PC takes over what we eat

I hope conservatives continue smashing their $200 coffee makers to protect the honor of a Child toucher

Leftists protested Dunkin Donuts in San Diego when I lived there.
The scourge of divisiveness uses PC as an enabling tool. You gonna tell me it’s just one side?
OH.... No..... It was a bunch of NASCAR fans protesting Dunking Donuts.....my mistake.
Would you be willing to provide to me a list of the current foods/services that I should be boycotting as a good conservative? As I understand it:

Keurig (owned 10% by Coke, should I boycott them as well?)
NFL (sorry ain’t gonna happen. Maybe if I was a Browns fan I’d consider it)
Levi’s. (I’m in. I wear khakis and always preferred Lee’s.)
Kellogg’s (I’m in. I like Cheerios with my raspberries)
Oprah (gladly but that’s mostly based on insufferable smugness she displays)

What am I missing?
Probably a lot.
Seems people are getting tired of being shoved around by the left so cons are just not buying shit from leftist assholes.
We all have the option not to buy a product. The left tends to be more destructive.
Am I wrong, or are you gonna try more projection and Moral-relativism?
Got it. Leftists are the problem. Not the population being sheep that are easily manipulated by left and right to be outraged. Only FOX News and MSNBC and CNN benefit from this arrangement. Nobody boycotting anything benefits. But keep believing it’s only one side, that’s exactly where they want you.
Okay, so next time some guy sucker-punches you out of the blue and you get angry about it, you can blame yourself equally.

The scourge of divisiveness uses PC as an enabling tool. You gonna tell me it’s just one side?
OH.... No..... It was a bunch of NASCAR fans protesting Dunking Donuts.....my mistake.
Would you be willing to provide to me a list of the current foods/services that I should be boycotting as a good conservative? As I understand it:

What am I missing?
Probably a lot.
Seems people are getting tired of being shoved around by the left so cons are just not buying shit from leftist assholes.
We all have the option not to buy a product. The left tends to be more destructive.
Got it. Leftists are the problem. Not the population being sheep that are easily manipulated by left and right to be outraged. Only FOX News and MSNBC and CNN benefit from this arrangement. Nobody boycotting anything benefits. But keep believing it’s only one side, that’s exactly where they want you.
Okay, so next time some guy sucker-punches you out of the blue and you get angry about it, you can blame yourself equally.
Yup. Those two things are the same.

Not sure how the OP sees this as a PC thing unless we just slap silly labels on everything

What am I missing?
Probably a lot.
Not at all.

Most of this is instigated by the left. Action and reaction.
What you want is a free shot without repercussions or accountability.

What am I missing?
Probably a lot.
Not at all.

No what I want is for people to just wise up and consume what they want without being “outraged” by the left or the right into behaving like the group wants them to behave. Individual liberty still means something to me and no turd on the media whether left or right is gonna stand in my way. Those who believe “it’s only one side” have been totally schnookered by the Outrage Machine.

how did the NFL boycott work out for ya?? :laugh2:

Despite threat of boycott, attendance increases at Sunday NFL games

Despite threat of boycott, attendance increases at Sunday NFL games
Idiots are saying that because ratings have been falling for three years the boycott that just began this year is having an effect. The boycott is fringe. The ratings issues are systemic and even Jerry Jones believes that the NFL has performed well versus other professional sports. Nutcases want to take a systemic issue in the NFL and give themselves credit for it. Ignorant.

No what I want is for people to just wise up and consume what they want without being “outraged” by the left or the right into behaving like the group wants them to behave. Individual liberty still means something to me and no turd on the media whether left or right is gonna stand in my way. Those who believe “it’s only one side” have been totally schnookered by the Outrage Machine.

you seem outraged by freedom of expression via boycott. who cares?? :laugh:

you seem outraged by freedom of expression via boycott. who cares?? :laugh:
Nicely played!

Probably a lot.
Not at all.

What you want isn't the issue.
And I think you lead a very sheltered life if you don't think most of the garbage in the news doesn't come from the left and even from the same sources. Washington Compost and The Failing NY Times.

Not at all.

And I think you lead a very sheltered life if you don't think most of the garbage in the news doesn't come from the left and even from the same sources. Washington Compost and The Failing NY Times.
Yes. I see you believe that only the left lies and puts out garbage in the press. I respectfully disagree. And I think your belief is exactly what some media giants want out of you. Baaaaaaa for the bosses.

Not at all.

Yes. I see you believe that only the left lies and puts out garbage in the press. I respectfully disagree. And I think your belief is exactly what some media giants want out of you. Baaaaaaa for the bosses.
Not really, but it appears that the left lies so effortlessly. To the left lies are a means to an end.

Today it’s Keurig and the NFL. Pretty soon it’ll be breastfeeding babies. The boycotts and counter boycotts are becoming absurd. Laughable. Pretty soon no products of any kind will be PC Approved by either the left or the right. We will be reduced to eating Dunkin Donuts and drinking tap water.

Unless I’m missing a PC reason to avoid DD, which would violate the constitutional separation between state and donuts. Which the Supreme Court has confirmed, I’ve heard people say.

It seems you've never experienced real donuts, because their initials are KK. :rolleyes:

Today it’s Keurig and the NFL. Pretty soon it’ll be breastfeeding babies. The boycotts and counter boycotts are becoming absurd. Laughable. Pretty soon no products of any kind will be PC Approved by either the left or the right. We will be reduced to eating Dunkin Donuts and drinking tap water.

Unless I’m missing a PC reason to avoid DD, which would violate the constitutional separation between state and donuts. Which the Supreme Court has confirmed, I’ve heard people say.

It seems you've never experienced real donuts, because their initials are KK. :rolleyes:
Yum. They were so good that I bought their stock when they IPO’d. Sold too early but still got some sweetness!

Forum List

Back