PC gone wild as school in CANADA!!! bans confederate flag

What's interesting is the Canadian liberals think their country isn't progressive enough.

And they look to N Korea as the role model for their ultimate utopia.

Problem is they don't currently have a Kim il Sung or Obama type personage to lead them......... :cool:

What an absolutely ignorant, assinine thing to say. :cuckoo:

*shrug* Its Canada.

Exactly. It's Canada. They can do any damn thing they want. They are not Americans. They don't have to acknowledge the Conferacy. They owe no nods to you regarding this issue.

But in banning the open display of the Stars & Bars they're doing exactly what you say they don't have to: acknowledge the Confederacy.

My bone of contention is the double-standards. Symbols of extreme oppression and brutality are embraced and displayed all the time (the Hammer and Sickle, for instance). But whenever those symbols have any bearing on something white/European people may (or may not) draw some sense of pride from or rally around, they're tirelessly stigmatised.

What's interesting is the Canadian liberals think their country isn't progressive enough.

Problem is they don't currently have a Kim il Sung or Obama type personage to lead them......... :cool:

What an absolutely ignorant, assinine thing to say.
Instead of name calling.......prove me wrong......... :cool:

In all seriousness, the flag you see to the top-left of this post represents the nation that gained the most from slavery and was the head steward of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. Yet several international clothing brands have incorporated it into their respective logos, and they face no repercussions as a result of associating their brand with a former slave-trading nation.

But in my mind this has absolutely nothing to do with slavery, racism or the social discord promoting/celebrating either could provoke. It has everything to do with trampling on anything white people might rally to as a people... because the politically correct New World Order consider white people as the biggest threat to their increasingly obvious agenda.

Why not just get on a space ship and go somewhere else? Start your own damn world. Like the Puritans. Nobody seems to want you 'white' people any more and everybody keeps pooping on you. Just exit. We won't miss you at all.:bye1:

In all seriousness, the flag you see to the top-left of this post represents the nation that gained the most from slavery and was the head steward of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. Yet several international clothing brands have incorporated it into their respective logos, and they face no repercussions as a result of associating their brand with a former slave-trading nation.

But in my mind this has absolutely nothing to do with slavery, racism or the social discord promoting/celebrating either could provoke. It has everything to do with trampling on anything white people might rally to as a people... because the politically correct New World Order consider white people as the biggest threat to their increasingly obvious agenda.

Why not just get on a space ship and go somewhere else? Start your own damn world. Like the Puritans. Nobody seems to want you 'white' people any more and everybody keeps pooping on you. Just exit. We won't miss you at all.:bye1:

In case you hadn't noticed, white people have already accomplished that particular feat.

But if nobody seems to want white people, how come that it's only white countries that everyone "seems" to flock to? "Seems" like people can't get enough of white folk.

Why not just get on a space ship and go somewhere else? Start your own damn world. Like the Puritans. Nobody seems to want you 'white' people any more and everybody keeps pooping on you. Just exit. We won't miss you at all.
Another tolerant liberal racist speaks......... :cool:

I'm sure they don't allow the Nazi flag either.
Interesting, the confederate flag is used by Neo-Nazis everywhere.

I read as far as 'high school--had become popular in the past few years'. Decided--teenagers. What serious underlying implications there may be I can't say. Teenagers will find anything that is 'questionable' and that hasn't changed.

What an absolutely ignorant, assinine thing to say.
Instead of name calling.......prove me wrong......... :cool:

First, I did not do any 'name calling.' I used adjectives to describe what was said. No name calling.

Second, your accusation is outlandishly ludicrous, laughable to the point it isn't even worth taking seriously.

Third, logically, I cannot not prove a negative. It is logically impossible. Therefore, the onus is on you to prove what you have asserted. I cannot prove a negative, that something doesn't exist. The onus is on you to prove that it does exsit. So, you prove your accusation to be true. This is why we have courts, so people can't just say something is true and people get convicted. You must prove what you say. You don't get to just make things up.

Last edited:

In case you hadn't noticed, white people have already accomplished that particular feat.

But if nobody seems to want white people, how come that it's only white countries that everyone "seems" to flock to? "Seems" like people can't get enough of white folk.

What feat is that? Someone has built a space ship that can go to a different planet? Someone has found a livable planet somewhere else? Do tell. And, btw, is it your contention that only 'white' men work for NASA? That only 'white men' are scientists? LOL Too funny.

Is there no limit to liberal censorship???

York Region high school in flap over Confederate flag | Toronto Star

Published on Sat Feb 23 2013

A high school in York Region has banned a controversial flag long synonymous with America’s Deep South, but also with prejudice and racism.
The Confederate flag became popular at Sutton District High School in the last two years, said principal Dawn Laliberté, emblazoned on bandanas, lighters, belt buckles, backpacks and pickup truck windows.

After explaining the flag’s symbolism to students this week, the school implemented a ban.
“Our first step is always to educate. We are only dealing with a handful of students who view it as a white pride kind of thing, so we thought now is the time to get the message out,” Laliberté said.
At the sprawling school parking lot, marked by pickup trucks and snowmobile tracks, most students were angry the administration was intervening in what they choose to wear or accessorize with.

Rosemary Sadlier, president of the Ontario Black History Society, said the fact people are embracing the symbol “shows that not only is there a lack of black history awareness, but there is also a lack of regular history awareness.”

“The Confederate flag doesn’t represent heritage at all, it doesn’t represent white heritage, or country values or the American way for that matter,” she said. “What it represents is the interest of people in the Deep South to maintain a way of life that fervently and significantly was built upon and included an ongoing use of Africans as enslaved people. For that very reason alone, it is inappropriate and wrong.”

Canada is a foreign country if they want to outlaw the confederate flag they are free to do so dick face.:eusa_hand:

They're waiting on Justin Trudeau. He'll fit the bill.

:lol:

Actually it's not. :)

It's the bloody truth. Right now the Liberals are wandering in a wasteland created by a crushing defeat at the hands of the Conservatives and the NDP.

They are waiting for their messiah Justin Trudeau to lead them out of the wilderness.

True story.
:eusa_angel:

What feat is that? Someone has built a space ship that can go to a different planet? Someone has found a livable planet somewhere else? Do tell. And, btw, is it your contention that only 'white' men work for NASA? That only 'white men' are scientists? LOL Too funny.

No-one said anything about a "planet". You said "somewhere else". On the valid assumption you were talking about solar exploration, not forgetting that you were the one who mentioned "space ship", I drew your attention to the fact that white people were the first race on earth to break free of the earth's gravitational pull and land on the Moon. And I didn't say that "only white men work for NASA", either. Having said that, though, it remains a fact that white men were both the first of planet earth's races to go into space and set foot on the Moon. Those are facts.

Actually it's not. :)

It's the bloody truth. Right now the Liberals are wandering in a wasteland created by a crushing defeat at the hands of the Conservatives and the NDP.

They are waiting for their messiah Justin Trudeau to lead them out of the wilderness.

True story.
:eusa_angel:

You just haven't got a clue. When you make these kinds of claims, you need to back them up with evidence.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back