PayPal to cancel expansion in NC,stays in countries that execute gays

PayPal To Cancel Expansion N.C., Stays in Countries that Execute Gays - Breitbart

Ah more of that selective faux outrage from the left as usual.
You do realize that Breitbart is not a real news source right?

Just to set you straight (since you seem ignorant) PayPal is an online company. It does business in pretty much any country with an internet connection genius. You know how many locations they actually have in Africa? ZERO. You really should stop looking at joke / hoax news sources and try to start looking at actual sources that provide accurate information.

Jobs by location | PayPal Jobs - PayPal

Paypal is "doing business" in North Carolina, too.

They're just not going to bring jobs there.

PayPal To Cancel Expansion N.C., Stays in Countries that Execute Gays - Breitbart

Ah more of that selective faux outrage from the left as usual.
You do realize that Breitbart is not a real news source right?

Just to set you straight (since you seem ignorant) PayPal is an online company. It does business in pretty much any country with an internet connection genius. You know how many locations they actually have in Africa? ZERO. You really should stop looking at joke / hoax news sources and try to start looking at actual sources that provide accurate information.

Jobs by location | PayPal Jobs - PayPal
You first sentence was all it took for you to lose all relevance.
Paypal is "doing business" in North Carolina, too.

They're just not going to bring jobs there.

PayPal opened a technology center in Scottsdale, Arizona in 2006,[55] and a software development center in Chennai, India in 2007.
Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people in India face legal and social difficulties not experienced by non-LGBT persons. Sexual activity between two males is illegal and is punishable by incarceration

They also have a HQ in Singapore

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) persons in Singapore face legal challenges not experienced by non-LGBTresidents. Male same-sex sexual activity is illegal

At least we can all agree that NC is the equivalent of a backwards 3rd world country .

At least we can all agree that NC is the equivalent of a backwards 3rd world country .
No YOU and your ilk can agree on that but you morons think NY and California are wonderful places so.

No YOU and your ilk can agree on that but you morons think NY and California are wonderful places so.

You started the thread. You linked NC to those other places . Don't get mad at me !
I didn't link NC to anywhere unless NC has started killing homosexuals. NC has merely decided to PROTECT innocent from pedophiles and sexual degenerates who will use their fake sexual orientation to invade the other sex's bathroom for devious purposes...

"PayPal to cancel expansion in NC,stays in countries that execute gays"

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

I wouldn't agree with that at all. I worked in North Carolina for six years. You have obviously never been there

You started the thread. You linked NC to those other places . Don't get mad at me !
I didn't link NC to anywhere unless NC has started killing homosexuals. NC has merely decided to PROTECT innocent from pedophiles and sexual degenerates who will use their fake sexual orientation to invade the other sex's bathroom for devious purposes...
Wrong.

The North Carolina measure is ignorant, unwarranted, and un-Constitutional.

The 14th Amendment jurisprudence of which Obergefell is the progeny applies solely to state and local governments, not private persons and organizations; there was never the possibility of a Christian church being ‘compelled’ to accommodate a same-sex wedding prior to the law being passed.

It’s yet another example of the fear, ignorance, and bigotry common to most on the right.

PayPal is a private company at liberty to do business anywhere it so desires – or not, and for whatever reason, including refusing to do business in states that promote bigotry and hate.

Since this has obviously happened before this law was enacted I'm simply asking you to link us to these cases from these deviants that ran so rampant in North Carolina. Obviously it must have been a serious issue with a lot of press coverage which is why the measure was enacted...I must have just missed it, so please provide that information for us all.

Forum List

Back