PC Trump offended by Cruz comments

What we need is a president that loyally sticks with their hometown no matter what.

hillary-clinton-sports-baseball-hats.jpg

And last nights debate Ted Cruz made some generalized comments about New Yorkers. And Trump got all offended. Oh the irony!

Ted was being a real dick. And anti-semetdic if you ask me.
Last time I was in NYC I witnessed a dude taking a shit right in front of the entrance to a upscale hotel......and a black dude jerking off in front of the kennedy center. Have yet to see that in any major city in Texas. Just sayin....yo....

Chris Mathews was interviewing Trump before the debate. He asked Trump about Rafael's New York comment and Trump gave that exact same answer. I thought if Rafael Edwardo makes fun of Trump's New York, Trump will bitch slap him with that comment about 9/11..
Trump waited and waited until Rafael milked every bit of laughter and hatred he could and then WHAM! Trump bitch slapped him so hard, Rafael Edwardo felt that later on, he had to apologize. And he did.

Golly gee Beave that's fascinating....:rolleyes:

"I don't have to tell you it goes without saying there are some things better left unsaid. I think that speaks for itself. The less said about it the better" -- George Carlin

PC is convincing everyone that any negative thought about our dear black president is a form of racism.

I think if I was from New York I would be pissed off at what he said. I know New Yorkers can be 'different' than most other people but that is no reason to imply that New Yorkers are un-American.

I think if I was from New York I would be pissed off at what he said. I know New Yorkers can be 'different' than most other people but that is no reason to imply that New Yorkers are un-American.

When did Cruz imply that New Yorkers were "Un-American"? My take away was that what Texas Ted was saying was that Iowans and New Yorkers have different values, which is both (partially) true and makes sense since that pitch was directed squarely at Iowan Caucus goers.

And last nights debate Ted Cruz made some generalized comments about New Yorkers. And Trump got all offended. Oh the irony!

Ted was being a real dick. And anti-semetdic if you ask me.

I have no idea where Ted Cruz was going with that, but it had failure written all over it when he started explaining his New York comments. Trump played it perfectly and won the portion of the debate easily. Quite honestly, Cruz offended all New Yorkers.

There's the irony . Trump insults groups all the time and chauks it up to "political correctness ". But when it happens to a group he's in he gets "offended".

Hypocritical , right ?

are the people on the left that DESPERATE? It's not our fault your party only gave you TWO old fogies to choose from for President. poor things
Shh' never know what they may try to pull of of a hat at the last minute Stephanie.

this is all I'm seeing from the leftwing on the internet. I'm thinking, you have got to kidding. we have way more important things to worry about. so sorry if your fweeelings got hurt. but you aren't the only people in the country

We shouldn't be worrying about the stupid shit the potential next prez is saying !?

Forum List

Back