🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PEACE!: Smiles From Kim -- 'No More War'...

This is stunning, but I want to see something more definitive from Kim Jung Un like releasing all political prisoners immediately for example. Donald Trump deserves great praise for forcing Kim's hand. I have read about the problems with NKs nuclear program, but it was Trump's pressure that accelerated their program that lead to it's collapse, was it not?
Nyet..

The war is now over. We can come home. We don't really have any excuses anymore.
They shook hands. And smiled. Woohoo! That doesn’t mean the war is over. It will take a lot more than that to convince me.

The war is over. They just agreed to it. And convincing you doesn't matter. Korea is for Koreans. It's time for the US/West to respect that.

Great day for peace. North & South have agreed to end the 65yr Korean War. My question now would be, is it time for us to finally end our occupation in South Korea? Is it time to come home? Personally, i fully support leaving South Korea. But what do you think?

With hug and handshakes, North Korea's smiling Kim lightens summit mood

By Heekyong Yang and Ju-min Park
ReutersApril 27, 2018
2018-04-27T124657Z_12_LYNXMPEE3Q079_RTROPTP_2_NORTHKOREA-SOUTHKOREA-SUMMIT.JPG.cf.jpg

SEOUL (Reuters) - The golden doors on the stately North Korean building swung open and leader Kim Jong Un, in a black Mao suit and surrounded by a gaggle of officials, descended steps towards the border.

Not since the 1950-53 Korean War had a North Korean leader set foot on South Korean soil.

With a smile, Kim stretched out his hand toward a waiting, and smiling, South Korean President Moon Jae-in, who stood between the squat, blue buildings that straddle the border at Panmunjom.

The village is one of the few places where there are no barbed wire fences or minefields between the two countries, separated by a conflict that ended with a truce, not a treaty, in 1953, meaning they are still technically at war...

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Pulling all of our forces, seems to be a fine "chip" to let Kim feel he "wins" if he agrees to denuclearize.

And, if he cheats, then we could always put them back.....

NOt that we should.

Great day for peace. North & South have agreed to end the 65yr Korean War. My question now would be, is it time for us to finally end our occupation in South Korea? Is it time to come home? Personally, i fully support leaving South Korea. But what do you think?

ReutersApril 27, 2018
2018-04-27T124657Z_12_LYNXMPEE3Q079_RTROPTP_2_NORTHKOREA-SOUTHKOREA-SUMMIT.JPG.cf.jpg

SEOUL (Reuters) - The golden doors on the stately North Korean building swung open and leader Kim Jong Un, in a black Mao suit and surrounded by a gaggle of officials, descended steps towards the border.

Not since the 1950-53 Korean War had a North Korean leader set foot on South Korean soil.

With a smile, Kim stretched out his hand toward a waiting, and smiling, South Korean President Moon Jae-in, who stood between the squat, blue buildings that straddle the border at Panmunjom.

The village is one of the few places where there are no barbed wire fences or minefields between the two countries, separated by a conflict that ended with a truce, not a treaty, in 1953, meaning they are still technically at war...

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

You do realize that the U.S. military is not going to be happy about having their toy taken away from them...

Yea because members of the military love war, right?

No, because the U.S. military industry loves having the constant threat of war as an excuse to milk congress for hundreds of billions every year.

I was just watching some Neocon Warmongers on the news. They're very upset about this. The Republican Party needs to dump the Neocons. They're insane.

I'm kinda surprised so few are celebrating this. Maybe they're just having a hard time processing it. They may be in shock. The Korean War is over folks! :)

Not a problem processing a handshake... You must have forgot about another Police Action the U.S. Military was involved in... Just exactly how long was the Paris Peace Accords? I will tell you... 5 Phucking years, that's how long... 1968-1973...

You flower children are talking about moving goal posts around... They haven't even started manufacturing the alloy of steel and aluminum that the goal posts are going to be made of...

I don't have a problem with seeing the positive thing that just happened, there is just a whole shit load of puzzle pieces left to complete this puzzle...

I think most are just in shock. They can't believe the 65yr War is finally over. Folks just aren't sure how to react. And sadly, that says a lot about our society. Most have become so accustomed to Perpetual War, they can't wrap their brains around this one.

ReutersApril 27, 2018

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Pulling all of our forces, seems to be a fine "chip" to let Kim feel he "wins" if he agrees to denuclearize.

NOt that we should.

We have very litlle justification for staying in South Korea now. They've worked out a peace agreement. We can exit now.

ReutersApril 27, 2018

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

NOt that we should.

We have very litlle justification for staying in South Korea now. They've worked out a peace agreement. We can exit now.

Agreed, but it is the perfect deal.

We give him something we don't even want, ie our forces stationed there, and he gets to tell himself that he did it.

First time a North Korean leader has step foot in South Korea since the war started in 1950. Pretty wild.

First time a North Korean leader has step foot in South Korea since the war started in 1950. Pretty wild.

That's amazing. It would be incredible if Korea could unite, but I doubt that will happen any time soon.

If Obama had done this, the media would have wet themselves on live tv.

ALL OF THEM.

Oh yeah, bigtime. Obama was given a complete free pass as President. The corrupt MSM was in the tank for him. But the reality is, he didn't deserve his 'Peace Prize.' Yet almost no one in the MSM has ever called him out for it. The same can be said of Al Gore. Neither did anything whatsoever for World Peace.

ReutersApril 27, 2018

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

we have NO business being over there in SK,It makes me sick to know we have a government that wants to rule over all other countries across the globe and put our military bases in their land where we dont belong. thank god we have a president for the first time since kennedy, fighting the deep state and he can do the same here in syria.have you heard about this development?
Russia says they wont allow another US military action in Syria based on false flags.

ReutersApril 27, 2018

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

we have NO business being over there in SK,It makes me sick to know we have a government that wants to rule over all other countries across the globe and put our military bases in their land where we dont belong. thank god we have a president for the first time since kennedy, fighting the deep state and he can do the same here in syria.have you heard about this development?
Russia says they wont allow another US military action in Syria based on false flags.

Sadly, we adopted the Empire-Building Agenda years ago. And now we're $21 Trillion in Debt and spread way too thin all over the world. All Empires fall. We need to reverse course, or we'll be in for a catastrophic fall.

Forum List

Back