Peaceful protestors permanently blind three federal officers (with lasers) for preventing arson

Should Mayor Wheeler be arrested and charged with treason for making War against the United States?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
Who can deny the tranquil and calm rational nature of these peaceful protestors?

A federal agent’s hand was impaled by planted nails, another federal agent was shot by a pellet gun leaving a wound deep to the bone and tragically three federal officers were likely left permanently blinded by the rioters,” said McEnany, who also accused protesters of barricading officers inside the courthouse and launching fireworks at them. p.quote[

Last edited:
Trump will not let the rioters injure Federal agents, and get away with it. I'm sure the FBI will nail the laser perps.

According to the Freedom of Press Foundation, feds have reportedly injured at least 30 journalists since arriving in Portland, and last week, a protester was shot in the head with impact munition, suffering a fractured skull.

and a navy vet who was peaceful received a broken hand by the FEDS.

I don't believe anything coming from the WH, they are known to lie and don't relay all the facts!!

Who can deny the tranquil and calm rational nature of these peaceful protestors?

A federal agent’s hand was impaled by planted nails, another federal agent was shot by a pellet gun leaving a wound deep to the bone and tragically three federal officers were likely left permanently blinded by the rioters,” said McEnany, who also accused protesters of barricading officers inside the courthouse and launching fireworks at them. p.quote[

Sure it wasn’t republicans sent by the rnc?

The left are totally off the reservation. Attacking police, government buildings, all just because they hate President Trump. Now the gutless cowards are using lasers to blind people. Time to use lethal force on these violent thugs.

Too bad our so-called "justice" system is not based on an eye for an eye.

Those protesters (AKA losers) should be "severely" punished.

But, of course, even if they were, President Biden would pardon them.

In fact, Mr. Biden's speechwriters are probably inserting such an announcement in his inaugural address -- right after the words "Let us all kneel and ask forgiveness."

Too bad our so-called "justice" system is not based on an eye for an eye.

Those protesters (AKA losers) should be "severely" punished.

But, of course, even if they were, President Biden would pardon them.

In fact, Mr. Biden's speechwriters are probably inserting such an announcement in his inaugural address -- right after the words "Let us all kneel and ask forgiveness."
Trump refuses to be outdone by Biden and will pardon them long before Biden can...

The left are totally off the reservation. Attacking police, government buildings, all just because they hate President Trump. Now the gutless cowards are using lasers to blind people. Time to use lethal force on these violent thugs.
They were never on a reservation.

These violent scum need to be cut down in the streets...
Like a good Christian should and then the riots would become larger and more violent not to mention the billions that will be paid out in civil rights violations....

Like a good Christian should and then the riots would become larger and more violent not to mention the billions that will be paid out in civil rights violations....

No Christian here, dumbass, but I like watching you pretend that you know what the fuck you're talking about.

These scumbags need to be killed...

No Christian here, dumbass, but I like watching you pretend that you know what the fuck you're talking about.

You won't be doing the shooting..But I like watching you think you can insult people and look intelligent. The death of these people will gain you nothing.

You won't be doing the shooting..But I like watching you think you can insult people and look intelligent. The death of these people will gain you nothing.

It would, at the very least, insure they would not commit another crime.

They feds should start using snipers against the terrorists who've been attacking them with the lasers.

And have a medical team ready to perform cornea and/or retina transplants.

Eye for an eye.

Last edited:
According to the Freedom of Press Foundation, feds have reportedly injured at least 30 journalists since arriving in Portland, and last week, a protester was shot in the head with impact munition, suffering a fractured skull.

and a navy vet who was peaceful received a broken hand by the FEDS.

I don't believe anything coming from the WH, they are known to lie and don't relay all the facts!!

Are you denying that three federal officers were hospitalized and declared permanently blind due to an assault by green lasers?

At this point I would not be surprised if it was the mayor operating the lasers.

We will need some rope, a lot in fact.

Forum List

Back