Peaceful Muslim attacks homeowner with American flag

If the American flag is offensive to the burqa wearing Bach she can get the hell out of the country.

How do you know it's offensive to her?

Never mind, you don't.
Why would she rip it down?
maybe the 'victim' referred to her as a 'burqa wearing Bach' so the woman thought beating her over the head with the american flag might remind her that in america we have religious liberty
Yeah right! That woman should have run that flagpole up the attackers ass.
wtf are you gibbering about?

i can promise you that the 'victim' wasn't just sitting in her garage minding her own business

Do you have inside information ?

Never mind, you don't.
maybe the 'victim' referred to her as a 'burqa wearing Bach' so the woman thought beating her over the head with the american flag might remind her that in america we have religious liberty

i can promise you that the 'victim' wasn't just sitting in her garage minding her own business

nope. just instinct. i could very well be wrong, but if my back was against the wall and i had to make a guess I'd say there's more to the story we don't know and that the 'victim' doesn't have entirely clean hands

Do you have any words of condemnation for the person who attacked another with a flag pole after taking it from the others property? Anything?

There's not enough info.

Did Ya read the link that MeatHead provided after she was taken in custody? Go back and look.. Enough info in there to start making educated guesses...

P.S. I'll make it easy for ya.. The newer link is in my post above..

Same thing. Not enough info. She grabbed the flag and used it to hit at people. The OP is making it about the flag.

Educated guess's? There are none without more information. That's the problem with this stuff.

Per the articles I've seen - here are the facts.

She either wore a head scarf that coverd most of her face or full burkha (depending which article).
She chased one neighbor into the house.
She grabbed flag pole off the mail box and used it to assault another woman.
She is either 28 or 30 (depending on which article)
She is dark skinned and has a foreign sounding name.
She is being charged with two cases of simple assault.
The police haven't said what the motive was.

Do we have any other actual facts yet?

Naw...we don' need no facts!

She's muslim therefore she hates Americans and views the flag as "micro aggression" and hates the American flag (according to assorted comments here)

Ok then.. She's just plain crazy... Which is PROVEN if she had a gun being held on her and CONTINUED to beat people with "her shoe".. Any CULTURAL significance to using shoes as weapons? Nahhhhhh....

No one's arguing there aren't cultural connotations here. The thing is - lets have some facts shall we?

Let's be patient

If the American flag is offensive to the burqa wearing Bach she can get the hell out of the country.

Never mind, you don't.

What was she doing then? Go ahead pull a make believe story out of you ass you anti American piece of shit.

Never mind, you don't.

What was she doing then? Go ahead pull a make believe story out of you ass you anti American piece of shit.
what makes me an 'anti-American piece of shit?'
is it speculating? you've done plenty of that. does that mean you are an anti-American piece of shit too?

is it speculating? you've done plenty of that. does that mean you are an anti-American piece of shit too?
No, because you are a typical liberal, you always side with the criminal.

i haven't taken any side

i haven't taken any side
Sure you are asswipe! You have decided in yer pea sized brain that the American woman did something to cause the attack.

i haven't taken any side
Sure you are asswipe! You have decided in yer pea sized brain that the American woman did something to cause the attack.
yep. i think odds are better than even that she antagonized the woman.

that doesn't mean I'm siding with anyone.

nope. just instinct. i could very well be wrong, but if my back was against the wall and i had to make a guess I'd say there's more to the story we don't know and that the 'victim' doesn't have entirely clean hands

There may be more to the story, maybe the neighbor has been taunting the woman over time.
Thing is though, once you physically assault someone you're going to be the one who pays the legal price.

According to what I just read, the victim is mad that the woman has not been charged with a hate crime.

There may be more to the story, maybe the neighbor has been taunting the woman over time.
Thing is though, once you physically assault someone you're going to be the one who pays the legal price.
absolutely agree
According to what I just read, the victim is mad that the woman has not been charged with a hate crime.
this is what really makes me think there is more to the story. she seems to be pushing for that for no reason

Why shouldn't she be? If the white Christian woman had attacked the black Muslim she damn sure would have been and everyone knows it.

i haven't taken any side

Tell us what the white woman did to antagonize the attacker?

no doubt my fellow posters have been WAITING with BATED BREATH for my (irosie) response.
Here it is------the nut swinging the flag and pole is described as bearing a FACE RAG. Incidents such as these support my contention that face rags MUST BE OUTLAWED-----the bomb on ass sluts and the flag pole swingers have made that law NECESSARY
Why don't we just STOP allowing nonwhite invaders into the US.Go back to the pre 1965 immigration rules.

Stop all this non-white race mixing multicultural chit and the problems that go with it will go away.

White supremacist loser. :cuckoo:

i haven't taken any side
He speculated over a possibility, just as you have. If he's a typical liberal for that, you too are a typical liberal.

i haven't taken any side

No one knows yet if she even did.....words have meanings...you might try a little reading comprehension.

i haven't taken any side
He speculated over a possibility, just as you have. If he's a typical liberal for that, you too are a typical liberal.
No,

Incorrect.

i haven't taken any side

No one knows yet if she even did.....words have meanings...you might try a little reading comprehension.
Be specific.

Why, bitches can't wear burqas? That is so obviously untrue. Besides, a burqa is not a religion.

dumb, dumb, dumb

Forum List

Back