Peaceful Muslim attacks homeowner with American flag

As it should be. No random fuck off the street has the right to touch our property nor assault our persons without retribution.

Apparently 'she' is at least 6'2" tall and incredibly strong :eusa_think:

Muslim woman in burqa attacks family with their American Flag

From your link...

The U.S. government has imported more than 132,000 Somali refugees, and thousands more from Sudan, over the past 25 years. Atlanta has a large Somali refugee community.

21 of those went to this city.. 4000 to state of Georgia.. In related Great news from arabamericannews.com --- The State Dept just approved 4700 Syrian refugees with no help and no vetting from their host country.

Now Nashville has a large Somali community. With darn near no problems. A few were Christians. So nobody needs to condemn this immigration in general. I simply don't trust OUR government to vet them and TRACK any criminal behavior. Same State Dept that APPROVED Mohammed Attah's Visa extension AFTER he flew a plane into the WTC.

There is a movie that broke my heart about Sudanese refugees based on a true story. If you have NO compassion for what the culture shock and the adjustment can do to people from these places ---------------------------- Please watch "The Good Lie"

Everyone is required to do so for drivers licenses and mug shots. The courts ruled on that some time ago. Try to keep up.

I "keep up" just fine, and I'm well aware of the fucking laws, I'm just not used to them actually being followed in a case like this.
First of all, I'm certain this woman feels she doesn't need to comply with our laws, and second since I'm certain she probably protested, I'm surprised some police dept actually didn't bend over for her highness.

THat's really my only concern here. If she is here on Visa -- it ought to be revoked.

AND she almost got herself killed. Which --- if that had been the case -- would have been about those intolerant Christian crackers and their kids with guns.. Whole DIFFERENT story than this one..

I think before we say what needs to be done, we need to know what WAS done, by her.

And the reason I'm saying that is: is she mentally ill, crack under some sort of stress or isolation? Is she dangerous? Have there been ongoing neighbor disputes that could have led to this? How long has she been here and what is her background? Has she had prior problems with the law?

What "should be done" depends on what they find out about her and why she did what she did.
No mini wolf. Of course she's not dangerous.

Sheesh~!
Is she dangerous? Lol. Attacking a complete stranger with a flag pole, and then attacking others? Continues to attack even when a gun is produced? Is she dangerous? Lol. :wtf:

Besides attacking a stranger flying a U.S. flag, I see one major problem with the situation. The gun was only produced, not used in the manner it needed to be used.

Police: Woman Attacks Homeowner With American Flag
Raghead tears down the flag and then attacks the American....yeah we should let MORE of them in! Add another voter for Trump!
(from the article) : Police don't know a motive for the attack.
you being a racist slapdick shit eater think you do...big fuckin' fail!

Being a Muslim sympathizer and piece of shit like you are, you wouldn't dare think the motive could have anything to do with her religion.
How do you define a "muslim sympathizer"?

Someone that would defend this raghead doing what she did because she didn't like someone flying a U.S. flag.

Flying the flag was a microaggression.
Kinda like you think when you see a Mexican flag,

I don't have a problem is a wetback wants to fly a Mexican flag. I have a problem with this:

ma flag.jpg

I don't have a problem is a wetback wants to fly a Mexican flag. I have a problem with this:

View attachment 76989
You should have a problem with the fact you’re a bigot and a racist.

You should have a problem with someone flying a Mexican flag above a U.S. flag if you live in the U.S.

Apparently you don't have a problem putting the wetback flag above the one of your own country Traitor.

View attachment 76989

You should have a problem with someone flying a Mexican flag above a U.S. flag if you live in the U.S.

Apparently you don't have a problem putting the wetback flag above the one of your own country Traitor.
You and most other conservatives are a menace to society, prone to violent outburst and fits of inappropriate rage and anger, compelling to you blindly attack those whom you fear.

View attachment 76989

You and most other conservatives are a menace to society, prone to violent outburst and fits of inappropriate rage and anger, compelling to you blindly attack those whom you fear.

You and all other Liberals that would support a bunch of wetbacks doing such a thing in this country are traitors that deserve the fate of a traitor.

I "keep up" just fine, and I'm well aware of the fucking laws, I'm just not used to them actually being followed in a case like this.
First of all, I'm certain this woman feels she doesn't need to comply with our laws, and second since I'm certain she probably protested, I'm surprised some police dept actually didn't bend over for her highness.

THat's really my only concern here. If she is here on Visa -- it ought to be revoked.

AND she almost got herself killed. Which --- if that had been the case -- would have been about those intolerant Christian crackers and their kids with guns.. Whole DIFFERENT story than this one..

I think before we say what needs to be done, we need to know what WAS done, by her.

And the reason I'm saying that is: is she mentally ill, crack under some sort of stress or isolation? Is she dangerous? Have there been ongoing neighbor disputes that could have led to this? How long has she been here and what is her background? Has she had prior problems with the law?

What "should be done" depends on what they find out about her and why she did what she did.

Sheesh~!
Is she dangerous? Lol. Attacking a complete stranger with a flag pole, and then attacking others? Continues to attack even when a gun is produced? Is she dangerous? Lol. :wtf:

Besides attacking a stranger flying a U.S. flag, I see one major problem with the situation. The gun was only produced, not used in the manner it needed to be used.

Trust me.. You wouldn't like the way this was story got wrote if the kid had fired... He's probably better trained to use deadly force than a lot of CCWs..

Because I hear the morons on the left denigrates Christians constantly. Can you link me to a thread in which you have defended Christians?
bullshit

Shut up, how many threads a day does that moron Guno alone create about Christians? Let alone all the other snide comments we see written on here every day.

You liberals are fucking retarded.
do you really want to get into an argument over whether christians are disparaged on here more than muslims?
So, that's a no? You have never defended the Christians! Thought so.
i've never felt the need to. lots of other people are quick to do that in the rare cases that it happens.

the muslims though - if one of them sneezes without covering their mouth we get thirteen threads on how all of islam is evil.
Rare my ass!

Sheesh~!
Is she dangerous? Lol. Attacking a complete stranger :wtf:
making assumptions, aren't you?
Nope. People who walk into your front garden, uproot your flag pole and start attacking you with it are dangerous.
If the American flag is offensive to the burqa wearing Bach she can get the hell out of the country.

To me, if they don't want their property to be messed with, they should keep their hands off of everyone else's property.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back