🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PEACE!: Smiles From Kim -- 'No More War'...

The war is now over. We can come home. We don't really have any excuses anymore.
They shook hands. And smiled. Woohoo! That doesn’t mean the war is over. It will take a lot more than that to convince me.
why would we car about your thought on this. you think the rich store their money in a bank. too funny.
Then don’t read my post, you illiterate sack of smashed assholes.

You can start parading around singing praises with the stink of Trump’s balls on your breath, but I’ll wait and see.

The war is now over. We can come home. We don't really have any excuses anymore.
They shook hands. And smiled. Woohoo! That doesn’t mean the war is over. It will take a lot more than that to convince me.
why would we car about your thought on this. you think the rich store their money in a bank. too funny.

You can start parading around singing praises with the stink of Trump’s balls on your breath, but I’ll wait and see.
It was to point out you have no idea the significance of anything. especially the two countries shaking hands over the demarcation point. again, you think rich people keep money in banks. you know nothing. it's fun to make fun of your ignorance.

It was to point out you have no idea the significance of anything. especially the two countries shaking hands over the demarcation point. again, you think rich people keep money in banks. you know nothing. it's fun to make fun of your ignorance.
Yeah, they shook hands. That doesn’t mean shit.

You think it’s a violation of your second amendment rights when people gather peacefully to voice support for gun control laws. You’re an idiot.

You don’t know how primary elections work. You’re a fucking moron.

Go find the highest structure in your trailer park and take a dive. You stupid piece of shit

Great day for peace. North & South have agreed to end the 65yr Korean War. My question now would be, is it time for us to finally end our occupation in South Korea? Is it time to come home? Personally, i fully support leaving South Korea. But what do you think?

With hug and handshakes, North Korea's smiling Kim lightens summit mood

By Heekyong Yang and Ju-min Park
ReutersApril 27, 2018
2018-04-27T124657Z_12_LYNXMPEE3Q079_RTROPTP_2_NORTHKOREA-SOUTHKOREA-SUMMIT.JPG.cf.jpg

SEOUL (Reuters) - The golden doors on the stately North Korean building swung open and leader Kim Jong Un, in a black Mao suit and surrounded by a gaggle of officials, descended steps towards the border.

Not since the 1950-53 Korean War had a North Korean leader set foot on South Korean soil.

With a smile, Kim stretched out his hand toward a waiting, and smiling, South Korean President Moon Jae-in, who stood between the squat, blue buildings that straddle the border at Panmunjom.

The village is one of the few places where there are no barbed wire fences or minefields between the two countries, separated by a conflict that ended with a truce, not a treaty, in 1953, meaning they are still technically at war...

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

You do realize that the U.S. military is not going to be happy about having their toy taken away from them...

Yea because members of the military love war, right?

No, because the U.S. military industry loves having the constant threat of war as an excuse to milk congress for hundreds of billions every year.

I wouldn't trust Kim as far as I could throw him. He still wants a unified Korea under communist rule with himself as leader for life.

Great day for peace. North & South have agreed to end the 65yr Korean War. My question now would be, is it time for us to finally end our occupation in South Korea? Is it time to come home? Personally, i fully support leaving South Korea. But what do you think?

ReutersApril 27, 2018
2018-04-27T124657Z_12_LYNXMPEE3Q079_RTROPTP_2_NORTHKOREA-SOUTHKOREA-SUMMIT.JPG.cf.jpg

SEOUL (Reuters) - The golden doors on the stately North Korean building swung open and leader Kim Jong Un, in a black Mao suit and surrounded by a gaggle of officials, descended steps towards the border.

Not since the 1950-53 Korean War had a North Korean leader set foot on South Korean soil.

With a smile, Kim stretched out his hand toward a waiting, and smiling, South Korean President Moon Jae-in, who stood between the squat, blue buildings that straddle the border at Panmunjom.

The village is one of the few places where there are no barbed wire fences or minefields between the two countries, separated by a conflict that ended with a truce, not a treaty, in 1953, meaning they are still technically at war...

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

You do realize that the U.S. military is not going to be happy about having their toy taken away from them...

Yea because members of the military love war, right?

No, because the U.S. military industry loves having the constant threat of war as an excuse to milk congress for hundreds of billions every year.

Oh, now you're talking about the "U.S. military industry". Earlier you said the "U.S. military" would be upset.

You think it’s a violation of your second amendment rights when people gather peacefully to voice support for gun control laws. You’re an idiot.

Go find the highest structure in your trailer park and take a dive. You stupid piece of shit
yes, they shook hands, it was the first time in fking 65 years. 65 YEARS, and you act like it's tea time with Paula.

if you think primaries don't matter, then don't boast about blue waves. The fact is Ted Cruz showed you it was a blue wading pool. And you cried about it.

Yes I do think it's a violation of my second amendment rights. Cause I have first amendment rights that say I can say that about my second amendment rights. We know you hate our first amendment. we know it, so go after the second to take away the first. We get it. it isn't a secret any longer.

as far as dives, you want a half gainer?

yes, they shook hands, it was the first time in fking 65 years. 65 YEARS, and you act like it's tea time with Paula.

if you think primaries don't matter, then don't boast about blue waves. The fact is Ted Cruz showed you it was blue wading pool. And you cried about it.

Yes I do think it's a violation of my second amendment rights. Cause I have first amendment rights that say I can say that about my second amendment rights. We know you hate our first amendment. we know it, so go after the second to take away the first. We get it. it isn't a secret any longer.

Put that dishonest twat on ignore.

I'm kinda surprised so few are celebrating this. Maybe they're just having a hard time processing it. They may be in shock. The Korean War is over folks! :)

Not a problem processing a handshake... You must have forgot about another Police Action the U.S. Military was involved in... Just exactly how long was the Paris Peace Accords? I will tell you... 5 Phucking years, that's how long... 1968-1973...

You flower children are talking about moving goal posts around... They haven't even started manufacturing the alloy of steel and aluminum that the goal posts are going to be made of...

I don't have a problem with seeing the positive thing that just happened, there is just a whole shit load of puzzle pieces left to complete this puzzle...

if you think primaries don't matter, then don't boast about blue waves. The fact is Ted Cruz showed you it was blue wading pool. And you cried about it.

naw, he's fun. He's got nothing of wisdom to impart to anyone here. he thinks he does.

I take all this with a grain of salt. I'm suspicious and wary.
Believe nothing of what you hear, half of what you see.

I take all this with a grain of salt. I'm suspicious and wary.
Believe nothing of what you hear, half of what you see.

I think the right is hopeful but skeptical. The left is skeptical and praying that the peace talks collapse.

Tissue, faggot?

Again, it’s a handshake. No deal. No disarmament. If they do, great, but you might want to take Trump’s balls out of your mouth and see how it goes first.

if you think primaries don't matter, then don't boast about blue waves. The fact is Ted Cruz showed you it was a blue wading pool. And you cried about it.

Democrat turnout was historic. No one thinks a Democrat will beat Ted Cruz in Texas, but it was a good sign.

Yes, you think that’s a violation of your second amendment rights, because you’re a fucking idiot.

Funny-Internet-Tough-Guy-Image.jpg

Again, it’s a handshake. No deal. No disarmament. If they do, great, but you might want to take Trump’s balls out of your mouth and see how it goes first.

Democrat turnout was historic. No one thinks a Democrat will beat Ted Cruz in Texas, but it was a good sign.

Yes, you think that’s a violation of your second amendment rights, because you’re a fucking idiot.

Funny-Internet-Tough-Guy-Image.jpg
That handshake, well, it's called historical. You'll hear that phrase a lot about that hand shake. That is hundred times more than what obammy did when he got the nobel peace prize. He didn't do anything? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

yeppers 2nd amendment is everything to this country, it's what separates us from the rest of the world. you should actually read about its uniqueness. If you don't want it, go to those other countries that don't have it. You're free to make that move.

Nice photo of yourself. you are the ITG.

ReutersApril 27, 2018

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Yeah, it's pretty disturbing how some are reacting to this wonderful development. Some are still pushing for attacking North Korea. Very angry bizarre folks. :cuckoo:

We do not have an occupation of Korea, we have troops there at the request of the South Korean government. We will not pull our troops from there till the day China is not a threat to us or SK

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We're there because of the Korean War. And that war is now officially over. Time to come home.

If you want to bring home troops, start with all of them in Europe. Put them on the border, then we do not need to waste money on a wall

Ok.

I hear ya. But now the war has been officially ended. There is no more 'truce.' So our Government will have to dig pretty hard to come up with reasons to stay. We're only there because of the war.
again, as I stated, the US will decide that.

And therein lies the big problem. The US has no right to decide such things. Koreans have decided on peace. We should acknowledge and respect that decision. A good start would be significantly withdrawing US troops from South Korea. 70yrs is enough. Time to come home.
it isn't that simple. SK brought us in, we've expended quite a financial toll along with our military families. SK can tell us to get out, I doubt we leave with that request. again over 60 years we've been there and sacrificed our people, I'd say it's up to us. I agree with Gator for once on something, China is still a threat in the region and having our troops where they are is protection for the region from China.

It should be solely up to Koreans. Period, end of story.

And SK does not want us to leave,

Hopefully that'll change. No more Korean War, let's get out of there.

I hear ya. But now the war has been officially ended. There is no more 'truce.' So our Government will have to dig pretty hard to come up with reasons to stay. We're only there because of the war.
again, as I stated, the US will decide that.

And therein lies the big problem. The US has no right to decide such things. Koreans have decided on peace. We should acknowledge and respect that decision. A good start would be significantly withdrawing US troops from South Korea. 70yrs is enough. Time to come home.
it isn't that simple. SK brought us in, we've expended quite a financial toll along with our military families. SK can tell us to get out, I doubt we leave with that request. again over 60 years we've been there and sacrificed our people, I'd say it's up to us. I agree with Gator for once on something, China is still a threat in the region and having our troops where they are is protection for the region from China.

It should be solely up to Koreans. Period, end of story.
why would it be? We did them and the world a favor. It's ours to decide. Wow twice now I'm gonna agree with gator, SK won't ask us to leave.

Not our call. Korea is for Koreans. If the South wants a closer peaceful relationship with both the North and China, so be it. We should respect that decision.

Forum List

Back