PEACE!: Smiles From Kim -- 'No More War'...

Great day for peace. North & South have agreed to end the 65yr Korean War. My question now would be, is it time for us to finally end our occupation in South Korea? Is it time to come home? Personally, i fully support leaving South Korea. But what do you think?

With hug and handshakes, North Korea's smiling Kim lightens summit mood

By Heekyong Yang and Ju-min Park
ReutersApril 27, 2018
2018-04-27T124657Z_12_LYNXMPEE3Q079_RTROPTP_2_NORTHKOREA-SOUTHKOREA-SUMMIT.JPG.cf.jpg

SEOUL (Reuters) - The golden doors on the stately North Korean building swung open and leader Kim Jong Un, in a black Mao suit and surrounded by a gaggle of officials, descended steps towards the border.

Not since the 1950-53 Korean War had a North Korean leader set foot on South Korean soil.

With a smile, Kim stretched out his hand toward a waiting, and smiling, South Korean President Moon Jae-in, who stood between the squat, blue buildings that straddle the border at Panmunjom.

The village is one of the few places where there are no barbed wire fences or minefields between the two countries, separated by a conflict that ended with a truce, not a treaty, in 1953, meaning they are still technically at war...

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

My guess is he went to South Korea to defect.

Great day for peace. North & South have agreed to end the 65yr Korean War. My question now would be, is it time for us to finally end our occupation in South Korea? Is it time to come home? Personally, i fully support leaving South Korea. But what do you think?

By Heekyong Yang and Ju-min Park
ReutersApril 27, 2018
2018-04-27T124657Z_12_LYNXMPEE3Q079_RTROPTP_2_NORTHKOREA-SOUTHKOREA-SUMMIT.JPG.cf.jpg

SEOUL (Reuters) - The golden doors on the stately North Korean building swung open and leader Kim Jong Un, in a black Mao suit and surrounded by a gaggle of officials, descended steps towards the border.

Not since the 1950-53 Korean War had a North Korean leader set foot on South Korean soil.

With a smile, Kim stretched out his hand toward a waiting, and smiling, South Korean President Moon Jae-in, who stood between the squat, blue buildings that straddle the border at Panmunjom.

The village is one of the few places where there are no barbed wire fences or minefields between the two countries, separated by a conflict that ended with a truce, not a treaty, in 1953, meaning they are still technically at war...

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

we have NO business being over there in SK,It makes me sick to know we have a government that wants to rule over all other countries across the globe and put our military bases in their land where we dont belong. thank god we have a president for the first time since kennedy, fighting the deep state and he can do the same here in syria.have you heard about this development?
Russia says they wont allow another US military action in Syria based on false flags.

Sadly, we adopted the Empire-Building Agenda years ago. And now we're $21 Trillion in Debt and spread way too thin all over the world. All Empires fall. We need to reverse course, or we'll be in for a catastrophic fall.

yep we got Obozo to thank for that debt,I did not think anybody could have been worse than Bush when he got in but boy was i wrong.

Forum List

Back