PC Nazis Boast of Another Scalp; Anthony Cumia

Just keep the range of those consequences within reason.

And that's the key point that the PC Police will avoid. They have appointed themselves the arbiter of what is reasonable. Debating words and thoughts they don't like simply is not good enough for them, they have to be in charge of of issuing the "consequences".

It certainly is in line for their quest for a strong, authoritarian central government that has far more control over the populace.

Intimidation, compliance, capitulation, submission. America, 2014. And they're just getting started.

There are no PC police.

If this were a strong central government punishing the guy, you'd find that people who are accepting of SIRIUS' action here.....would be fiercely defending Cumia's right to say what he said.

Who is they? Name names and support your claims.

Earmuffs.

lol, a new level of what? Political Correctness?

You libtards just love ambiguity.

Come one genius, what did Cumia say that was racist?

Have you seen the tweets? Or are you still going on what the Daily News told you?

Lol, present your case or shut the fuck up.

I am not obligated to search the internet to prove your claims for you.

You are such a loser.

SiriusXM Host Claims "Cuntrag" Assaulted Him in Racist Twitter Rant

There is plenty of racist shit coming from the guy. You are too stupid and too lazy to look up the facts.

And that's the key point that the PC Police will avoid. They have appointed themselves the arbiter of what is reasonable. Debating words and thoughts they don't like simply is not good enough for them, they have to be in charge of of issuing the "consequences".

It certainly is in line for their quest for a strong, authoritarian central government that has far more control over the populace.

Intimidation, compliance, capitulation, submission. America, 2014. And they're just getting started.

There are no PC police.

Yes, there are. They don't have to be public employees to be police.

If this were a strong central government punishing the guy, you'd find that people who are accepting of SIRIUS' action here.....would be fiercely defending Cumia's right to say what he said.

YOU first have to state what Cumia said that was supposedly racist, idiot.

Have you seen the tweets? Or are you still going on what the Daily News told you?

You are such a loser.

There is plenty of racist shit coming from the guy. You are too stupid and too lazy to look up the facts.

Once again you avoid answering the fucking question; which statement was racist, you fucking moron?

The only reason a scalp has been taken is because White people go out of their way to hold themselves and their race accountable to the PC police, whereas minorities laugh at it. Political correctness will crumble from within once White people begin embracing their racial identity and start acting in their group interests.

There is no such thing as 'political correctness,' it's a myth contrived and propagated by the right in an effort to mitigate their ignorance and hate.

Everyone is at liberty to say whatever he wishes, to use any racial slur, to disparage any ethnic group, absent the fear of punitive measures by the state. Indeed, hate speech is protected speech, immune from government sanctions (R.A.V. v. City of St.Paul, Minnesota (1992)).

One more time, a private entity decided to fire someone who did something over the line.

This is not the first time Cumia and his partner have been fired for being an asshole.

In 2002, they were fired for instigating an incident where people simulated sex in a church.

In 2007, they were suspended after bringing a homeless man into the studio and suggesting the rape of Condeleeza Rice.

but, yeah, that's mean old "Political correctness" because their bosses didn't want to be associated with their trash.

There are no PC police.

You idiot. I've done the work for you. Now you can read the tweets and then continue to whine that nothing he said was racist. Even though what he said is clearly racist. That is because you are not honest.

None of the content matters anyway. This is the free market at work. SIRIUS decided to fire the guy. No law was broken....no law enforcement agency involved in any way. The man has total freedom of speech.

The only reason a scalp has been taken is because White people go out of their way to hold themselves and their race accountable to the PC police, whereas minorities laugh at it. Political correctness will crumble from within once White people begin embracing their racial identity and start acting in their group interests.

There is no such thing as 'political correctness,' it's a myth contrived and propagated by the right in an effort to mitigate their ignorance and hate.

Everyone is at liberty to say whatever he wishes, to use any racial slur, to disparage any ethnic group, absent the fear of punitive measures by the state. Indeed, hate speech is protected speech, immune from government sanctions (R.A.V. v. City of St.Paul, Minnesota (1992)).

roflmao, you tell the stupidest lie imaginable in this day and age.

Thank God you people are so fucking stupid.

You are such a loser.

I liked the part where he said, "I hope she gets shot". Twice.

Yeah, poor baby. No doubt, he was a victim of political correctness.

When are these idiots going to learn that everyone can see what you post on twitter.

There are no PC police.

You idiot. I've done the work for you. Now you can read the tweets and then continue to whine that nothing he said was racist. Even though what he said is clearly racist. That is because you are not honest.

None of the content matters anyway. This is the free market at work. SIRIUS decided to fire the guy. No law was broken....no law enforcement agency involved in any way. The man has total freedom of speech.

Then give the specific racist statement, you damned liar.

roflmao you people are so fucking stupid.

You are such a loser.

I liked the part where he said, "I hope she gets shot". Twice.

Yeah, poor baby. No doubt, he was a victim of political correctness.

When are these idiots going to learn that everyone can see what you post on twitter.

But not a racist statement you liar.

Have you read the tweets that I linked for you?

The question is simple; what racist statement did Cumia make?

Why is that so hard for you to respond to?

Because there is no one specific racist statement. Cumia was speaking rudely about a black person so you race baiting fascists go with ambiguousness to avoid discussing anything specific.

But you have had one question/request to present the statement after another and you fail repeatedly.

You have no case, and are just backing up the race baiters you side with.

In short you are a PC Nazi.

The question is simple; what racist statement did Cumia make?

Why is that so hard for you to respond to?

Because there is no one specific racist statement. Cumia was speaking rudely about a black person so you race baiting fascists go with ambiguousness to avoid discussing anything specific.

But you have had one question/request to present the statement after another and you fail repeatedly.

You have no case, and are just backing up the race baiters you side with.

I have asked you three times if you read the tweets. I simply want to know if you are curious enough about the case to read a dozen short statements.

If you tell me that you read the tweets, I will gladly tell you which ones that I think are racist. But I am not going to bother if you are not really interested.

Once again......the content doesn't matter for our discussion. I am debating you ( as if someone as stupid as you can actually debate ) regarding the existence of a PC police force and whether or not our 1st Amendment rights are in danger of being lost.

The guy was fired by his boss......not the government. He is free to say whatever he wants. Are you intelligent enough to even understand what you are "debating"?

You'll notice they don't deny their actions; they defend them.

Intimidation, compliance, capitulation, submission. They're good with it.

Not much else to say.

They are good with it because they control/own most of the media.

For example, on FOX Bill O'Reilly had a show accusing some kids in Georgia of having a separate whites only prom, and he kicked off a firestorm of anti-racist PC indignation and hate directed at these kids, death threats, the whole nine yards.

And what did they actually do? They didn't have a prom, they had a small party celebrating their graduation and that small circle of friends were all white. That was not a school sponsored prom in any sense of the word.

Meanwhile, Hispanics, Asians and blacks across the country have segregated their own group only proms and graduations and not one white person has a hateful thing to say about it.

The double standard is really unquestionable by a reasonable person and when it is supported and continued by even 'conservative' networks like FOX, you know the game is rigged.

There is no stress relief valve and without it the broiler is going to blow.

You'll notice they don't deny their actions; they defend them.

Intimidation, compliance, capitulation, submission. They're good with it.

Not much else to say.

They are good with it because they control/own most of the media.

For example, on FOX Bill O'Reilly had a show accusing some kids in Georgia of having a separate whites only prom, and he kicked off a firestorm of anti-racist PC indignation and hate directed at these kids, death threats, the whole nine yards.

And what did they actually do? They didn't have a prom, they had a small party celebrating their graduation and that small circle of friends were all white. That was not a school sponsored prom in any sense of the word.

Meanwhile, Hispanics, Asians and blacks across the country have segregated their own group only proms and graduations and not one white person has a hateful thing to say about it.

The double standard is really unquestionable by a reasonable person and when it is supported and continued by even 'conservative' networks like FOX, you know the game is rigged.

There is no stress relief valve and without it the broiler is going to blow.

The broiler?

Laugh out fucking loud stupid. You rock, dummy.

Forum List

Back