PC Trump offended by Cruz comments

Shh' never know what they may try to pull of of a hat at the last minute Stephanie.
Au contraire, everybody knows exactly what's in that hat; Joe Biden, another old white guy.

On the bright side ole Joe is a gaffe machine in the same weight class as George W. Bush, so at least he's entertaining to watch. :)

You really think they are going to put him out there? is that what you're suggesting here?
On the slim chance that her Royal Majesty gets her just rewards courtesy of the Justice Department, what other choice do they have besides Joe Biden?

I was thinking the other witch similar to Hillary in that party, Lizzy Hiawatha Warren
Liz Warren aka Bernie Sanders lite? I don't think that's gonna happen, unless of course the Democrat Party Bosses decide to all go on acid trip together. Why not just dig up George McGovern's corpse, at least he can't embarrass the Democrats any further.

Shh' never know what they may try to pull of of a hat at the last minute Stephanie.
Au contraire, everybody knows exactly what's in that hat; Joe Biden, another old white guy.

On the bright side ole Joe is a gaffe machine in the same weight class as George W. Bush, so at least he's entertaining to watch. :)

You really think they are going to put him out there? is that what you're suggesting here?
On the slim chance that her Royal Majesty gets her just rewards courtesy of the Justice Department, what other choice do they have besides Joe Biden?

I was thinking the other witch similar to Hillary in that party, Lizzy Hiawatha Warren
Liz Warren aka Bernie Sanders lite? I don't think that's gonna happen, unless of course the Democrat Party Bosses decide to all go on acid trip together. Why not just dig up George McGovern's corpse, at least he can't embarrass the Democrats any further.
I just can't believe the Democrat base is allowing that party do this too them. only TWO CHOCIES already. both are just nothing outstanding, except for being corrupted or making a career of sucking a living off us taxpayers for 50 years. it seems like Bernie had been there that long and never heard from him. and now they're running him for President

can you believe this is what the lamestream leftwing is whining about today? OUT of the problems we have in this country.

I know, right? Can you believe they are talking about last evening's debate? What assholes!

I just can't believe the Democrat base is allowing that party do this too them. only TWO CHOCIES already. both are just nothing outstanding, except for being corrupted or making a career of sucking a living off us taxpayers for 50 years. it seems like Bernie had been there that long and never heard from him. and now they're running him for President
Correction, THREE Choices, Martin O'Malley is still in the race; the Democrats are keeping him around just in case the American People decide they want to transform the United States into Baltimore.

Correction, THREE Choices, Martin O'Malley is still in the race; the Democrats are keeping him around just in case the American People decide they want to transform the United States into Baltimore.

you're on a roll this morning my dear. cracking me up
O'Malley. omg
that's what I'm talking about. good grief.

And last nights debate Ted Cruz made some generalized comments about New Yorkers. And Trump got all offended. Oh the irony!

Ted was being a real dick. And anti-semetdic if you ask me.

I have no idea where Ted Cruz was going with that, but it had failure written all over it when he started explaining his New York comments. Trump played it perfectly and won the portion of the debate easily. Quite honestly, Cruz offended all New Yorkers.

O'Malley. omg
It's Friday! let the good times roll.... :)

"Don't worry, be happy" -- Bob Marley

And last nights debate Ted Cruz made some generalized comments about New Yorkers. And Trump got all offended. Oh the irony!

Ted was being a real dick. And anti-semetdic if you ask me.

I have no idea where Ted Cruz was going with that, but it had failure written all over it when he started explaining his New York comments. Trump played it perfectly and won the portion of the debate easily. Quite honestly, Cruz offended all New Yorkers.

he probably should have said differently. but how many times has people used the South to poke people in the eye with. this is petty stuff in my book for a party who is desperate. and they should be with their candidates

O'Malley. omg
It's Friday! let the good times roll.... :)

"Don't worry, be happy" -- Bob Marley

Yeeeeeehaaaaaa!!!!
giddyup:2up:

Now you see why they are jumping on anything one of the Republican's say and turns it into something it's not. get a load of this: But they are for the WOMAN.
VIDEO at the site. the democrats are good at using people and chairs now for PROPS. just pathetic

SNIP;
Chair Of Party Running Two Old White People Says Republicans LACK DIVERSITY (VIDEO)

January 13, 2016

Debbie-Wasserman-Schultz-D-vs-S.jpg

Democrat chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Shultz thinks the Republican Party has a diversity problem. This is not only ridiculous, it’s an outright lie.

The candidates currently running for the Republican nomination include a woman, an African American, two Hispanic Americans and up until recently, an Indian American.

The Democratic Party is running only two serious candidates and both of them are old white people.

A few days ago, Debbie Wasserman-Shultz claimed the only reason South Carolina governor Nikki Haley was chosen to give the Republican SOTU response was due to a lack of diversity in the GOP.

Politico reported:

Wasserman Schultz: Nikki Haley chosen because the GOP has a ‘diversity problem’

Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz on Monday blasted South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, the Republican Party’s pick to deliver the GOP’s response to President Barack Obama’s State of the Union address on Tuesday.

“It’s pretty clear that Nikki Haley is being chosen because the Republican Party has a diversity problem,” Wasserman Schultz said on a conference call previewing the speech.

Last night after Obama’s address, she restated her claim on FOX News.

all of it here:
Chair Of Party Running Two Old White People Says Republicans LACK DIVERSITY (VIDEO) - Progressives Today

Now you see why they are jumping on anything one of the Republican's say and turns it into something it's not. get a load of this: But they are for the WOMAN.
Yikes... posting pictures of Debbie Wasserman Shultz! what are you trying to do Stephanie? turn all the straight guys into homosexuals? please don't do that anymore. :eek:

"Yeah, I used to like women until saw her"

Yikes... posting pictures of Debbie Wasserman Shultz! what are you trying to do Stephanie? turn all the straight guys into homosexuals? please don't do that anymore. :eek:

you can't take that party serious. they have nothing but divide and stir up hate. THAT'S IT
their normal actually

you can't take that party serious. they have nothing but divide and stir up hate. THAT'S IT
their normal actually

Personally I don't take either major party seriously which is the primary reason that the voices in my head still respect me. :p

their normal actually

Personally I don't take either major party seriously which is the primary reason that the voices in my head still respect me. :p

I'm there myself. I used to think the Republicans were more honorable. but that's fading fast. I just moved and when I register to vote is will now be, Independent. I just posted this in a new thread:

snip:

GOP Caught Sending Amnesty Message in Spanish Version of SOTU Response
Busted by the Miami Herald.
News
Trey Sanchez

Miami Herald, the latter had a "decidedly softer" message on illegal immigration and may have caught the GOP red-handed sending what some conservative sites are calling an "amnesty pledge" to Latino voters.

Patricia Mazzei reports in the Herald:

The Republican Party's immigration split was reflected Tuesday in the two responses hand-picked party members gave -- one in English, one in Spanish -- to President Obama's final State of the Union address. The Spanish version, offered by a Cuban-American congressman from Miami, was decidedly softer.

Below is what Haley said in English, followed by the Herald's translation of what Miami Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart said in Spanish:

all of it with video and transcript here:
GOP Caught Sending Amnesty Message in Spanish Version of SOTU Response

I'm there myself. I used to think the Republicans were more honorable. but that's fading fast. I just moved and when I register to vote is will now be, Independent. I just posted this in a new thread:
Excellent! you know what we have in this Country don't you? It's called a "duopoly", you know what a duopoly is?

Duopoly: A system where two political parties take turns being in charge of making half of the citizens miserable and the other half of the citizens insane.

Chris Mathews was interviewing Trump before the debate. He asked Trump about Rafael's New York comment and Trump gave that exact same answer. I thought if Rafael Edwardo makes fun of Trump's New York, Trump will bitch slap him with that comment about 9/11..
Trump waited and waited until Rafael milked every bit of laughter and hatred he could and then WHAM! Trump bitch slapped him so hard, Rafael Edwardo felt that later on, he had to apologize. And he did.

Forum List

Back