PC gone wild, volume XVI: 14-yr-old expelled for piece of paper

This is kinda funny. Apparently, you can't get over being called out on your racism in a previous post. It must have been traumatic for you if you're still struggling with it. Glad I could help. :lol:

Oh I've never been called out for racism.
I've been called a racist for a simple demographic observation.

As I said --- not the brightest bulb in the light tower.
A "simple demographic observation", huh? That's an interesting way of putting it. When a liberal who routinely charges racism against anyone who disagrees with Obama's policies, points out ONE race (white) as the main demographic, most people would conclude that there is a racial bias on the part of the hack (that's you) who is making the argument. Since you're obviously having trouble coming to terms with being called out on your racial hatred, maybe somebody like Dr. Phil can help you work through it. :lol:

Ah, so you want the unanswerable challenge too... well good, this should keep you out of trouble indefinitely:

Quote me where I've "charged racism against anyone who disagrees with Obama's policies".

Hell, quote where I've "charged racism" against anyone, for any reason.

For that matter, quote where I've posted any comment on Obama's policies at all (<< here you might even find one or two, though they're not gonna tell you what you want to see)

Any of the above.

Even one.

Get back to me when you've found anything like that. Either that or admit you don't have a clue what the blue fuck you're talking about.
But do not come back emptyhanded.

Just to get you started, here's a clue as to where you might remember seeing that stuff:

head_up_your_ass.jpg

Get busy, worthless ass hat.

Last edited:
Oh I've never been called out for racism.
I've been called a racist for a simple demographic observation.

As I said --- not the brightest bulb in the light tower.
A "simple demographic observation", huh? That's an interesting way of putting it. When a liberal who routinely charges racism against anyone who disagrees with Obama's policies, points out ONE race (white) as the main demographic, most people would conclude that there is a racial bias on the part of the hack (that's you) who is making the argument. Since you're obviously having trouble coming to terms with being called out on your racial hatred, maybe somebody like Dr. Phil can help you work through it. :lol:

Ah, so you want the unanswerable challenge too... well good, this should keep you out of trouble indefinitely:

Quote me where I've "charged racism against anyone who disagrees with Obama's policies".

For that matter, quote where I've posted any comment on Obama's policies at all (<< here you might even find one or two, though they're not gonna tell you what you want to see)

Any of the above.

Even one.

Get back to me when you've found anything like that. Either that or admit you don't have a clue what the blue fuck you're talking about.

Just to get you started, here's a clue as to where you might remember seeing that stuff:

head_up_your_ass.jpg

Ooh, he's mad now. I must have really struck a nerve, huh? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jump through your own hoops, dick.

Any of the above.

Even one.

head_up_your_ass.jpg

Welp, that confirms where it came from.

Here, you'll need this...

best-toilet-paper.jpg

Next time do your homework.

He needs to be taught respect for the teachers authority but 6 months is way too excessive. I would love to hear how the teacher perceived this to be assault though.

Sounds like he was popular in class. No one apparently stood up for him.:lol:

Where do you get that idea?
All they mentioned was that the witnesses (classmates) agreed that the teacher was 'laughing' during the tug-of-war. That's not standing up?

No. Otherwise he wouldn't have been charged with anything.

Sounds to me like they took the word of the teacher over witness's.

Any of the above.

Even one.

head_up_your_ass.jpg

Welp, that confirms where it came from.

Here, you'll need this...

best-toilet-paper.jpg

Next time do your homework.
You're not worth spending time digging up old posts, racist.

The list was not what got Thompson in trouble. It was the tug-of-war that landed him with an expulsion of 180 school days from Harrison High School in Farmington, Mich.

Thompson's teacher claimed the student assaulted her. The teen was arrested, handcuffed and taken to the police station. He may also face jail time if he's convicted of assault.

…it wasn’t what was written on the t-shirt, but how the student responded when asked about the t-shirt…

…it wasn’t what the student was texting, but the student’s response when asked to surrender the smart phone…

and so on, and so forth…

In this case, the student wasn’t arrested for his ‘hit list, ‘ but the alleged assault against the teacher.

Again, there is no such thing as ‘PC,’ that the student is not subject to potential punitive measures as a consequence of the ‘hit list’ alone is proof of that. Had the student simply surrendered the ‘hit list’ at the outset, this wouldn’t even be an issue. And if he believed his civil liberties were being violated as a consequence, he could later pursue that in the context of civil law.

As for the ‘zero tolerance’ policy, that’s a matter of law which needs to be addressed by lawmakers and the courts if the law is perceived to be ‘too strict’ and not working as lawmakers intended. And the zero tolerance policy/law is also evidence that there is no such thing as ‘PC’ because the law is content neutral, as its purpose is to protect school officials, not stifle freedom of speech or expression.

Last, concerning Thompson's teacher claiming he assaulted her, the student is being afforded his right to due process, and he is presumed innocent accordingly. Remember that assault can manifest in the context of a verbal threat, no physical contact need occur, where the ‘tug of war’ can appropriately and legally be construed as indeed assault. Assault can be a misdemeanor or a felony, depending on the jurisdiction and circumstances, where battery is actual physical contact and a felony.

No_Reply_Jones is so fucking stupid he does not think Political Correctness exists...he has stated this before....the reason is kinda obvious....he believes in the PC bullshit,so he cant see it......most Far Lefties are like that....

^the teacher asked for the paper, he refused to hand it over. That is grounds for his dismissal.

oh---really it isn't.

I taught school --followed policies and procedures and utilized some common sense.

Something is off here--I can't put my finger on it.

sigh--Some important facts are missing.

so absurd --so absurd.

It is not impossible that the teacher 'rushed to judgment' and--and the school system chose to support the decision--???strong unions---who knows why.

and it is not impossible that there is something more complex concerning the hit list.

I'm tired of these 'stories' where you don't really get both sides--just 'whomever's' angle.

I guess Michigan will handle this.

I am now trying to process last night's interview with Gloria Allred and wife of injured biker. 'He wasn't on the bike when he was stuck by SUV'--even Piers Morgan said--'He was on the bike minutes before...'

The Law---'Ignorance of the law is no excuse'--mmmm--I certainly am when it gets to levels such as this--student expelled --driver seriously beaten with a possible civil, if not criminal suit to be filed.

sick of this 's'.

Last edited:
^the teacher asked for the paper, he refused to hand it over. That is grounds for his dismissal.

oh---really it isn't.

I taught school --followed policies and procedures and utilized some common sense.

so absurd --so absurd.

It is not impossible that the teacher 'rushed to judgment' and--and the school system chose to support the decision--???strong unions---who knows why.

and it is not impossible that there is something more complex concerning the hit list.

I'm tired of these 'stories' where you don't really get both sides--just 'whomever's' angle.

I am now trying to process last night's interview with Gloria Allred and wife of injured biker. 'He wasn't on the bike when he was stuck by SUV'--even Piers Morgan said--'He was on the bike minutes before...'

The Law---'Ignorance of the law is no excuse'--mmmm--I certainly am when it gets to levels such as this--student expelled --driver seriously beaten with a possible civil, if not criminal suit to be filed.

sick of this 's'.

I agree with you -- the idea that refusing to hand over one's personal note is "grounds for dismissal" strikes me as bizarre. I wonder if Noomi would voluntarily hand me her diary. I would hope not.

oh---really it isn't.

so absurd --so absurd.

sick of this 's'.

I agree with you -- the idea that refusing to hand over one's personal note is "grounds for dismissal" strikes me as bizarre. I wonder if Noomi would voluntarily hand me her diary. I would hope not.

Sometimes I can see Noomi's POV and other times I cannot.

We are all at a disadvantage--trying to 'guess' what really happened. It is very possible that the 'discipline policy' was interpreted as it was for 'some reason' that is just not clear.

in other news--some school in ?New York has now prohibited students from playing any game involving a 'hard ball'--eliminating most sports. I don't think Noomi fully appreciates all that is going on over here---bizarre and it needs to stop.

here's a link--'Mandatory Suspension/Expulsion--Michigan'

I haven't read it --maybe some 'clue' can be found.

http://mymassp.com/content/mandatory_suspension_and_expulsion_offenses

eta:
<We can only assume the Legislature&#8217;s foray into student discipline was well received; because, a few years later, it added physical assault against an adult at school as a permanent expulsion offense for students in 6th grade or above. MCL 380.1311a. Physical assault was very broadly defined as intentionally causing, or even attempting to cause, physical harm to another through force or violence. The Legislature took up the subjects of verbal assaults and bomb threats in the same section of the law but, apparently, considered them less serious offenses. The term &#8220;verbal assault&#8221; was not defined and left to the discretion of school boards, some of which adopted definitions later determined to be unconstitutional and some of which did not adopt definitions at all. Moreover, the Legislature did not define a mandatory penalty for verbal assaults, however defined, and bomb threats. The district is simply required to use its discretion to determine whether the student should be suspended or expelled.>

so--I guess that's 'it'--physical assault --broadly defined--intentionally causing or even attempting to cause physical harm to another'

and then we would have to review this school's specific disciplinary code. sounds like a JOB. some journalist should do that--and write a complete report.

Apparently this is the process--
http://www.studentadvocacycenter.org/quickguides/regular_student_expulsion.shtml

eta: Harrison High School Positive Behavior Matrix
http://www.farmington.k12.mi.us/hhs/pdf/pbis_behavior_matrix.pdf

so somewhere there was a violation of Respect Others
&#61623;
Quietly wait for class to start.
&#61623;
Follow your teacher&#8217;s routine.
&#61623;
Be a collaborative learner but not social
&#61623;
Understand the impact your behavior has on others

so glad to no longer be teaching--I really am.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back