Peaceful Muslim attacks homeowner with American flag

This attack is just as much terrorism as a bomb, because the purpose of the perpetrator was to make people afraid to display the American flag, so there is a political/terrorist motive. This attack should be prosecuted as a hate crime and/or an act of terrorism. If the woman is not an American citizen, she should have her immigration status revoked and be deported.

Works for me.

The best thing Muslims in America can do right now is take off their veils and headscarves, put an American flag in their front yard, work hard at their jobs, do well in school, and otherwise settle down to the comfortable, jihad-free life that America has to offer. If they can't do that, they will find themselves increasingly isolated and alone.

The best thing Muslims in America can do right now is take off their veils and headscarves, put an American flag in their front yard, work hard at their jobs, do well in school, and otherwise settle down to the comfortable, jihad-free life that America has to offer. If they can't do that, they will find themselves increasingly isolated and alone.

Yes indeed. They need to learn to assimilate, not isolate. That is their problem. If they cannot or don't want to solve that problem then maybe they should think about packing their bags and go live in some Muslim country where they should feel more at home.

Police: Woman Attacks Homeowner With American Flag
Raghead tears down the flag and then attacks the American....yeah we should let MORE of them in! Add another voter for Trump!
(from the article) : Police don't know a motive for the attack.
you being a racist slapdick shit eater think you do...big fuckin' fail!
The boy stood ready to fire a warning shot, but “that did not even faze her,” Ms. Arno said. “It didn’t stop her; it didn’t do anything.”

At one point, witnesses said the woman took her shoe off and began hitting other people with it.

“I’ve got a swollen knuckle, I’ve got a bruise there, I’ve got a bruise there and she got me on my face,” Ms. Arno said, pointing to her bicep, wrist and chin.

Neighbors also ran to help and held the suspect down until Lawrenceville police arrived.

“We fought for probably 7 minutes until the police arrived here because I wasn’t letting her go I did not know what else she would do,” Ms. Arnosaid. “She had already chased one of my neighbors into her house that morning.”

You don't get to beat people up for having an American flag or even for supporting Trump
Muslim woman charged with attacking Georgia homeowner with U.S. flag

washtimes?

:rofl:
Did you expect Thinkprogress to carry that story? Perhaps you think the Times is The Rolling Stone reporting campus-rape?

Have you ever been tested for psychological or intelligence issues?

Lots of questions, I know.

I wouldn't know. I don't use think progress as a news source.

There is a reason the rightwingnuts are so uninformed

Raghead tears down the flag and then attacks the American....yeah we should let MORE of them in! Add another voter for Trump!

there are no violent Christians?

you don't know anything about what happened.

I know that someone went on another person's private property and assaulted them with a flag pole. I know that the person doing it was Muslim. That's all I need to know.

Had it been a right leaning individual, dare say a Christian, doing that to a homosexual, you'd be fighting your way to the front of the line to blame it on the religion.

But you don't know that it had a thing to do with her religion. Maybe they had a long history.

That is my point. Since I know why the bigot o/p posted it

I think before we say what needs to be done, we need to know what WAS done, by her.

And the reason I'm saying that is: is she mentally ill, crack under some sort of stress or isolation? Is she dangerous? Have there been ongoing neighbor disputes that could have led to this? How long has she been here and what is her background? Has she had prior problems with the law?

What "should be done" depends on what they find out about her and why she did what she did.
No mini wolf. Of course she's not dangerous.

Sheesh~!
Is she dangerous? Lol. Attacking a complete stranger :wtf:
making assumptions, aren't you?
Nope. People who walk into your front garden, uproot your flag pole and start attacking you with it are dangerous.
If the American flag is offensive to the burqa wearing Bach she can get the hell out of the country.

How do you know it's offensive to her?

Never mind, you don't.

It was probably Trump in a burka.
trump only does drag on weekends
Do you have any words of condemnation for the person who attacked another with a flag pole after taking it from the others property? Anything?

There's not enough info.

All the info you need is right there is you'll acknowledge it.

Dude, you are short on facts but heavy with opinion.

The problem I see with this incidents is that they make people dislike Muslims, and the Muslims who are trying to say that people shouldn't dislike Muslims don't really have any good arguments why incidents like this shouldn't make people dislike Muslims. If you want to argue that most Muslims don't do things like this, that's fine, but every group tends to be judged by the actions of its most prominent members. Look at how all blacks are judged for ghetto crime, all Mexicans are judged for crossing the border, and all white people are judged for discovering America and defeating the Indians and taking slaves and inventing shit and going to the Moon and in general, kicking ass.
Does that make it right?

You being an ignorant retard lefty missed she was a mooooslime.

If she wasn't MOOOOOOSLIM - would this have even made the news?

No mini wolf. Of course she's not dangerous.

Sheesh~!
Nope. People who walk into your front garden, uproot your flag pole and start attacking you with it are dangerous.
If the American flag is offensive to the burqa wearing Bach she can get the hell out of the country.

Never mind, you don't.
Why would she rip it down?

You being an ignorant retard lefty missed she was a mooooslime.

If she wasn't MOOOOOOSLIM - would this have even made the news?
It isn't our fault Muslims have a PR problem. They brought that on themselves.

Never mind, you don't.
maybe the 'victim' referred to her as a 'burqa wearing Bach' so the woman thought beating her over the head with the american flag might remind her that in america we have religious liberty

Never mind, you don't.
maybe the 'victim' referred to her as a 'burqa wearing Bach' so the woman thought beating her over the head with the american flag might remind her that in america we have religious liberty
Yeah right! That woman should have run that flagpole up the attackers ass.

Never mind, you don't.
Yeah right! That woman should have run that flagpole up the attackers ass.
wtf are you gibbering about?

i can promise you that the 'victim' wasn't just sitting in her garage minding her own business

As the Lawrenceville police report stated, Ibrahim moved toward Arno “in a threatening manner swinging the post and flag at her, hitting her with it.”

Arno said, “A lady walked out of our woods in a full Burka, full attire, stares at us for a minute, then grabs my American flag off of my mailbox and charges towards us with it, just swinging it with all her might.” Brittany added, "When she came charging , it was kinda like momma bear Instincts kicked in . She had to protect her children.” When the two grown women started fighting, Brittany joined her mother while her brother grabbed the family gun. Ibrahim took off one of her shoes and struck Brittany, which a female neighbor heard, prompting the neighbor to also intervene. With the help of the neighbor, Ibrahim was held down until police arrived.

Ibrahim was arrested and charged with two counts of battery. She was also charged with misdemeanor for giving the police a false name.

Report: Burqa-Wearing Muslim Woman Attacks Family For Flying American Flag

Forum List

Back