Peaceful Muslim attacks homeowner with American flag

Tell us about the respect you libtards show for Christians. I freakin cannot wait!
as a christian i have plenty of respect for christians. why would you think otherwise?
Because I hear the morons on the left denigrates Christians constantly. Can you link me to a thread in which you have defended Christians?
bullshit

Shut up, how many threads a day does that moron Guno alone create about Christians? Let alone all the other snide comments we see written on here every day.

You liberals are fucking retarded.
do you really want to get into an argument over whether christians are disparaged on here more than muslims?
So, that's a no? You have never defended the Christians! Thought so.

It was probably Trump in a burka.
trump only does drag on weekends
Do you have any words of condemnation for the person who attacked another with a flag pole after taking it from the others property? Anything?

There's not enough info.

Did Ya read the link that MeatHead provided after she was taken in custody? Go back and look.. Enough info in there to start making educated guesses...

P.S. I'll make it easy for ya.. The newer link is in my post above..

Same thing. Not enough info. She grabbed the flag and used it to hit at people. The OP is making it about the flag.

Educated guess's? There are none without more information. That's the problem with this stuff.

Per the articles I've seen - here are the facts.

She either wore a head scarf that coverd most of her face or full burkha (depending which article).
She chased one neighbor into the house.
She grabbed flag pole off the mail box and used it to assault another woman.
She is either 28 or 30 (depending on which article)
She is dark skinned and has a foreign sounding name.
She is being charged with two cases of simple assault.
The police haven't said what the motive was.

Do we have any other actual facts yet?

Naw...we don' need no facts!

She's muslim therefore she hates Americans and views the flag as "micro aggression" and hates the American flag (according to assorted comments here)

Police: Woman Attacks Homeowner With American Flag
Raghead tears down the flag and then attacks the American....yeah we should let MORE of them in! Add another voter for Trump!
(from the article) : Police don't know a motive for the attack.
you being a racist slapdick shit eater think you do...big fuckin' fail!
The boy stood ready to fire a warning shot, but “that did not even faze her,” Ms. Arno said. “It didn’t stop her; it didn’t do anything.”

At one point, witnesses said the woman took her shoe off and began hitting other people with it.

“I’ve got a swollen knuckle, I’ve got a bruise there, I’ve got a bruise there and she got me on my face,” Ms. Arno said, pointing to her bicep, wrist and chin.

Neighbors also ran to help and held the suspect down until Lawrenceville police arrived.

“We fought for probably 7 minutes until the police arrived here because I wasn’t letting her go I did not know what else she would do,” Ms. Arnosaid. “She had already chased one of my neighbors into her house that morning.”

You don't get to beat people up for having an American flag or even for supporting Trump
Muslim woman charged with attacking Georgia homeowner with U.S. flag
'She' looks like a MTF trans. Lol. Maybe that's why she wears a burqa.

Amina Ali Ahra is facing battery charges in Georgia after she allegedly stole a homeowner’s American flag and started attacking her with it. (WXIA) more >

Wow they actually made her remove her headgear for the picture ? Someone actually grew a pair.

Do you have any words of condemnation for the person who attacked another with a flag pole after taking it from the others property? Anything?

There's not enough info.

Did Ya read the link that MeatHead provided after she was taken in custody? Go back and look.. Enough info in there to start making educated guesses...

Same thing. Not enough info. She grabbed the flag and used it to hit at people. The OP is making it about the flag.

Educated guess's? There are none without more information. That's the problem with this stuff.

She either wore a head scarf that coverd most of her face or full burkha (depending which article).

She's muslim therefore she hates Americans and views the flag as "micro aggression" and hates the American flag (according to assorted comments here)

Ok then.. She's just plain crazy... Which is PROVEN if she had a gun being held on her and CONTINUED to beat people with "her shoe".. Any CULTURAL significance to using shoes as weapons? Nahhhhhh....

Come to my house, remove my flag and if you try to assult me with it I will shoot you dead right there.
RW talk.

Somebody tries to assault me, I'm going to take appropriate action.

The lady is lucky to be alive. The son used VERY GOOD judgement in not firing. And in Georgia, I'm pretty sure the kid was TAUGHT firearm safety and use. Can we make this into a defensive gun thread now? :biggrin:

Police: Woman Attacks Homeowner With American Flag
Raghead tears down the flag and then attacks the American....yeah we should let MORE of them in! Add another voter for Trump!
(from the article) : Police don't know a motive for the attack.
you being a racist slapdick shit eater think you do...big fuckin' fail!
The boy stood ready to fire a warning shot, but “that did not even faze her,” Ms. Arno said. “It didn’t stop her; it didn’t do anything.”

At one point, witnesses said the woman took her shoe off and began hitting other people with it.

“I’ve got a swollen knuckle, I’ve got a bruise there, I’ve got a bruise there and she got me on my face,” Ms. Arno said, pointing to her bicep, wrist and chin.

Neighbors also ran to help and held the suspect down until Lawrenceville police arrived.

“We fought for probably 7 minutes until the police arrived here because I wasn’t letting her go I did not know what else she would do,” Ms. Arnosaid. “She had already chased one of my neighbors into her house that morning.”

You don't get to beat people up for having an American flag or even for supporting Trump
Muslim woman charged with attacking Georgia homeowner with U.S. flag
'She' looks like a MTF trans. Lol. Maybe that's why she wears a burqa.

Amina Ali Ahra is facing battery charges in Georgia after she allegedly stole a homeowner’s American flag and started attacking her with it. (WXIA) more >

Wow they actually made her remove her headgear for the picture ? Someone actually grew a pair.

Everyone is required to do so for drivers licenses and mug shots. The courts ruled on that some time ago. Try to keep up.

There's not enough info.

Ok then.. She's just plain crazy... Which is PROVEN if she had a gun being held on her and CONTINUED to beat people with "her shoe".. Any CULTURAL significance to using shoes as weapons? Nahhhhhh....

No one's arguing there aren't cultural connotations here. The thing is - lets have some facts shall we?

Arab culture: the insult of the shoe
Showing the sole of your shoe has long been an insult in Arab culture.

Showing the sole of your shoe has long been an insult in Arab culture To hit someone with that shoe – as Muntadar al-Zeidi (pictured) tried with President George W Bush – is seen as even worse.

The shoe is considered dirty because it is on the ground and associated with the foot, the lowest part of the body. Hitting someone with a shoe shows that the victim is regarded as even lower. When Saddam Hussein’s statue was toppled in Baghdad in April 2003, Iraqis swarmed around it, striking it with their shoes.

Shoes are often used to attack the American flag and to lash out at photographs of Mr Bush by those protesting against American foreign policy.

As an insult to President George Bush Snr after the first Gulf war, a mosaic of his face was laid on the floor of the Al-Rashid Hotel in Baghdad. Anyone who entered the lobby would have to walk over his face to get into the hotel.

The mosaic was subsequently destroyed by American soldiers in 2003 and replaced with an image of Saddam Hussein.

The shoe is such an offensive symbol that it is seen as culturally rude to cross an ankle over a knee and display the sole of the shoe while talking to another person...

Arab culture: the insult of the shoe

The so-called "First Lady" does not wear a face rag and so opens the question of whether "she" might be apostate or.....closet male.

no doubt my fellow posters have been WAITING with BATED BREATH for my (irosie) response.
Here it is------the nut swinging the flag and pole is described as bearing a FACE RAG. Incidents such as these support my contention that face rags MUST BE OUTLAWED-----the bomb on ass sluts and the flag pole swingers have made that law NECESSARY
Why don't we just STOP allowing nonwhite invaders into the US.Go back to the pre 1965 immigration rules.

pre 1965 rules? what were they?>
Essentially it allowed Europeans and Australians and Russians etc to immigrate to America,after 1965 that completely stopped its now the scum of the 3rd world that's allowed in.

The United States employed an explicitly pro-White immigration policy for the entirety of its two centuries of existence until the treasonous 1965 Immigration Act, which reversed this safeguard and subverted American immigration policy to discriminate against White Europeans in favor of non-White immigration. Prior to the 1965 Act, American immigration policy favored White European immigration to maintain the status quo of the American population. The behind-the-scenes architects of the 1965 Act realized that overwhelmingly non-White legal immigration would inevitably reduce the White American population over time. The political front men of the 1965 Act, such as Ted Kennedy, falsely assured the American public that the new immigration policy would not upset the racial balance of America. In 1965, America was approximately 89 percent White. Just a few generations later, America is around 65 percent White. In one more generation, White Americans will be a minority in their own country.

None dare call it White genocide - Majorityrights.com

Brought up and pushed by Ted Kennedy and these scumbags I bet you don't know what they ALL 4 have in common?
1. Senator Jacob Javits (NY)
2. Congressman Emanuel Celler (NY)
3. Leo Pfeffer (Former President of
American Jewish Congress (AJC)
4. Norman Podhoretz (Writer and Member of The Council of Foreign Relations)

The Jewish Conspiracy Behind The 1965 Open Immigration Law! | Real Jew News

chart.png

Nothing short of white genocide.

There's not enough info.

Naw! She came in peace! Right?

There's not enough info.

No one's arguing there aren't cultural connotations here. The thing is - lets have some facts shall we?

You mean like if she's one of 10s of thousands recently invited in on Temp. Protected Status Visas without thorough vetting? I'm all for that..

Forum List

Back