PC Fascists To Remove Lee and Jackson from War College Memorials

Unlike you

I am a loyal patriotic American. I do not disrespect my flag and do not support my country honoring men who took up arms against my country

No, you are simply supportive of friends of terrorists like Bill Ayers who has killed Americans with bombs, you fucking traitorous moron.

I have never started a thread supporting Bill Ayers....

No you just support Obama who is a personal friend of Bill Ayers, an unrepentant terrorist who has killed innocent Americans.

As any leftwing hypocrite, your objections to 'treason' are only around when you think it hurts your partisan enemies or anyone that loves our country and its history.

But thank God you are too stupid to be persuasive to anyone other than your fellow libtards.

The Confederates were in violation of the Constitution..

Prove it you fucking liar.

Prove what?

They were in violation of the Constitution?

Sure thing:

Section 10.

No state shall enter into any treaty, alliance, or confederation; grant letters of marque and reprisal; coin money; emit bills of credit; make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts; pass any bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law impairing the obligation of contracts, or grant any title of nobility.

No state shall, without the consent of the Congress, lay any imposts or duties on imports or exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it's inspection laws: and the net produce of all duties and imposts, laid by any state on imports or exports, shall be for the use of the treasury of the United States; and all such laws shall be subject to the revision and control of the Congress.

No state shall, without the consent of Congress, lay any duty of tonnage, keep troops, or ships of war in time of peace, enter into any agreement or compact with another state, or with a foreign power, or engage in war, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent danger as will not admit of delay.

Further more:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.

You ever read this thing?

JimBendsOver?

First section does not state that a state cannot leave the Union, and so the following is no longer treason to the US if the state had already left, you fucking idiot.

It is good that you are so pathetically stupid, or else I would get nothing else done trying to post responses, you imbecile.

The Confederates were in violation of the Constitution.

They committed what is clearly outlined in the Constitution as treason.

There is no gray area here.

The confederates betrayed the United States of America.

And they got off pretty good. Americans were far to lenient on them.

Just like the Colonists betrayed the British Crown, the difference is the Colonists won.

In thier mind when their States voted themselves out of the Union, they were no longer citizens of the US, they resigned thier commissions and went back to thier States and served thier states.

They were under no oath to the US when they fought against the US, unlike Arnold, who had an oath to the Continental Army when he turned against it.

I don't know what point you are trying to make here..

"In their mind"?

They betrayed this country.

They lost.

And STILL they were treated with compassion.

That was a mistake, in my opinion.

I agree

In deference to Lincolns "Malice towards none" they were treated with compassion. But they were traitors just the same

They could have resigned their military commissions and refused to fight against their states. That would be the honorable thing to do

Instead, they took up arms against their own country killing hundreds of thousands of loyal Americans

Prove it you fucking liar.

Prove what?

Sure thing:

Further more:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.

JimBendsOver?

First section does not state that a state cannot leave the Union, and so the following is no longer treason to the US if the state had already left, you fucking idiot.

It is good that you are so pathetically stupid, or else I would get nothing else done trying to post responses, you imbecile.

Yeah..it does..moron.

English not your first language?

Unlike you

I am a loyal patriotic American. I do not disrespect my flag and do not support my country honoring men who took up arms against my country

No, you are simply supportive of friends of terrorists like Bill Ayers who has killed Americans with bombs, you fucking traitorous moron.

Ayers never killed anyone.

Nor was he ever convicted of Terrorism.

So either you are stupid, a liar, a stupid liar or a stupid fucking liar.

JimBendsOver.

Lol, Swallow, your stupidity and ignorance is a blessing to your foes.

Bill Ayers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After the Greenwich Village townhouse explosion in 1970, in which Weatherman member Ted Gold, Ayers' close friend Terry Robbins, and Ayers' girlfriend, Diana Oughton were killed when a nail bomb being assembled in the house exploded, Ayers and several associates evaded pursuit by US law enforcement officials. Kathy Boudin and Cathy Wilkerson survived the blast. Ayers was not facing criminal charges at the time, but the federal government later filed charges against him.[4] Ayers participated in the bombings of New York City Police Department headquarters in 1970, the United States Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972, as he noted in his 2001 book, Fugitive Days. Ayers writes:

Although the bomb that rocked the Pentagon was itsy-bitsy - weighing close to two pounds - it caused 'tens of thousands of dollars' of damage. The operation cost under $500, and no one was killed or even hurt.[18]

During this time Ayers and fellow member Bernardine Dohrn married, and the two remained fugitives together, changing identities, jobs and locations.

In 1973, new information came to light about FBI operations targeted against Weather Underground and the New Left, all part of a series of covert and often illegal FBI projects called COINTEL.[19] Due to the illegal tactics[clarification needed] of FBI agents involved with the program, government attorneys requested all weapons- and bomb-related charges be dropped against the Weather Underground, including charges against Ayers.[20]

Much of the controversy about Ayers during the decade since 2000 stems from an interview he gave to The New York Times on the occasion of the memoir's publication.[31] The reporter quoted him as saying "I don't regret setting bombs" and "I feel we didn't do enough", and, when asked if he would "do it all again," as saying "I don't want to discount the possibility."[29] Ayers protested the interviewer's characterizations in a Letter to the Editor published September 15, 2001: "This is not a question of being misunderstood or 'taken out of context', but of deliberate distortion."[32] In the ensuing years, Ayers has repeatedly avowed that when he said he had "no regrets" and that "we didn't do enough" he was speaking only in reference to his efforts to stop the United States from waging the Vietnam War, efforts which he has described as ". . . inadequate [as] the war dragged on for a decade."

So he did kill Americans, got off on a technicality and is still unrepentant about his deeds to oppose the American War. His hatred for America is exemplified by photos he has taken of him stomping on the American flag you and other lefties claim to love when in power.

Unrepentant anti-USA traitor, bomber and murderer....and personal friend of Barak Hussein Obama, top Dimbocrap in our nation.

No you just support Obama who is a personal friend of Bill Ayers, an unrepentant terrorist who has killed innocent Americans.

As any leftwing hypocrite, your objections to 'treason' are only around when you think it hurts your partisan enemies or anyone that loves our country and its history.

But thank God you are too stupid to be persuasive to anyone other than your fellow libtards.

So, in your twisted mind

70 million loyal Americans who voted for President Obama are guilty of treason while those who took up arms against our great nation and killed hundreds of thousand of loyal Americans are worthy of praise?

Prove what?

Sure thing:

Further more:

JimBendsOver?

Yeah..it does..moron.
?

No, it did not, liar. I will repost it since you omitted it.

Section 10.

No state shall enter into any treaty, alliance, or confederation; grant letters of marque and reprisal; coin money; emit bills of credit; make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts; pass any bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law impairing the obligation of contracts, or grant any title of nobility.

No state shall, without the consent of the Congress, lay any imposts or duties on imports or exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it's inspection laws: and the net produce of all duties and imposts, laid by any state on imports or exports, shall be for the use of the treasury of the United States; and all such laws shall be subject to the revision and control of the Congress.

No state shall, without the consent of Congress, lay any duty of tonnage, keep troops, or ships of war in time of peace, enter into any agreement or compact with another state, or with a foreign power, or engage in war, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent danger as will not admit of delay.

Since the Southerners left that union, they believed themselves to no longer be restricted under Section 10, ass hat.

You are too stupid to even lie well, thank God.

Just like the Colonists betrayed the British Crown, the difference is the Colonists won.

In thier mind when their States voted themselves out of the Union, they were no longer citizens of the US, they resigned thier commissions and went back to thier States and served thier states.

They were under no oath to the US when they fought against the US, unlike Arnold, who had an oath to the Continental Army when he turned against it.

"In their mind"?

They lost.

I agree

In deference to Lincolns "Malice towards none" they were treated with compassion. But they were traitors just the same

They could have resigned their military commissions and refused to fight against their states. That would be the honorable thing to do

Instead, they took up arms against their own country killing hundreds of thousands of loyal Americans

And it's created lots of problems.

The Southerns continued their treachery against their fellow Americans with Jim Crow laws. To this day, Southerns participate in all sorts of hatred against Americans.

Many of them are completely loathsome individuals.

So, in your twisted mind

70 million loyal Americans who voted for President Obama are guilty of treason while those who took up arms against our great nation and killed hundreds of thousand of loyal Americans are worthy of praise?

No, most Americans have no idea about Bill Ayers, unlike the partisan hacks in the Dimbocrap Party and cretins like you who also like to go around spouting off about the treason of people dead for over a hundred years.

It is plainly all nothing but convenient partisan rhetoric for you, a talking point and ideological nit pick.

Fascists like you have no belief in objective Truth, it's all just propaganda.

Yeah..it does..moron.
?

No, it did not, liar. I will repost it since you omitted it.

Section 10.

Since the Southerners left that union, they believed themselves to no longer be restricted under Section 10, ass hat.

You are too stupid to even lie well, thank God.
Again..English doesn't seem to be your first language.

Should I repost it Russian or ChiCom?

What part of this:

Don't you fucking understand?

Once ANY of those criteria are met...the State is in violation of the Constitution.

ADDITIONALLY the Confederates FIRED upon Americans.

"In their mind"?

They lost.

I agree

The Southerns continued their treachery against their fellow Americans with Jim Crow laws. To this day, Southerns participate in all sorts of hatred against Americans.

Some do, but most are not the bottom feeder you are.

Bullshit. Like most of your posts.
Not at all.

You are running around waving your hands in the air screaming as the pictures are placed in a less obvious location.

As a military veteran of a dozen years active duty, I bet you dollars to donuts the two gents' campaigns will be part of the curriculum.

You a veteran? More bullshit.

Doesn't fit your limited mind set, huh? Yup, 12 years, infantry airborne, some of it spent as Arctic Light Infantry at Fort Wainwright before the units received the snow mobiles. So we used cross country skis and ahkios to move ourselves and our equipment around. We loved the Sugar Bears who brought us everything we need by chopper to the wilderness. Ask Wicked Jester about those days.

Last edited:
Not at all.

You are running around waving your hands in the air screaming as the pictures are placed in a less obvious location.

As a military veteran of a dozen years active duty, I bet you dollars to donuts the two gents' campaigns will be part of the curriculum.

Doesn't fit your limited mind set, huh? Yup, 12 years, infantry airborne, some of it spent as Arctic Light Infantry at Fort Wainwright before the units received the snow mobiles. So we used cross country skis and ahkios to move ourselves and our equipment around. We love the Sugar Bears who brought us everything we need by chopper to the wilderness. Ask Wicked Jester about those days.
Did you see Santa Claus?:cuckoo:

JimBendsOver.

After the Greenwich Village townhouse explosion in 1970, in which Weatherman member Ted Gold, Ayers' close friend Terry Robbins, and Ayers' girlfriend, Diana Oughton were killed when a nail bomb being assembled in the house exploded, Ayers and several associates evaded pursuit by US law enforcement officials. Kathy Boudin and Cathy Wilkerson survived the blast. Ayers was not facing criminal charges at the time, but the federal government later filed charges against him.[4] Ayers participated in the bombings of New York City Police Department headquarters in 1970, the United States Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972, as he noted in his 2001 book, Fugitive Days. Ayers writes:

Although the bomb that rocked the Pentagon was itsy-bitsy - weighing close to two pounds - it caused 'tens of thousands of dollars' of damage. The operation cost under $500, and no one was killed or even hurt.[18]

During this time Ayers and fellow member Bernardine Dohrn married, and the two remained fugitives together, changing identities, jobs and locations.

In 1973, new information came to light about FBI operations targeted against Weather Underground and the New Left, all part of a series of covert and often illegal FBI projects called COINTEL.[19] Due to the illegal tactics[clarification needed] of FBI agents involved with the program, government attorneys requested all weapons- and bomb-related charges be dropped against the Weather Underground, including charges against Ayers.[20]

Much of the controversy about Ayers during the decade since 2000 stems from an interview he gave to The New York Times on the occasion of the memoir's publication.[31] The reporter quoted him as saying "I don't regret setting bombs" and "I feel we didn't do enough", and, when asked if he would "do it all again," as saying "I don't want to discount the possibility."[29] Ayers protested the interviewer's characterizations in a Letter to the Editor published September 15, 2001: "This is not a question of being misunderstood or 'taken out of context', but of deliberate distortion."[32] In the ensuing years, Ayers has repeatedly avowed that when he said he had "no regrets" and that "we didn't do enough" he was speaking only in reference to his efforts to stop the United States from waging the Vietnam War, efforts which he has described as ". . . inadequate [as] the war dragged on for a decade."

So he did kill Americans, got off on a technicality and is still unrepentant about his deeds to oppose the American War. His hatred for America is exemplified by photos he has taken of him stomping on the American flag you and other lefties claim to love when in power.

Unrepentant anti-USA traitor, bomber and murderer....and personal friend of Barak Hussein Obama, top Dimbocrap in our nation.

You're a fucking Idiot JimBendsOver.

You even read what you posted?

He didn't kill anyone. No one.

The people you pointed out in the post, killed themselves. They screwed up when putting a bomb together.

And Obama wasn't a "personal" friend of Ayers. That's another internet lie you fags keep repeating. JimBendsOver.

By the way Reagan and the PNAC crowd, supported, funded and trained the MUJ..and Osama Bin Laden was a leader of the Muj. They really did wind up killing several THOUSAND Americans. This is YOUR crowd, asshole. You DELIGHT in the killing of Americans. Which is why despicable treasonous traitors like Lee are your Heroes.

So is Orlando Bosch.

So is Osama Bin Laden.

So is Al-Awlaki.

Go back to your anti-American Cesspool, asshole.

"In their mind"?

They lost.

I agree

The Southerns continued their treachery against their fellow Americans with Jim Crow laws.

Prove it, unlike your last pathetic attempt which got taken apart in microseconds.

To this day, Southerns participate in all sorts of hatred against Americans.

Yeah, it is obvious that you hate some Americans, Southerners, and its likely they are merely symbolic for your hatred of the whole country.

Where is your condemnation of Bill Ayers, a murdering, USA hating terrorist and friend of Obama's? Oh, but he is OK cause he supports the Dimbocraps, lol.

JimBendsOver.

The people you pointed out in the post, killed themselves. They screwed up when putting a bomb together.

And Obama wasn't a "personal" friend of Ayers. That's another internet lie you fags keep repeating. JimBendsOver.

By the way Reagan and the PNAC crowd, supported, funded and trained the MUJ..and Osama Bin Laden was a leader of the Muj. They really did wind up killing several THOUSAND Americans. This is YOUR crowd, asshole. You DELIGHT in the killing of Americans. Which is why despicable treasonous traitors like Lee are your Heroes.

So is Orlando Bosch.

So is Osama Bin Laden.

So is Al-Awlaki.

Lol, you are too stupid to take seriously any more.

Ted Gold, Terry Robins and Diana Oughton were not people I guess?

roflmao

So, in your twisted mind

No, most Americans have no idea about Bill Ayers, unlike the partisan hacks in the Dimbocrap Party and cretins like you who also like to go around spouting off about the treason of people dead for over a hundred years.

It is plainly all nothing but convenient partisan rhetoric for you, a talking point and ideological nit pick.

Fascists like you have no belief in objective Truth, it's all just propaganda.

Outside of the Glenn Beck crowd, nobody gives a shit about Bill Ayers

It is disloyal Americans like you who spout rhetoric advocating the overthrow of our great country while you honor those who took up arms against us

Not at all.

Doesn't fit your limited mind set, huh? Yup, 12 years, infantry airborne, some of it spent as Arctic Light Infantry at Fort Wainwright before the units received the snow mobiles. So we used cross country skis and ahkios to move ourselves and our equipment around. We love the Sugar Bears who brought us everything we need by chopper to the wilderness. Ask Wicked Jester about those days.

roflmao

So is Orlando Bosch.

So is Osama Bin Laden.

So is Al-Awlaki.

Lol, you are too stupid to take seriously any more.

Ted Gold, Terry Robins and Diana Oughton were not people I guess?

roflmao

They were in the same fucking group Ayer's was in..

Are you really this fucking stupid in real life?

Forum List

Back