugh about, in particular, for Democrats and Hillary Clinton in particular. Things we knew almost a year ago are now in the formation stage of creating cases against the worst law enforcement criminal case that was instigated by a former Presidential candidate against her opponent. Explained by knowledgeable people with the warning that any democrat being treated for depression must not watch the program below:

Former US attorney: FBI officials will likely face charges​

LOLOL

Suuuure, uh-huh.

You idiots have been chasing her tail for a quarter of a century now and have come up empty handed every single time.

LOLOLOL

You do realize that stating that they did find enough evidence to push the collusion does not prove there was not any. Right?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Barr has already been proven a liar.

I'm sure it was an oversight but please provide your reliable source and working link supporting your allegation.
www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/05/01/william-barr-mazie-hirono-you-lied-to-congress-sot-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/william-barr-testimony/

//www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/01/blumenthal_barrs_summary_of_mueller_report_was_a_lie_to_the_american_people.html

Barr never defended himself.

Are there any more dumb questions you need to ask?

Repeating the source means nothing. CNN as a source, where they have been proven to lie. You proved there was no evidence, no facts and only the OPINION of Blumenthal.

Democrat Senator Richard Blumenthal claimed to be a Vietnam vet. HE LIED, can there be anything lower? Are you defending him as being a credible source?

Blumenthal has often referred to his supposed Vietnam war record, but in fact he never served in Vietnam. What should we be reading from this?

Behind Blumenthal's War Record Scandal
You aren't producing rebuttals to Barr and his lies. Attacking the sources with nothing means you lose.
Barr clearly lied to Congress.

Barr has already been proven a liar.

I'm sure it was an oversight but please provide your reliable source and working link supporting your allegation.
www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/05/01/william-barr-mazie-hirono-you-lied-to-congress-sot-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/william-barr-testimony/

//www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/01/blumenthal_barrs_summary_of_mueller_report_was_a_lie_to_the_american_people.html

Barr never defended himself.

Are there any more dumb questions you need to ask?

There was nothing for AG Barr to defend himself against.

Repeating the source means nothing. CNN as a source, where they have been proven to lie. You proved there was no evidence, no facts and only the OPINION of Blumenthal.

Democrat Senator Richard Blumenthal claimed to be a Vietnam vet. HE LIED, can there be anything lower? Are you defending him as being a credible source?

Blumenthal has often referred to his supposed Vietnam war record, but in fact he never served in Vietnam. What should we be reading from this?

Behind Blumenthal's War Record Scandal
Acthally, assfuck, Blumenthat served in the military during the Vietnam years but not in Vietnam. The complaint about Blumenthal was that someone ran a story calling him a vietnam vet & other news agencies picked it up. The problem was that Blumenthal did not deny it.

Blumenthal did apologize but in reality, he never claimed it.

Forum List

Back